Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@LSGLMH_88

I am only on episode 14, I won’t be MIA yet. It’s a 60 episodes drama, lots foundations needed to be lay....So far not much chemistry between the leads but the story is interesting so I keep going. 

How I wish the production styled CC as a more handsome man...CC is good looking in a rugged  and manly way but his styling as JC made him looked like an unattractive old man and like LX’s old dad....Good thing  NiNi can pulled off THAT plastered hairstyle, cannot imagine other actress in it....

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@cenching CC is damn Hot as you said in rugged way....he had this don't care for world aura.... he is damn damn damn good in whatever he does... I saw them in Savage both NiNi & CC... they were good in that movie...and that movie did good business too… Chemistry between leads come in Ling Xi mortal frame… because JC will be scared that someone will take his Ling Xi from him… This drama is a whole package… and you are yet to see his micro expression after Ling Xi is executed… Ling Xi’s mother stabs him but he was unresponsive… Then he cries all alone in a room… those tear drops falling from his eyes… he was sitting there motionless… upto ep 14 , it is difficult to understand JC’s love…but it shows... and it shows in full circle… I loved this drama even because CC is such a veteran actor…. I mean this guy CAN ACT… initially I felt JC is a emotionless person but gradually we see his vulnerabilities… his acting is soooo to the point.... I was also like initially why he is made look so old... but this drama is about old god who was into abstinence and this fairy maiden who creeped into his heart... god of war is 170000 year old... Ling Xi is 50000 years old... and also reputation is somewhat like he is second to none in Nine Heavens... They had to make CC look this old... at a point , it all made sense to me..

About NiNi... she is marvelous too but I am more into CC... maybe because I am more into guys :D 

+2

• Love 1

:lol:

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

hahaha. so I watch Crash Landing On You and.. office gossip today:

ME: uhhh Hyun Bin's gaze makes me weak !! :love:

Dinni: I am already so very weak :love:

Ira: Hyun Bin or Kim Jae Wook?

ME: Kim Jae Wook donggg.. Kim Jae wook sexy from his head to his toe HAHAHAHA. his gestures the way he touches the way he talks he is sexy in everything :kiss_wink:

Ira: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Sejabin, lucky for you to be in the circle of the same interest! I'm approaching my 4th year as a kdrama fan! Within that 4 years, I kept all those excitements and exhilarating "highs" to myself because I have no one to talk to. I won't be surprise if someone have caught me talking to myself :D 

Year 2016, 85% of our office population was into kdrama ... I don't know what happened, most of them have moved one/healed from that viral "K" virus and I was left all alone. 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, thanie said:

:lol:

@Sejabin, lucky for you to be in the circle of the same interest! I'm approaching my 4th year as a kdrama fan! Within that 4 years, I kept all those excitements and exhilarating "highs" to myself because I have no one to talk to. I won't be surprise if someone have caught me talking to myself :D 

hahaha.. yeah we all are kdrama lovers in here. even my guy friends lol. so one of my friend who is a guy is watching Secretary Kim  now because he is a big fan PMY. and he asked us to watch together with him and we all said NO. NO NO NO.. that guy is not handsome enough for us HAHAHAHAHAHA :sweatingbullets:

12 minutes ago, thanie said:

Year 2016, 85% of our office population was into kdrama ... I don't know what happened, most of them have moved one/healed from that viral "K" virus and I was left all alone. 

+2

+2

in here no body healed. HAHAHA. specialy if it is Hyun Bin or Kim Jae Wook or like we all are waiting for Lee Minho in here hahahaha lol. nobody wants to be healed. everybody into kdrama except our old bosses lol. they are old and yeah. .. they do not know what is kdrama lol :joy:

• Like 1

+2.

@thanie helo2.. im emotional wreck, cos Chocolate ended :tears:. And I really really like the couple there..  so yeah.. haha. 

I sound you, real life people especially in business setting, don't really like to discuss about drama. I don't like being accused as delusional or daydreamer in my real life. Thats why im here with all these fabulous ppl... including you... :joy:

• Love 1