Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@triplemI do not like RomComs. :D And it's different if a drama has romantic elements, but wraps into a slice of life story or the drama is just about cheesy lines, a superficial story and lot of Kdrama tropes. :D 

The Package is a slice of life drama with romantic elements, yes!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 yes the picture! His siting position is :kiss_wink:

I think it’s strictly business cause they say they all do it for money etc. Maybe got a bit of spark but official. :) 

‘This year I’m holding a oppa party lol

+2

I wouldn´t mind if there was a little bit of noona romance :relieved:

Am I invited to your party? :kiss:

+2

• Love 1

Spoiler

Image result for 브로드웨이 42번가 박해미

musical, Broadway 42nd Street

Spoiler

Spoiler

Image result for 박해미 러빗부인

Image result for 박해미 러빗부인

@stroppyse @triplem @Ameera Ali 

the actress Park Hae-mi playing double xx in Love is beautiful life is wonderful, this is her in 2007, she played Mrs Lovett in Sweeny Todd musical

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Pedodontics is a wonderful branch I don't know why people are not preferring it. We can play with children and become children again. LOL.

Kokodus....trust me when I say there’s a BIG reason why people don’t go there...children are the most difficult of patients.  Even babies are easier... because they don’t fight back or resist.  Negotiating with a tantrum prone toddler is worse than negotiating with a terrorist.  

What you have said (in bold) is the romanticized KDrama version of pedodontics.  The reality is more like this

1. they won’t open their mouth or hold it open long enough for you to do anything.  This will mean you may have to sedate them to do anything.

2. they would cry and scream at you (and their parents would be increasingly annoyed that you aren’t competent because they are stressed too - which could result in them yelling at you too)

3. you would have to talk to parents/grandparents who aren’t doing the “right thing” by letting their children stay on the bottle for too long (rotting teeth), too much candy and sweet drinks etc...and they would get all defensive

4. children bite and scratch...they do...hard to believe but they do...especially when they are scared...and you are in close proximity because that’s the part of the body you’re working on.

I am not saying don’t do it but you need to make that decision based on reality or you will find yourself disappointed in the long run.