Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, H0ney said:

@Sleepy Owl no, I don’t chingu. I love saeguk but I am very picky to watch saeguk, last saeguk I watch with lee joon gi oppa was that vampire saeguk if not mistake. I also never watch his scarlet heart even though my husband there because I like IU when singing but not in kdrama. I am replying you between my dreams :sleeping:

Yeah IU is not that good in acting but I saw some improvement in Scarlet Heart (although it had tons of RickRoll'D moments) and some significant improvement in Hotel del Luna. Also, is Hotel del Luna actually right? Shouldn't it be Hotel de Luna? or Hotel de la Luna?

I watched that saeguk in which Lee Joon Ki wa vampire, for me it was really bad. Didn't like it at all, forced myself to finish it since I had started it already. But Joseon Gunman was good. Story does go off track for some episodes, but still it was good.

@joccu, I actually love Nam Sang Mi, but still her character didn't really entertain me that much. But yeah as i said story did go off track in between, but comes back after 2-3 episodes i guess.

Me to Kdramas after all these years

EDbtA_5UcAAjO15.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Has anyone of you watched Joseon Gunman?

Yes, I watch it. I expected more but it was alright.

I saw IU in Scarlet Heart and My Mister. I liked her in both, especially in the later. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@mirmz Hi! <3 How was school today? A bit more normal than yesterday? :D

ehhh still around the same just a little better. i mean i guess i got used to it a little more idk.

:idk:

but thanks for asking jill jill <3

• Like 3

1 hour ago, H0ney said:

I know that the story is not that good. That vampire. But LJG acting always good. Not a kind of actor that I will comment about his acting anymore. His level is different. He is as same as Rain. They both acting as natural as they breathe. Actors like them only need good script. That vampire dramas was so long ago. When I still watch from streaming link and need to come to soompi to read the recaps. 

Someone close to me likes Scarlet Heart and watch it until the end. I only watch some eps. I even came and lurked in Soompi at that time. But I forget why I dropped Scarlet Heart. Perhaps I should give it a try again but a drama that full with crying and tears are not my cup of tea. I am an emotional person if watching sad drama I will be very sad and will having depression mood. Not healthy for my mental stage. I took everything too deep and it is exhausting me. So I avoid these kind of dramas usually. I really like Queen for 7 days but I dropped it because I always cry in every ep until ep 8. 

I always play it safe with my emotion by only watching romantic comedy.

Even the rise of phoenixes is starting to effecting my emotion so I dropped it hahahahah.

If I could exchange all these emotional trashes that always turn me ups and downs drastically into the cold hard cashes wkwkwkwk

Many people said that my mister is really good. I never give it a try because IU looks really sad in the pict. Perhaps one day..

I am opposite, I am not that emotional person when it comes to dramas. Many main characters died, many emotional scenes come and go I don't even bat an eye. The only drama that actually made me cry was "Oh my Geum Bi".

Later on "Along With Gods: Two worlds" made me cry. If you have watched it, there is a scene where you see the main guy, when he was younger trying to wanting to choke his mom with pillow while she is sleeping and holding pillow above her hesitating to do it. And then you suddenly her opening her eyes, crying and not doing anything. That broke my heart, broke the main guy's heart who was made to watch it during his trial in the underworld. The only movie which me cry the most was "Wedding dress", believe me if you watch it, you'll have to have a tissue box with you, it is a beautiful movie yet very sad. But none made me depressed, the only thing that made depressed was anime "Your lie in April", didn't cry while watching it, didn't feel anything when it ended. But then thinking about the end, I was depressed for some days.

Otherwise nothing else had me cry. I just completed "Its okay not to be okay", i did feel the scenes, but none made me cry. But I do search for dramas and movies like this. Sometimes movies/dramas like that make you think about life and things you have never thought about. Some even make you look at life differently. So I always search for dramas like that.

As for Scarlet Heart, I watched it full. I don't how many of you know it, this drama had 2 versions. One Korean and one Chinese version (i guess). It was aired in both countries at the same time. Now the fun fact is that both versions had some scenes which was not found in the other one. I had checked most of them personally. I just watched the drama to see how they'll show the character of Wang So and how they'll show the power struggle involved. Had already watched "Shine or go Crazy" showing the same character, and was disappointed with it. Same was the result with Scarlet Heart, had all star cast, ruined almost everything for me with the story telling. I didn't watch Queen for 7 days, because I didn't have time back then.

3 hours ago, larus said:

Yes, I watch it. I expected more but it was alright.

I saw IU in Scarlet Heart and My Mister. I liked her in both, especially in the later. 

Yeah she was fine, but you coult actually observe the improvement in her acting in Hotel del Luna. Didn't watch "My Mister" though. Is it worth watching? I have received mix reviews for it so could not decide to watch it or not.

57 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hi everyone! :D

@partyon @Sleepy Owl

So it looks like we've decided on a date/time period for when to start rewatching Innocent Man? I'm here for it!

@Jillia :waves:, Let's watch it when the time arrives!!!!!!

182.gif

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But I do search for dramas and movies like this. Sometimes movies/dramas like that make you think about life and things you have never thought about. Some even make you look at life differently. So I always search for dramas like that.

Ah, same here. I rarely watch anything actually, and when I do, it should be something that makes me think things over, through different angles. I'd rather watch kiddie series than an empty show having only beautiful faces.

The last series I completed was all that. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1