Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

I swear I morning wake up this early I’m summoning a barbaric sushi. 
 

+2

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sushimi :o 12 hours of BTS!!!? :o

 

@Sejabin the two pisces guys I'm close with are very quiet and calm too :lol:

 

@triplem I just remembered I should start LIBLIW since it is on my watch list, but maybe will still wait for more episodes. It's not yet halfway through, right?

 

946

  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

12 hours of BTS!!!? :o

Yup. 12 hour bts, A3 poster, all osts, directors cut, photobook, script book, interviews, cast commentaries on the episodes, their Ic...

 

wah.. woke up my iching...on my monthly routine too:persevere:

 

+2 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

~Self-Proclaimed Cheap skate~

 

"I refused to pay for netflix!"Club  

@Lawyerh, i think you and i fall under this category.

Yes I think still can survive without it ah :mrgreen: Lets save some $$$ to buy chicken rice instead lol .... Btw why sushi already on at this morning hour?

 

+2

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ktcjdrama this week is eps 13/14 ( out of 50) . Lead OTP as in Long leg oppa’s love line is darn cute . It’s taking off . Some general spoilers

Spoiler

Preserve through 1st 4 eps ( which looks into the past )  , it’s dark & it seems hopeless ( personally I cried my eyes out )  . Also the drama gives you this whiplash where parts of it feels like a very serious melodrama, then it turns into a comical weekender . So it was all over the place . But in eps 5 the drama fast forwards  to the present &  found its rhythm. I hv to say hats off to the writer , she stuck to her guns & I can see now how she’s turning the story around & slowly bringing healing to the characters. But there are some annoying characters . And  the sister of FL takes equal screen time . So  prepare, cuz the sis is a selfish person & I wanna strangle her sometimes :D 

952

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes I think still can survive without it ah :mrgreen: Lets save some $$$ to buy chicken rice instead lol .... Btw why sushi already on at this morning hour?

 

+2

I am in business wear for an award ceremony. Grumpy sushi wearing tight shirt in the morning hruuuuu *tuck in my belly!*

 

+2

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

956 :relieved:

 

morning.. :blush:

@ktcjdrama what is the title of the drama that you gave me somewhere here before. That historical cdrama. The lady wear red atire and the male lead wear black? I am so into cdrama because of love and destiny hahahaha.. now try to watch general and I, and I will even though angela baby lips a bit distracting me WKWKWKWKWKWKWK :relieved: but I can bear it as long as it is jot park shin hye lips. 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

956 :relieved:

 

morning.. :blush:

@ktcjdrama what is the title of the drama that you gave me somewhere here before. That historical cdrama. The lady wear red atire and the male lead wear black? I am so into cdrama because of love and destiny hahahaha.. now try to watch general and I, and I will even though angela baby lips a bit distracting me WKWKWKWKWKWKWK :relieved: but I can bear it as long as it is jot park shin hye lips. 

I don’t think that was me :sweat_smile: I hardly watch C-historical. 

 

958

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don’t think that was me :sweat_smile: I hardly watch C-historical. 

 

958

 

:confused: it was oh perhaps stargazer.. c-historicAl is the best.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

956 :relieved:

 

morning.. :blush:

@ktcjdrama what is the title of the drama that you gave me somewhere here before. That historical cdrama. The lady wear red atire and the male lead wear black? I am so into cdrama because of love and destiny hahahaha.. now try to watch general and I, and I will even though angela baby lips a bit distracting me WKWKWKWKWKWKWK :relieved: but I can bear it as long as it is jot park shin hye lips. 

Are you talking about Ten Miles of Peach Blossom ? That one was so good  . This one has indo subs 

Spoiler

 

I managed to survive the General and I somehow despite her distracting lips ! :lol:

964

 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to the early twenties the songs. Backstreet boys mmm:love: 

 

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

968

@triplem@Sejabin@ktcjdramaim a bit in trouble. Im rooting for Baek Kyung now. You know im sucker for unrequitted love. Omg and why he's so cool?!?!? Everytime he confess or propose just wow!!

 

Theyre just more explosive together for me.... 

 

 

 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

968

@triplem@Sejabin@ktcjdramaim a bit in trouble. Im rooting for Baek Kyung now. You know im sucker for unrequitted love. Omg and why he's so cool?!?!? Everytime he confess or propose just wow!!

This sounds more like the @Lawyerh I know . I knew you’d like the more complicated love lines :D

 

970

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Ur oppa @Sushimi lol

Not yours too meh? When did you separate yourself from pepper crab lol 

 

974

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Not yours too meh? When did you separate yourself from pepper crab lol 

 

974

Yeah ur oppa is my oppa... uri oppa lol... Wrong possesion word :mrgreen:

 

976

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

978 :blush:

 

@triplem I think it’s like the girl is the devil princess and the guy is a good guy or something like that. Oh I think it was @lynne22 who had shared this with me :lol: btw I will seriously continue general and I after finished love and destiny. At ep 59 now :kiss_closed:

 

@Lawyerh it is so you. You will fall to a guy like dao ming se than vic zhou hahahaha :mrgreen: btw bae kyung reminds me to dao ming se type hahaha.. I still love love love One Day :kiss_wink:

 

 

btw moms have you experienced sweating too much after giving birth? I always sweating. And much. Like I bathe with my sweating. Hair always wet because of this. Sejabin is looks like vampo now because of this sweating symtoms hahahaha :joy:

 

 

 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

btw moms have you experienced sweating too much after giving birth? I always sweating. And much. Like I bathe with my sweating. Hair always wet because of this. Sejabin is looks like vampo now because of this sweating symtoms hahahaha :joy:

 

 

 

Sometimes could be hormonal changes. 
 

980

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...