Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

“Lee Seung Gi is Flowery Hot.”

:joy: Okay that’s my comeback speech. :joy:

*Drop Mic*

+2

@Lmangla momentary on soompi leave haha, just want to step out & actually be productive and do my work hahahaha. 

@Sarang21 awww thanks. Hahahahaha. Seung Gi So hot leh :joy:

@Dhakra but you know. Sometimes, seeing what they are giving you makes you want to buy it. Like 12 hours of Bts footages!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

@rosierosie am doing good . Is Legend of the Pearl Dragon a c drama ? I rarely watch since I have hard time keeping up with my k dramas . But what’s it about ?

@Sejabin looks like you had an adventure giving birth ! My boy is a Sept baby too like me , he came out earlier 2.5 weeks before his due date . I was in the middle of Skype-ing with my sis who was abroad when my water bag broke . Lol! She panicked when I told her  that I’ll hv to talk to her later because it’s time for me to go to the hospital. :lol:

@Sushimi did you manage to get work done ?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

did you manage to get work done ?

I would say yes. But school work is never done until it reach the end of the submission due date. Haha.

I watched Busted 2 and I love flowers now. Hahahaha tagging @Lawyerh:ph34r:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

+2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra but you know. Sometimes, seeing what they are giving you makes you want to buy it. Like 12 hours of Bts footages!

Then it's simple, If you don't see what they are giving you.......you don't get the feeling of buying it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Cannas... so beauty :kiss_wink: It means happy ending. :kiss_wink:

canna-flower.jpg
At first I saw the flower and I swear I thought it was used for rojak. Haha. The one underneath the flowers yeah.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

924 @triplem yep Chinese drama :). About overthrowing the Qing dynasty, and the three main leads falling in love. It's historical and romance comedy genre! Funny and good. I haven't watch a Kdrama since forever!! What kdrama is are you watching? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

926 :blush:

@triplem really? Ah so sweet you have the same sign and month birth with your son :kiss_wink: I want december baby too! :bawling: hahaha I wasn’t panicked at all. The one who was panicked is mom. Lol.. I just feel like oh ok so this is the wave lol. Still laughing until 6 AM. Water did not broke until I went to the operation room but there was a bit blood. And until they give anesthesia my contractions rhyme was already per mins. I was dilate 8 cm but baby’s head was still high that was why c sec was a must. Doctor did not want to wait. Water already not good. They said it is more paiful if blood comes out first than the water. But yeah contractions pain was no joke. When I was 8 cm dilate and in the preparation room for surgery whenever contractions come I was like.. inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. oh God.. hahahaha.. was in tears but no sound only inhale.. exhale.. Jesus help me.. hahahahahahaha.. lol.. 

If people talk about screaming in contractions I think if I will feel that pain again I can’t scream. It was too hurt and I can’t talk or scream lol.. silence is better wkkwkw In 3 cm dilate until 5cm I can talk and laugh with the midwives. But at 7-8 cm dilate the pain was no joke. Lol. My obgyn doctor was wipe my hair and talked to me very softly while we were waiting for anesthesia doctor. Like she was persuading a little kid. Oh I love my doctor :relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@triplem flowers are lovely. There are very meaningful. I learn from busted 2:joy: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 your oppa is good student already got 1 course certificate  For kicking as* :joy:

@Sushimi @Lawyerh how come oppa so  sly :joy: 

Spoiler

@triplem OMG did mistress woman wake up , that will be much fun to watch now ,the big sister is annoying that will teach her lesson  :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali because...Flowers are of a importance to him. Hehehe:naughty:

He is a perfectionist~Who can’t stand the sight of blood too lol. 

if you are willing. Go Netflix and watch Busted 2 Ep 9-10. Hehehehhehe

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

I can not watch other drama now while still focus with love and destiny. God of war and ling xi leave strong impression in me :love: all serious lines are meaningful and full with lessons and funny lines are enjoyable. My favorite couple other than main leads is siming and shisan wkwkwkwk.. 

• Love 3

Actively trying to advertise and sell products to people in this thread.(In no means I work for Netflix no, I just want a discussion buddy :) )

Currently Considering List:

@Lawyerh

@ktcjdrama

@Ameera Ali

:joy:

Attempting to sell to:

@Sarang21. @triplem Buy one get one free3eeee Get yours today at Netflix Busted 2 haha. Please consider watching :) and if you think about it (if you have Netflix) why not watch more so that it makes your payment for Netflix more worth it ehhhh:thumbsup: marketing strategy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

924 @triplem yep Chinese drama :). About overthrowing the Qing dynasty, and the three main leads falling in love. It's historical and romance comedy genre! Funny and good. I haven't watch a Kdrama since forever!! What kdrama is are you watching? 

I’m watching 6 ongoing ones, not sure why I’m doing this but , am an Addict :D . Currently watching 

Spoiler

1. Love is Beautiful, Life is wonderful - family weekender 

2  Secret Boutique - revenge melodrama 

3. Catch the Ghost - rom com action 

4. VIP - melodrama 

5. The Lies Between - crime melodrama 

6. Leverage - action comedy 

@Sushimi you know me , I rarely get watch Varieties. My k dramas enough to fill my spare time . 

@Sejabin after child birth, you realise that women are the stronger gender :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Sushimi your buy one get one free , in some funny way it feel like this to me :joy:

5dc6cfcd10377850807176.gif?download

5dc6d0041d00e090567999.gif?download

5dc6d057c04a8230182728.gif?download

but you right it will be worth my 7.99 I pay for Netflix that will be expired on 19 nov & what make me annoyed with vagabond cancellation more :mrgreen: :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Every salesperson’s reaction as I reject their adverts:

488420-E3-A2-EE-470-C-B779-B34-C232-C945

:joy: @triplem

+2

@ktcjdrama I finally found this clip that I love of him again! He is so cute leh, sulking that the kids doesn’t acknowledge him. Then you have Na Rae saying “Seung Gi call omma.” Haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

~Self-Proclaimed Cheap skate~

"I refused to pay for netflix!"Club  

@Lawyerh, i think you and i fall under this category. We just refuse to pay that few dollars hahaha and now with many series getting on to netflix..what if our oppas series is on netflix only ah... :(

• LOL 3