Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@mirmz, always try to be in class on time, this is how my Profs used to react when I would be late for 5 minutes in their lectures. 

yeah im always super early to all my classes ^_^  cuz i really hate getting yelled at by my teachers.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

although it had tons of RickRoll'D moments

:lol:  I only just realized that the swear filter “Richard Simmons” has been replaced by “RickRoll’D”.  I wonder who decided that?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, nrllee said:

:lol:  I only just realized that the swear filter “Richard Simmons” has been replaced by “RickRoll’D”.  I wonder who decided that?

Hanyeoun did that when he was still online and he had the rickroll'd gif and it was kinda like a meme here.

here's the gif i mentioned: :rickroll:

he was also trolling a lot of people w/ website url and making it a link to the "never gonna give you up" song by rick astley (i think that's how u spell his name idk) but it was really funny.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@partyon okay I was “forced” to listen to Dynamite because daughter dear played it for me to listen to.  “it’s really cute mom!”.  “there’s a challenge on tiktok.”  “they used lots of auto tune but that’s because of the song”.  

Me - it looks like they’re lip syncing?

Daughter - mom...it’s a music video?  Everyone lip syncs on a music video?

Me - but EXO look like they are actually singing in those videos?

Daughter - <_<

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, Jillia said:

Hi everyone! :D

@partyon @Sleepy Owl

So it looks like we've decided on a date/time period for when to start rewatching Innocent Man? I'm here for it!

Re-watches rock! I am having so much fun with Empress Ki.

Poor @Berou was doing her best to explain the sageuk to me yesterday, but I am worried she may have needed a drink or two after the ordeal.... :D 

I was mostly laughing though while watching ep 3. It’s hilarious! :D 

10 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Jillia, Let's watch it when the time arrives!!!!!!

Deal! 

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

@partyon okay I was “forced” to listen to Dynamite because daughter dear played it for me to listen to.  “it’s really cute mom!”.  “there’s a challenge on tiktok.”  “they used lots of auto tune but that’s because of the song”.  

Me - it looks like they’re lip syncing?

Daughter - mom...it’s a music video?  Everyone lip syncs on a music video?

Me - but EXO look like they are actually singing in those videos?

Daughter - <_<

I have to say that I agree with your daughter here. Everyone looks like they lip sync in their music videos - EXO included :D 

Did you like the BTS song, though? As a second generation kpop enthusiast (I wouldn’t go so far as to call myself a fan), I have to say the Dynamite tune is pretty catchy. :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you like the BTS song, though? As a second generation kpop enthusiast (I wouldn’t go so far as to call myself a fan), I have to say the Dynamite tune is pretty catchy. :) 

Yeah it’s catchy.  When we were in Korea early this year, it was Boy With Luv that was playing everywhere?   Hard not to have it meld with your brain when it’s on endless loop.  It gives me the same vibes?  It’s cute and fun though - gotta give it that.

• Like 4
  • Love 1