Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@angelangie Sighhhhh I knew this drama won't be a good one for him. I actually did go to the thread two days before when you said the show started airing. I saw that people were unhappy about the cast change and I don't blame them. I would be very mad too if I was in their place. Sighh. But he is not the one to blame, I'm sure he is working hard to satisfy the fans of the original and I hope he lures them in with his outstanding charm. Hahaha. 

Still I think it's best for me to stay away from that thread. I get irritated nevertheless when they say things like he is not that tall, he doesn't have that scowl, the costumes doest fit him well. Sighhh. C'mon people what about his acting!?!!!? Concentrate on that.... Gahhhh

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie Sighhhhh I knew this drama won't be a good one for him. I actually did went to the thread two days before when you said the show started airing. I saw that people were unhappy about the cast change and I don't blame them. I would be very mad too if I was in their place. Sighh. But he is not the one to blame, I'm sure he is working hard to satisfy the fans of the original and I hope he lures them in with his outstanding charm. Hahaha. 

Still I think it's best for me to stay away from that thread. I get irritated nevertheless when they say things like he is not that tall, he doesn't have that scowl, the costumes doest fit him well. Sighhh. C'mon people what about his acting!?!!!? Concentrate on that.... Gahhhh

u actually have to forgive them even for me, Chen FeiYu had actually infact make us hard to let go of his image as NingQue, he got the arrogance and disobedience down on pad and we actually were hoping to see how he will grew NingQue in S2....unfortunately we were rob of that....

i dont blame DW, however its a lil hard for me to see him in that role just yet.....im trying to adjust however it wont be easy

infact it wasnt only DW that i couldnt get use to, infact i didnt like the new king either....i miss Leon in that role

and the prop for EN2 is honestly very terrible, u can compare the clothes for CFY and DW as NingQue is very different

• Love 2

+2

still at ep 1 Crash Landing..  hahaha ganteng memang ini Hyun Bin. pantas tante2 nenek2 janda2 cewek2 suka WKWKWKWKWK 

Hyun bin is indeed handsome. the type of grandmas, aunties, widows, girls, anyone type he he he he..

but not my type HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am not liking too handsome face lol. I would prefer strong face in men :mrgreen:

but I will continue this drama. it is cute

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@nrllee This is my baby pineapple head aka Wang he di aka Dylan Wang. LOL. He played Dao Ming si in a cdrama called Meteor garden which is the adaptation of a very famous manga called Hana Yori dango. In Korea it's called Boys over flowers. And note that Lee Min ho is also my No. 1 oppa. So yeah anyone playing the character of Dao Ming si will go straight into my oppa list.  I don't know how they choose the perfect guy for this role every single time they get adapted. Japanese version had the most famous Matsu Jun in the leading role. I love him too. This show will get adapted when I'm in my 80s and I would still jump up and down fangirling and swooning over this arrogant jerk that is Dao Ming si. LOL. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSQH3EAPznr2fp4Pxz2jD

@angelangieTrust me when I say this. I feel very bad for the fans of the novel and the original season 1. I also wish Dylan Wang didn't choose this role. Sighhh. I can understand your pain. The producers and directors should have handled this better. Sighhh. Now you guys are stuck watching this show because of your love for the novel, you can't let go of it too. Sighh. I wish you luck. I hope it gets better for your sake. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@nrllee This is my baby pineapple head aka Wang he di aka Dylan Wang. LOL. He played Dao Ming si in a cdrama called Meteor garden which is the adaptation of a very famous manga called Hana Yori dango. In Korea it's called Boys over flowers. And note that Lee Min ho is also my No. 1 oppa. So yeah anyone playing the character of Dao Ming si will go straight into my oppa list.  I don't know how they choose the perfect guy for this role every single time they get adapted. Japanese version had the most famous Matsu Jun in the leading role. I love him too. This show will get adapted when I'm in my 80s and I would still jump up and down fangirling and swooning over this arrogant jerk that is Dao Ming si. LOL. 

