Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

any Bee Gees fan here? :wub:  love the brothers sooooooooooooo much

Barry's falsetto and back to his real voice is so good, I used to think they are different voices, until I knew better lol

+2 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

any Bee Gees fan here? 

I like them. I am not a fan of a particular artist. I just love the good music and I love listen to them all. Too many to mention. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

@nohamahamoud2002 I love ‘staying alive’ ^_*

yes it is the most famous lol

me I love this one

from the last concert in 2001 before poor Maurice's death in 2003 :bawling:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I like them. I am not a fan of a particular artist. I just love the good music and I love listen to them all. Too many to mention. :D

I am a music addict in general. I love Classical music very much particularly Mozart and Chopin. 

Then in field of songs, I adore Bee Gees, CNBLUE, Charles Aznavour, Dean Martin, Michael Buble, Westlife, and many others, but those I mostly remember, I also love Indian songs. 

no number

• Like 2
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

so what drama are you currently watching now?

extraordinary you and the lies within

• Like 3
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, nrllee said:

extraordinary you and the lies within

You don’t like cdrama?

Iam typing with one eye close and one eye open lol too sleepy but this cutie pie not sleep and I feel like I want to eat his cheeks :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Let’s see , 
1.  We appreciate nice abs . 

2. Love oppas  who tend to play villains & die

3. Think that Lee Jae Wook is hot 

4. ship sun woo & Hyun Ji on SB

5.  Dislike the same actresses 

We’re most definitely k drama buddies 

waves @Ameera Ali :heart:

I actually tried ...but it was tough :crazy: 

@ktcjdrama @Sejabin  it was on the bride of the  water god that I found it hard to watch her . But I know she’s a pretty popular actress & has many lead roles . So maybe it’s just prejudice on my part. 

Wow we got a lot of similarities :love:...definitely K drama buddies

c4d1323b77d5ff2dfe399f16834f6e6a.gif

LOL I tried to watch the bride of water god too and it was torture...besides the lead actress I didn´t like the lead actor too :joy:.

I first watched her in the drama "when a man loves a woman" I hated her character in that drama. Afterwards I tried to watch other dramas of her but her acting wasn´t really doing it for me. The only one that I watched until the end was "The girl who sees smell". But it was only because of Namgoong Min.

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ I finished watching tunnel thai version and enjoyed myself, especially the romance and spots of humour. it is apparently on netflix?

review: https://mydramalist.com/51229-tunnel

Ooo ok let me check it out ,

@nrllee @ktcjdrama DS60 ship still going strong :lol:

@Sarang21 by the way , no SB this week again cuz of baseball. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

You don’t like cdrama?

No time for any more. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I've been lurking in twice now and I wonder how things here.. so it's random? New here in thread. But I checked on the rules 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I've been lurking in twice now and I wonder how things here.. so it's random? New here in thread. But I checked on the rules 

if you mean topics yea it is random

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

welcome on board :) no rules, you just discuss anything you like and write your number. This is a good meeting place for soompi members, when they are not watching the same drama. I miss all my old friends from other threads, but we no longer meet because everyone has a different taste in drama, @Lawyerh watching variety shows and sometimes mini-series.

@Ameera Ali  residing in mini-series threads mostly and sometimes dailies and long weeklies for a change :D  @triplem currently in "love is beautiful, life is wonderful" thread lol

some of my friends totally disappeared like @Heidi Seow who sometimes gets overexcited like in "I wanna hear your song", @phoenix24 I think she appears in variety shows and sometimes mini-series too. my dear friend @gm4queen of course in Choi Daniel thread lol

+2 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

890 :blush:

@Sarang21 me too not too liking the male lead if water god. His chest is too skinny. Like papan gilasan untuk cuci baju huhuhu upssv:grimace: I will run ah..

I set up a dating for a new employee at office with my little bro xixixixi

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6

So I watched this Korean movie called Tune in for love. It has Jung Hae In and Kim Go eun. That movie was not anything like I would watch. It was really a slow burning romance. I don't know why Jung Hae In always has to play these wrongly accused tortured characters all the time. It suits him though, he has that innocent face and you can't help but feel bad for him. The last k-drama I watched was One spring night, this reminds me that I should go and finish that one at least for Jung Hae In. He is soooooo good in everything he does. 

If anyone wants to watch, the movie is available in Netflix. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So I watched this Korean movie called Tune in for love. It has Jung Hae In and Kim Go eun. That movie was not anything like I would watch. It was really a slow burning romance. I don't know why Jung Hae In always has to play these wrongly accused tortured characters all the time. It suits him though, he has that innocent face and you can't help but feel bad for him. The last k-drama I watched was One spring night, this reminds me that I should go and finish that one at least for Jung Hae In. He is soooooo good in everything he does. 

If anyone wants to watch, the movie is available in Netflix. 

My hubs says it was a bit too slow ( this is the man who took one year to finish Something in the Rain ) ( I think he has a man crush on Jung Hae In :lol:) . Trying to be indie and all but not quite there. 

Welcome @_gillianne19_.... hope to see you pop by more. 

@nohamahamoud2002 I am surprised how I  much I love LIBLIW. Not my usual style of drama to be honest.

@rosierosie hello dear , long time no see. What are you watching these days?

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So I watched this Korean movie called Tune in for love.

O I started watching that and it’s good.  I like it.  I haven’t finished it yet.  It is rather slow moving and I need to be in the right mood to watch it from start to finish.  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh hmm.  The name of the massage oil sounds shady :lol:

I hope I hv time to check this out . Kim Kang Woo back as the lead ! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1