Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh hmm.  The name of the massage oil sounds shady :lol:

Ikr.. i found the name so funny... but it supposed good for healing. I order one... ill review later... its famous in IDN!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

896 :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh it is very good! Hahaha.. post partum makes me becomes like old grandma. tulang ngilu even tough I took all those calciums when I was pregnant lol. So kutus2 help me a lot. Xixixixi..

I should drink a glass of milk before sleep now at night. Aishhhh :mask:

Vitamins and minerals and medicines I take now ..

- calciums (but I will drink milk now instead of take calciums everyday)

- vip albumin

- ester c

- weath grains

- ambeven. LOL wkkwkw 

- heavenly blush yoghurt

oh drama god HELP ME :bawling:

nah so today crazinezz. You all know that dude in my office who impregnate his 2 girlfriends lol. He is a pisces. So I was stopped by at office this afternoon and met him. He came to me and said

the dude: when will you back to work?

sejabin: December 17th

that dude: sejabin, you know huntara?

sejabin: temporary house for the earthquakes victims?

the dude: yeah you know. Wood wall, aluminium roof.. so hot there and dry and dehidrate 

sejabin: and?

the dude: that’s how I feel without you in this office :relaxed:

sejabin: PRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! 

Wkwkwkwk What a pisces guy

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

Lol is that based on scientific research that Pisces man will cheat? Or just by 1 sample of your office mate? @Sejabin

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I hope I hv time to check this out . Kim Kang Woo back as the lead ! 

which drama is this?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol is that based on scientific research that Pisces man will cheat? Or just by 1 sample of your office mate? @Sejabin

+2 :relieved:

I met some.. actually not cheat. They have the talent to be a playboy. Or playgirl. And don’t forget they good with words and sweet talker. If pisces guy is a psycho like bramanda, then he will intend to be a cheater or yeah a psycho lol wkwkwk.. 

but my conclusion won’t change. Pisces guy = playboy.. It is not a scientific research but I watch and see their behaviours lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@triplem Hahaha I don't blame your husband, Jung Hae in is such a handsome sweet person, it's not a surprise that everyone likes him. 

@nrllee Did you finish it?? Even though it was a bit slow I kinda liked it. I liked how they showed the transformation from the era where there were no phones and such and then they contact thru email, and now we can download a person's whole history with one button. Hahaha. People who lived at that time were saints, lol. But there is sweetness in that too, I guess. You don't know whether you will be able to meet your loved one again if they shift houses or move somewhere else. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@nrllee Did you finish it?? Even though it was a bit slow I kinda liked it. I liked how they showed the transformation from the era where there were no phones and such and then they contact thru email, and now we can download a person's whole history with one button. Hahaha. People who lived at that time were saints, lol. But there is sweetness in that too, I guess. You don't know whether you will be able to meet your loved one again if they shift houses or move somewhere else. LOL. 

No haven’t yet. It’s on the back burner.  Yes it’s nostalgic.  I lived through those times (yes I am quite old :lol:).  Back when snail mail was a thing. Life was a lot slower.  When your world felt smaller - no mobile phones, no internet to connect you 24/7.  People were more patient because you had to wait for things.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :relieved:

I met some.. actually not cheat. They have the talent to be a playboy. Or playgirl. And don’t forget they good with words and sweet talker. If pisces guy is a psycho like bramanda, then he will intend to be a cheater or yeah a psycho lol wkwkwk.. 

but my conclusion won’t change. Pisces guy = playboy.. It is not a scientific research but I watch and see their behaviours lol

I dont normally agree with zodiac. But Pisces guy do have this tendency lol. So I dont know haha.. should we give them benefit of the doubt ? :mrgreen: For sure their mood shift is no joke. 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I dont normally agree with zodiac. But Pisces guy do have this tendency lol. So I dont know haha.. should we give them benefit of the doubt ? :mrgreen: For sure their mood shift is no joke. 

