+2

@Sejabin

tenor.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

not even worth an answer

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Dhakra because you said only want to watch drama that you can learn something from .. or like that.. and you always said in here that one spring night is good, you only want to watch a drama like one spring night and so on and etc.. 

makes me curious why you prefer one spring night. It is a strange drama. Doctor john seems good than one spring night :blush:

@Ameera Ali I will start both dramas. Crash landing and doctor john xixixixi :kiss_wink: hugssssssss

Edited by Sejabin
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 open your hand , oppa  running to you :joy: 

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@LSGLMH_88 Update - I'm on ep 9 of L&D now and really liking it. I think LingXi is adorable and how God of War responds to her.. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@nohamahamoud2002 love it :wub: congratulations for new discovery :joy:welcome to the club :tounge_wink:

@Sejabin two candy in one go is bad for the  teeth :joy:  

@Sarang21 did you develop a supernatural , that first I see you hide from oppa :joy:

I will take it , you thinking to overtake her body poor woman :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

5e20ec495e323375709795.gif?download

+2

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

My other video reached 1500 views in 3 weeks :)

the drama is popular. I'm lucky 

+2

You  have YT Channel? Link, please :) I want to subscribe ...

@Lawyerh, Thank You for hard-selling Chocolate to me, I love it (the drama and the chocolate itself!). Congratulations, Salesman :D Did you hit your quota? I am enjoying it so far. 

This is one of the lovely perks of being in a forum like this: You make friend with people of the same interest (doesn't matter if their location is on the opposite direction of the Earth) and they can recommend a good drama, rather than scanning shows in Netflix with no clear idea what to watch :blush:

+2

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali since you say ‘Tell me went have’ imma start talking to you about closet:joy: the digital version of the poster looks so cool OMG

Spoiler

1-B20-E4-B7-04-CF-4-F1-E-9-A48-80-AEEDBF
C001-BA22-BFE8-4-B93-87-C5-6712-CAF38622

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@LSGLMH_88 Update - I'm on ep 9 of L&D now and really liking it. I think LingXi is adorable and how God of War responds to her.. :wub:

This is just tip on the ice... by probably ep 15/16 , you will see how desperate GOW is to save Ling Xi and how he is ready to let go off GOW Status only to save her.... You are yet to see CC's micro expressions..how he was composed in front of his mates in heaven and how he was dying inside...Truly amazing..

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@Ameera Ali since you say ‘Tell me went have’ imma start talking to you about closet:joy: the digital version of the poster looks so cool OMG

Hide contents

+2

What drama is this, @Sushimi? The poster itself looks creepy. I wonder why you love this kind of genre, please explain in 200 words :sweatingbullets: 

How about Romance, please consider ... 

@Lawyerh, now I know who's Albertu Go, a British citizen :joy: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@kokodus i know ur love for pineapple head, so dont visit EN2 lols a lot of heavy comparison is going on :x

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@kokodus i know ur love for pineapple head, so dont visit EN2 lols a lot of heavy comparison is going on :x

Pardon my ignorance but WHO is pineapple head?  Singular?  Or are there multiple pineapple heads residing in @kokodus’s Land of Pineapples?  :blink:

And I take it that raising the ire of @kokodus could potentially spell doom in EN2?  Take cover...incoming...pineapple bombs ready to launch...lock and load.  :lol:

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Pardon my ignorance but WHO is pineapple head?  Singular?  Or are there multiple pineapple heads residing in @kokodus’s Land of Pineapples?  :blink:

And I take it that raising the ire of @kokodus could potentially spell doom in EN2?  Take cover...incoming...pineapple bombs ready to launch...lock and load.  :lol:

pineapple head is @kokodus or Dylan Wang's fan nickname for him from his role in MG :) 

not spell doom....more like fans war.....

as EN1 feature a different ML than EN2, Dylan Wang step into the role of NingQue from ChenFeiYu leaving.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, thanie said:

What drama is this, @Sushimi? The poster itself looks creepy. I wonder why you love this kind of genre, please explain in 200 words :sweatingbullets: 

:joy:it’s a movie called closet. My oppa Kim Hae Mi is in it. He is hot. I love him. As for why I like these genres..well..for the thrill I Guess. You will rarely see me watch romance...Soooooo yup.

oppa!

Spoiler

5-AFA1-F26-62-EC-44-DC-9-F52-D6-EB931-AC

on that note..

20190403_184151.gifMy sis :) 

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1