Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Ameera Ali Happy Birthday, many return of oppas in life.

Candle light dinner today in Greece? :lol: I bet you prefer to be in earth than in outer space ....

55f9cae2cc894aba9274200f6fa3953f.jpg

+2

• LOL 6

@thanie im watching ep 8 cloy in exchange lol. Somehow i like the Alberto Gu more le now... :lol:

+2

• LOL 5

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@thanie im watching ep 8 cloy ...

Alberto Gu 

+2

What. Is. That?

Or rather, Who? 

Me, busy with our laundry. Mommy duties... 

+2

• LOL 4

@thanie I saw the voice poster....I prefer the Korean version :ph34r:

250px-Voice_poster.jpg

No bias-ness, it’s just personal opinion. Psh. Jang Hyuk looks better. *shut the door*:joy:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, thanie said:

What. Is. That?

Or rather, Who? 

Me, busy with our laundry. Mommy duties... 

+2

British citizen :lol: 

+2 

• LOL 4

+2

@nrlleeThat gif sums it up. :D 

@ktcjdramaMhm....<_<

@triplemI know they had romance PARTS, but aren't all about kissy, kissy. They all had much more to offer.

Id-Idiotic? Ya ahjumma, I know your taste sometimes drifts into the garbage section, especially since you recommended me horrible dramas like "Something about 1%"  and maybe sometimes fuses meet in your brain cells that shouldn't meet that often, but be careful. :joy:

I just say how it is. :grimace:

• Angry 1
  • LOL 4

@Sushimi

Good evening!

tumblr-mm893wyrz-R1qa4ggno1-500.jpg

@thanie i only watched halfway and sleepy haha... ill continue some other day... 

+2

• LOL 7

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, I'm maxed on the weekends, but I have to say that I have nothing to watch during the weekdays when I have a bit of downtime. I thought about starting Chocolate, but feel that it's something that I would rather binge on rather than watching just an episode at a time.

@stroppyse I think you can start binge watching now. It's so good you'll be watching episode after episode.

9 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Guys , a humble request yo all of you.... Just go and watch Love & Destiny....it is right now broadcasting in korea.... and it is no 1 in Naver... please do watch... its a huge loss for ALL THE PEOPLE who are not watching it... yes loss.... you know why??? Because you are really really really missing out that big goofy smile you had while watching TMOPB or Ashes of Love....I am telling you this is the best drama of 2019... Please do watch... I have never been this advocate for any drama ever...but for this , yes I am ... because Chang Chen is a critically acclaimed actor and Chinese Censor had to curtail such dramas on TV... this is huge injustice that this drama only broadcasted on web not on TV... especially for Chang Chen ... this is his debut on TV and it got curtailed.... People on social media are advocating for this drama to be on Tv as well... but does not seem to happen soon....

It's the fourth day of L&D on TV and episode 4 just been aired today. Chinese TV series ranking update Jan.9 based on Korea search engine naver.
1, Love and Destiny 2, The Untamed 3, Put your head on my shoulder 4, The Heaven Sword and The Dragon Saber 5,TMOPB 6, A love so beautiful 7,Go Go Squid 8, Three Kingdoms 9, An Oriental Odyssey 10, Meteor Garden

So it was you who sold me on Love and Destiny @LSGLMH_88! I just started watching it yesterday and I'm on ep 2 now.

@kokodus join me in watching! Just watching the first 2 episodes, it's almost like a cross between TMoPB and AoL. I like it so far.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@mouse007 gradually you will understand that there is absolutely no similarity amongst these three...for me i was almost bored by ep 5... But looking at director i just told myself that i neef to hang in there for strong impact :D.. and oh boy I was floored...

BTW that heavenly emperor is the same as TMOPB...but here he is very very understanding and curing.... And chengyu from TMOPB is queen from west or something....she is very very mean here...: D 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Id-Idiotic? Ya ahjumma, I know your taste sometimes drifts into the garbage section, especially since you recommended me horrible dramas like "Something about 1%"  and maybe sometimes fuses meet in your brain cells that shouldn't meet that often, but be careful. :joy:

This is an off tangent argument. I wasn’t even talking about the quality of the dramas you watch . I am saying you do like romance, but you keep saying no when obviously all the dramas I hv listed have romance at its core . And no, I did  not say romance is only about kiss & skinship . Is that your idea of romance? Argue better :P

By the way , heck a lot of people like Something About 1%. - one man’s meat is another man’s poison.  After hard selling Manhole to me , you are in no position to criticise my drama taste . Aliens , Dhakra ....A.L.I.E.N.S

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 10

Just now, triplem said:

After hard selling Manhole to me , you are in no position to criticise my drama taste . Aliens , Dhakra ....A.L.I.E.N.S

I heard manhole is like the worst rating kdrama ever have in whole history :sweat_smile:

? +2... 

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

I heard manhole is like the worst rating kdrama ever have in whole history :sweat_smile:

? +2... 

it was ...still is :skull:

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

it was ...still is :skull:

What make it really that bad? :joy: Seems really end up in manhole :sweatingbullets: 

P.s but this drama doing well in Japan & m sold with higher price than DOTS? Ok im curious now :mrgreen:

• LOL 4

@LSGLMH_88 I am going to keep watching and see how it goes. Since I'm only on ep 2, not much has happened and yet and I've found that with long Chinese dramas like this, the earlier episodes are just setting the stage so I know it will require some patience on my part until the pace and story picks up.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

This is an off tangent argument. I wasn’t even talking about the quality of the dramas you watch . I am saying you do like romance, but you keep saying no when obviously all the dramas I hv listed have romance at its core . And no, I did  not say romance is only about kiss & skinship . Is that your idea of romance? Argue better :P

By the way , heck a lot of people like Something About 1%. - one man’s meat is another man’s poison.  After hard selling Manhole to me , you are in no position to criticise my drama taste . Aliens , Dhakra ....A.L.I.E.N.S

I heavily disagree with the "at its core part"

Hey, to my defense, when I recommended Manhole there were no sights of Aliens yet and it was during the small timeframe where the drama actually was good. 

How could I foresee this richard simmons?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1