Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sometimes could be hormonal changes. 

oh arasso :relaxed: it makes me uncomfort. I only want to stay in the room with air conditioner xixixi. 

Btw ladies what is your lipstick brand? Do you have favorite brand?

btw I have no favorite brand this far. I can use any brand. The most important is it fits with my dry type lips.

I just bought MakeOver liptint and I love them. My friends dinni and alief recommended this liptint to me xixixix :relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

ARGHHHHHH !! I am so satisfied with love and destiny until the end :bawling: it is how you love someone. They described love better than ashes of love :love: will rewatching this show once again :blush:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:25 PM, Sushimi said:

Actively trying to advertise and sell products to people in this thread.(In no means I work for Netflix no, I just want a discussion buddy :) )

Currently Considering List:

@Lawyerh

@ktcjdrama

@Ameera Ali

:joy:

Attempting to sell to:

@Sarang21. @triplem Buy one get one free3eeee Get yours today at Netflix Busted 2 haha. Please consider watching :) and if you think about it (if you have Netflix) why not watch more so that it makes your payment for Netflix more worth it ehhhh:thumbsup: marketing strategy.

I don´t have netlfix so 

tenor.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

:kiss: +2

after watching chang chen, I feel like why these days dramas are filled with young namja :dissapointed: give me my ahjussi !! :bawling: aishh chinca.. tsk.. I want experienced ahjussi on screen :anguished:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Perro 1st bday! yayyyyyyy. Perro 1 year old. Wheewhoo!

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh 

Perro is so cute

+2

really cute.....actually rottweiler in puppy state is also very very cute :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

really cute.....actually rottweiler in puppy state is also very very cute :D

so not sure why but seeing his owner and perro. They look abit similar hahhaha, So it makes them. The two of them even lovable hahahah

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

so not sure why but seeing his owner and perro. They look abit similar hahhaha, So it makes them. The two of them even lovable hahahah

+2

sometimes pup / pets do take after the owner :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@angelangie Perro's brow bone the lighter color fur makes it looks like he got eye brows. Why he is so cuteeeeeee both Perro and Seung Giiiiii

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 but there is subs online though:w00t:You can’t runaway from this advertisement!

I will check on this offer at the end of 2020 when I have more time :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I will check on this offer at the end of 2020 when I have more time :joy:

+2

don't worry. bet will have S3 so i will have to wait for a year. so this advert will probably hold until 2021 lol:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem your homeboy’s “cameo” in The Lies Within is setting the record for the longest ever. :lol:  Still going strong.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem your homeboy’s “cameo” in The Lies Within is setting the record for the longest ever. :lol:  Still going strong.  

I am so pleased.  Does not feel like a cameo anymore ; more like a supporting role ..seems like he has as much screen time as YM or IDG :mrgreen:. But gosh hope he remains alive by the end of all this. All the sweet flashbacks make me wish he'd take on a romantic role soon.

• Love 5

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

All the sweet flashbacks make me wish he'd take on a romantic role soon.

I know, they look good together...but it may be too mainstream for him :lol:

I finally finished Tune in for love and I have added Jung HaeIn as an actor to watch.  I started One Spring Night.  He’s an honest actor and I like that about him.  He’s not my kind of handsome but I like him.  He’s genuine in his character portrayals. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla my hubs did not mince his words when giving his final review on Marriage Contract...:lol:. It really isn't his type of drama, but he does not have a habit of dropping dramas like I do ,so he finished it anyway 

Spoiler

He said it has no ending and was poorly written. He was not impressed with the main leads. 

@nrllee how is One Spring Night?  He's not exactly my taste but he has got that honest / earnest face. He can't be the villain 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4