Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, MY15 said:

How are you? I see you and partyon and jillia have been busy organising the re-watches. Btw, I really intended to try Faith but can't find the time for now - will try to do it later :) 

no worries; even am totally behind on dramas; have yet to catch up on flower of evil! I know there was big kiss scene last week but still couldn't find the time to catch up last week...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, H0ney said:

They will not call my name. They do not have many times for that because usually too many subjects. This is not a class and thr speaker not the lecture. In any case they will call someone in my office, it will be the bosses. Actually those seminars we must to join just because if not join seminars, we will not have anything to be written on our online diary tasks/job descriptions. Covid19 makes us only able to held seminars from March to December 2020. And the staffs must to join all of them.  I am so bored. I am not a student anymore. I am not at the stage to learn from seminars anymore. In my 30s I am at the stage to learn things from dramas.  this is why I join soompi and watching kdramas. Perhaps next year will be more busy so I will be enjoying this year now. 

In our meetings also they usually talk to senior employees or with the project managers. But since joining the daily meeting is a must, they randomly call out the new recruits in order to check whether they are in meeting and if they are, are they paying attention or not. No one called me yet, but my two friends have been suddenly randomly got their names called. So I try to be careful with that. 

Since I am new to job, I really feel bored and confused to all of them talk, so I turn to FIFA (my old friend). As for Kdramas, they teach a lot. Have been actively watching since I was 15 (watched 2-3 dramas when I was around 10 or less), so I can say that you get to learn lessons from them. By the way, how long have you been watching dramas? and any idea how many you watched? I made an account on mydramalist and could list almost 202 dramas that I have completed (although I think I could have missed around 5-10 dramas to list).

Even I think that i'll be getting super busy in the coming month or maybe in a year. But no matter how busy i become, I'll never leave 5 things : Kdrama, Gaming, books, Manga/Manhwa and Anime :D.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Sleepy Owl~ i think I have watched well over 500 dramas though am not sure of how many I finished. basically my MDL list, the drops were higher than the finishes. yea, I have a short attention span! but these dramas also include some lakorns, cdramas and jdroramas as well....

@mirmz ~ morning to you! school today or online?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sleepy Owl~ i think I have watched well over 500 dramas though am not sure of how many I finished. basically my MDL list, the drops were higher than the finishes. yea, I have a short attention span! but these dramas also include some lakorns, cdramas and jdroramas as well....

@mirmz ~ morning to you! school today or online?

I have completed 202 dramas, didn't list the ones I dropped, but they might also add upto around 100. So it is safe to say I have watched around 300 dramas. 

PS: they are all Kdramas, except for one Cdrama. 

:happydance:

+2

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, H0ney said:

1. The world of the married couple

2. Mr. Sunshine

3. Goblin

4. Sky castle

5. Reply 1998

6. Crash landing on you

7. Itaewon class

8. Hospital playlist

9. 100 days my prince

10. Hotel del luna

11. Signal

12. Encounter

13. Memories of the alhambra

14. the crowned clown

15. strong woman do bong soon

16. Prison playbook

17. What's wrong with secretary kim

18. reply 1994

19. another miss oh

20. familiar wife

I've only watched 7 of these dramas of which I dropped 3.... :joy: I drop dramas so easily.... :joy:

2 hours ago, MY15 said:

Hello. Yesterday was a busy day. We are starting to meet clients face-to-face again. So need to go get a hair cut soon LOL.

What kind of haircut are you getting? :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, MY15 said:

My ship is sailing very nicely! Let's see if there is good news in Sep :D There was infighting recently, but mostly, the members on the BinJin thread write well so it has been interesting to read.

The other ship is delusional. Just ignore them LOL :lol:

You are on the BinJin ship?

@Sleepy Owl You can post pics of penguins too. They are way cute! :biubiu:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

23 minutes ago, H0ney said:

If the webex seminar was about financing thing, usually I will use 2 screens. Seminar on my pc  and drama on my personal laptop hahaha. Btw you know that our webex seminars usually will have thousands participant hahaha.. we have like 50s provinces in this country and in each province Example we have like 100 staffs so they will not call participant one by one. Lol. This is not a school class. our seminar not a kind of like a lecture teaching in the class. Usually like yesterday, they will speak matters like women and children in pandemic covid19 and population, thing like that. And the speaker like yesterday, from India a country with high population in Asia. She just speak and at the end she gave chance to 2-3 participants to asking. I think zoom will not able to accomodate our seminars that is why we use webex. 

Btw for sure you watched more dramas than me ^_*

I am not sure about next year.. how if I move to a far island with minimum wifi connection.. this is why I want to enjoy the rest of 2020 by watching kdramas and having fun in soompi while I can :) 

+2

Nah we have team meeting, in which like we have 50-60 members. The project managers discuss about tasks remaining. With the directors monitoring. So chances of being suddenly called out is very high. 

After reading about how long you been watching dramas. Not only kdrama, but also dramas from other countries, I am sure that you have definitely watched it more than me. 

Hopefully you'll not have to go to a far island with minimum wifi connection. I really hate poor connection, I think everyone hates it. The only thing that get me easily angry is poor wifi connection and that too while gaming :evilelmo:.

But yeah we all got to enjoy our present, so even I am trying to enjoy dramas and do gaming, and yes, have fun here. 

:tenor:.

@partyon Noona, since you find Penguins cute this is for you 

4FGl.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

What kind of haircut are you getting? :kiss_wink:

You are on the BinJin ship?

I'm boring. Just a trim. The fringe is now so long it is covering the eyes.

Yes, BinJin :wub:

Do you have any holidays coming up?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, H0ney said:

I got a list on youtube. 20 kdramas with high ratings in cable tv

1. The world of the married couple

2. Mr. Sunshine

3. Goblin

4. Sky castle

5. Reply 1998

6. Crash landing on you

7. Itaewon class

8. Hospital playlist

9. 100 days my prince

10. Hotel del luna

11. Signal

12. Encounter

13. Memories of the alhambra

14. the crowned clown

15. strong woman do bong soon

16. Prison playbook

17. What's wrong with secretary kim

18. reply 1994

19. another miss oh

20. familiar wife

I think this list explained indirectly. I only watch kdrama in the 6 top hahaha. I did not watch sky castle because no my oppa there, and mr. sunshine also not my oppa. the rest I did not watch because not interesting for me hahaha :twerk2:

I have only watched five dramas on this list to the end. 

3 I tried to watch but drop. And the rest I haven't watched. I'm really picky. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MY15 said:

Do you have any holidays coming up?

Me? Sadly no.... :crybaby:  You?

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, since you find Penguins cute this is for you

Awwww, thanks! :heart: This is for you!

source.gif

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I have only watched five dramas on this list to the end. 

3 I tried to watch but drop. And the rest I haven't watched. I'm really picky.

Same here. And I will drop them like a hot potato....

hot-potato-1.jpg?w=225&h=300

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Jillia it's really rare that I'm going to like drama that has hyper hype. And because nowadays I won't watch rom-com(I watch like one rom-com a year). 

I can't even remember the last drama that I watch that had hyper hype. :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 2