Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

very true actually. @partyon not just the comments, she writes very controversial stuff just to get a heated argument going in the comment section.... toxic is the word i would use too. I used to go to dramabeans regularly, but once Javabeans and girlfriday left it was not the same anymore. Now soompi is the only place i visit for kdrama updates.

I like the fact that it covers JP, TW, SK and C-news, and I can get the most important info from one blog. I am not interested in reading about ships or the drama recaps (or posts about currently airing dramas), so I am quite selective in what I click on in that sense.

I think Dramabeans changed a lot as well after Javabeans and girlfriday left, so stopped reading that one for news. Soompi has a lot of news about kdrama updates, and therefore I read those as well.

hi @mirmz! Did you have a good day today? :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

if u guys wonder how school was it was okay

i was gonna tell u guys about something weird/disturbing about one of my  classmates but idk do u guys wanna know?

Go ahead, lil sis!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Go ahead, lil sis!

WARNING: okay so i was in PE class (physical education) and so after we were done changing we went outside (NOTE: i am in a class with both my class and the year under me both boys and girls) so this kid, this kid 1 year younger than me comes out wearing a FREAKING HENTAI TRACKSUIT (if u dont know what hentai is it's sort of anime/manga p*rn) and i dont know why the HELL he didnt get freaking dress coded but he didnt. JUST WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?! i was not prepared for that.

but besides that the day was pretty good.

so i think that kinda sums up my day.

:sweats:

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, mirmz said:

WARNING: okay so i was in PE class (physical education) and so after we were done changing we went outside (NOTE: i am in a class with both my class and the year under me both boys and girls) so this kid, this kid 1 year younger than me comes out wearing a FREAKING HENTAI TRACKSUIT (if u dont know what hentai is it's sort of anime/manga p*rn) and i dont know why the HELL he didnt get freaking dress coded but he didnt. so i think that kinda sums up my day.

Sorry, but can you post a pic of a hentai tracksuit? Big sis needs more clarification.... :joy:

• LOL 4

Just now, partyon said:

Sorry, but can you post a pic of a hentai tracksuit? Big sis needs more clarification.... :joy:

prob shouldnt remember this is a SCHOOL computer,

but it had girls' faces like the face they make when icky stuff goes on.

just ewwwwwwww

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, mirmz said:

prob shouldnt remember this is a SCHOOL computer,

but it had girls' faces like the face they make when icky stuff goes on.

just ewwwwwwww

giphy.gif

Was he sent home?

How come his parents let him buy something like that?

What did the teacher say?

So many questions... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Was he sent home?

How come his parents let him buy something like that?

What did the teacher say?

So many questions... :D

i dont think he got dresscoded (unfortunately)

and he didnt get sent home since pe (physical education) is one of the later classes of the day

and idk about the kid's parents but i do know that he doesnt really have the best home life soooo....idk 

it was just disgusting no matter the kid's home life.

Schmidt Puke GIF - Schmidt Puke Gross - Discover & Share GIFs

btw i got my new glasses in the mail today!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@mirmz Glad you had something good happen as well, though! :kiss_wink: Are the glasses what color?

they kinda have a tortiseshell print on them and they r kinda round

Edited by mirmz
typo
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Noona, I guess what tracksuit she is talking about, had been seeing about it on many anime insta pages 

3a75c2dbddacf85cf0840261f79988e3

and yes it is disgusting as hell and would be more if you saw it from near. 

@mirmz, sorry you had to watch something like or similar to it, but action should have been taken immediately.

PS: I don't know if this image is against forum rules or not, but if it is, i'll remove it immediately.

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Yeah, the comments can be quite harsh - I never read them. I just concentrate on Ms. Koala's text.
I like that she covers other countries' news too - not just South Korea's entertainment news.

I read her for news too.  But I need to look at other sources to verify her claims.  There have been occasions where they have been inaccurate?  But she never amends the original post to reflect the true reality even when she is corrected?  So I read her with a grain of salt.  Like I do some of the gossip columns in magazines.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, I guess what tracksuit she is talking about, had been seeing about it on many anime insta pages 

and yes it is disgusting as hell and would be more if you saw it from near. 

@mirmz, sorry you had to watch something like or similar to it, but action should have been taken immediately.

PS: I don't know if this image is against forum rules or not, but if it is, i'll remove it immediately.

+2

yeah that's the one.

Schmidt Puke GIF - Schmidt Puke Gross - Discover & Share GIFs

and the fact that it was a child a young child he is a year younger than me and i am as u know a minor and pretty young person in general. it was just freaking gross. i mean it could have been worse at least it didnt have certain parts in it, BUT STILL.

i didnt tell teacher cuz i think they already knew and my school dresscode is basically just for girls, and i think it's just about not having bare shoulders and spaghetti straps (which is kinda stupid but that's just me). i dont know the exact rules since i dont wear anything like that (i stick to graphic tees) but i will let u know if i hear anything about the situation.

btw sorry for the long post <3

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah that's the one.

and the fact that it was a child a young child he is a year younger than me and i am as u know a minor and pretty young person in general. it was just freaking gross. i mean it could have been worse at least it didnt have certain parts in it, BUT STILL.

i didnt tell teacher cuz i think they already knew and my school dresscode is basically just for girls, and i think it's just about not having bare shoulders and spaghetti straps (which is kinda stupid but that's just me). i dont know the exact rules since i dont wear anything like that (i stick to graphic tees) but i will let u know if i hear anything about the situation.

btw sorry for the long post <3

Had been seeing many anime pages on insta promoting it and was actually wondering who in his right mind buy it and wear it. But we've got a case here who did both. Youngsters don't really fail to surprise and disappoint me. I don't want to sound like an old man while being 23 years old, but when I see school kids nowadays, many of them really do things which we would never imagine to do. 

I really hope your school takes action against him. He might have thought it is cool, but it is disgusting. 

@H0ney, even I am traumatized by seeing it :crazily:.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I really hope your school takes action against him. He might have thought it is cool, but it is disgusting. 

me too. 

cuz ik that some school would actually suspend/expell someone for wearing that bullcrap.

and 23 is not old! most people on the website r in ur 30's so ur still (probably) one of the younger people on this web! <3

(no offense)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I am shock :scream:

I am shock.. I just know that this could happen.  you guys scared me.. if I am to having a son, I will send him imediately to study in the monastery or in the catholic shool with dormitory  

i understand ur shock lol

• Like 4