@angelangieTrust me when I say this. I feel very bad for the fans of the novel and the original season 1. I also wish Dylan Wang didn't choose this role. Sighhh. I can understand your pain. The producers and directors should have handled this better. Sighhh. Now you guys are stuck watching this show because of your love for the novel, you can't let go of it too. Sighh. I wish you luck. I hope it gets better for your sake. 

lols actually im couldnt bring myself to press 'play' hahahah....it just doesnt feel right....and i couldnt feel much of NQ  that i originally had came to love.....

i had turn to reading from the book instead and i had finish off the books lols, maybe i will left it at there lols....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols actually im couldnt bring myself to press 'play' hahahah....it just doesnt feel right....and i couldnt feel much of NQ  that i originally had came to love.....

i had turn to reading from the book instead and i had finish off the books lols, maybe i will left it at there lols....

Such a waste. I know you and @lynne22loved that show, now you couldn't even watch it. Sighhhh. I feel sorry for you guys. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Such a waste. I know you and @lynne22loved that show, now you couldn't even watch it. Sighhhh. I feel sorry for you guys. 

dont take it wrongly, it wasnt mainly because of NQ alone, they change the way the whole things play, and they added things that werent necessary to begin with either.... ><"

not to mention the prop of the whole drama is terrible ><" 

• Like 1

@angelangie No dear I will never take you wrongly. It seems like the production quality also went down from what you are saying. Sighh. It's unfortunate that a well loved drama turned out like this. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie No dear I will never take you wrongly. It seems like the production quality also went down from what you are saying. Sighh. It's unfortunate that a well loved drama turned out like this. 

yes the 2nd season is honestly messier than the S1, the book addict wasnt suppose to be given such a big role however in the drama she is given a bigger presence than necessary

• Like 2

Gahhh @angelangie You started this. Now I'm on a Pineapple head rabbit hole. Sighhh. LOL. Ahhh this brings back all my feels. How much I loved this drama.....it's insane. I loved it with all it's randomness, stupidness and awesomeness. Hahaha. 

For youuuuuuuuuuu ohoooo.....

You guys get ready for the pineapple head spam. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus I can see the resemblance to a pineapple.  I looked him up, he’s so young?  A bit like Cha EunWoo.  Very easy on the eyes.  :lol:.  He doesn’t have much on his filmography but I guess he’s young (and didn’t start off as a child star) so that explains the rather scanty resume.  A rising star then?  Lee MinHo too?  I guess you’re waiting with bated breath for Eternal Monarch then?  I may tune in but not for him.  I like Woo DoHwan.  It wouldn’t surprise me if he steals the thunder from LMH despite being second lead (?).  He totally stole the thunder from Taecyeon in Save Me despite having so few scenes.  That’s my personal opinion anyway.

@nrllee Yes Wang he di is a young rising star. Meteor garden is his first role. Very promising in his first role itself. And I dont know who Woo do hwan is but nope, NO ONE can steal the thunder from my oppa. Hahaha. I don't know why everyone sees Lee Min ho as only a pretty face, he is a great actor too....whatever, I'll definitely not come to the thread or engage in any kind of discussion regarding that drama in online forums. It just will ruin my mood. 

Also Taec is not a great actor to start with, don't get me wrong I love him but he is an idol first. I saw him only in Dream high, although I kinda rooted for him to get the girl despite the other guy being the great Kim Soo hyun, i still thought he was kinda green there. Maybe he improved after that. I should watch his recent dramas. He is easy on the eyes, it shouldn't be a problem to sit through his dramas. LOL. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And I dont know who Woo do hwan is but nope, NO ONE can steal the thunder from my oppa. Hahaha. I don't know why everyone sees Lee Min ho as only a pretty face, he is a great actor too...

:lol: I can see why @Dhakra and you don’t see eye to eye.  To each his own.

• Unamused 1

@thanie im also continuing ep 8 cloy as promised :lol: yeah the story more progessive now. But is this really romcom? Haha... Its become kind of melodrama too. Which ep you are with Chocolate? @triplem also moving fast with it...

@Sejabin i have some opinion w u abt Hyun Bin. Hes handsome i will gaga about him for a while but not that lasting :D

+2

• LOL 1

44 minutes ago, nrllee said:

:lol: I can see why @Dhakra and you don’t see eye to eye.  To each his own.

He is not any better than me. He fanboys a lot too. You just haven't had a chance to see it yet. Lol.