898 :joy:

ok let us gossiping them then in here (since we have no update to gossip these days lol) xixixixixi :kiss_closed:

oh yeah their shift mood is drastic. After laughing and joking and suddenly can be angry to us. *sighhhh.. what a fish :confused: whic funnily they can not accept harsh words so we must to talk very soft and tender to them.

but they are good with words so they are talented to be a sweet talker. 

Like Bramanda. How suddenly he can relate huntara and his feelings lol. Crazy. Wkkwkw we both just met in my way to my division and he just went out from main secretary room and suddenly he can talked like that wkkwkw.. that’s a talent right? And they usually have a lot of female friends. Girls gluing to them. It is a talent :relieved:

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@triplem what’s happening Thursdays 3-5pm?  And I see @Sejabin is smitten by One Day. :lol:

Smitten by one day? What is it? Who is One Day?

ohh Haru? One Day? Wkkwkwkwwk

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@triplem what’s happening Thursdays 3-5pm?  And I see @Sejabin is smitten by One Day. :lol:

It was from the drama Love Affairs in The Afternoon. The scandalous time where love affairs take place 

:joy:

• LOL 5

44 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Smitten by one day? What is it? Who is One Day?

ohh Haru? One Day? Wkkwkwkwwk

Bingo...Haru literally means One Day in Korean :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

am finding this discussion on zodiac really funny. hahahha.:D . am pisces and I think so is @kokodus?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

900 :blush:

pisces guy and girl a bit different you know. Wkwkwkw

so I am surrounding by pisces? :kiss_closed:

my baby is virgo and was born in the same day with SJK if not mistake lol.. 19-9-19 ..

At the evening of 18th Sept I talk with my baby bump, “baby, no matter what happen you must to comes out tomorrow ok? Mom can’t hold it anymore and you are already too heavy to bear.” He was exactly 10 months/40 weeks that day. After visiting my doctor that evening she told me to book a room tomorrow because she wants to do c sec. My water already not good. They promised me that I will got a room at the hospital at 8.AM tomorrow morning so doctor can do surgery at 11 AM. But yeah that was just the plan. Contractions begin at 00.00 on 19-9-19 every 10 mins. No room ready in any hospital in here. It was seems like all moms in my city wanted to give birth on that day. All hospitals full booked. And I did not want to gave birth at home or at midwive place or anything because I am 34th. I am at risk. I wanted to do it at hospital and with my doctor. I don’t want with other doctors LOL wkwkkw I am so biased. Hahahha so after 16 hours of contractions the baby was out. He choosed his own birth. Even I had contractions but he wanted it to be c sec lol. And If I compared the pain. Contractions is nothing than the pain after c sec. They gave me 3 kinds of pain killers by injections, anal pain killer and that one like sticker they put on my chest but the pain was sooooo.. arghhh..  hahahaha. But it is ok. It was nothing than the feel when I hold the baby hahaha. 

Oh one of the nurse told me funny story. In the operation room between dream and sleep I talked to my anesthesia doctor “doctor.. I have never feel this ease and so happy in my entire life. It feels like all my problems fly to the sky. Thank you.” And gave him my sweetest smile. They all laughed. LOl. I think it was because of the morphine they gave me LOL. I was so fly

So was yeah. I hope my baby will not be like Song Joong Ki. He got pretty wife but divorcing her. Sighhhhh

I want him to be as cool as triplem :kiss_wink::wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

902 haha Pisces guy, the ones I know are either very shy and quiet.

@triplem I'm good!! How are you? I'm watching Legend of Pearl Dragon :)!!! I love it so far!! Have u see it?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

the one I know is very shy but can type thousands of words in 10 mins lol :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4

@Sejabin I got my kutus2 oil lol. It smells good. But u wear them before sleep? I cant stand stickiness to my body lol. Btw it said can cure so many sickness. Do you think its marketing gimmick or is it real lol... In anyway its a nice massage oil to me. 

@Lmangla Lol yeah western zodiac sometimes more accurate than animal chinese zodiac for me. But I know its difficult to fit in people personality into just 12 zodiacs, but the Pisces guy phenomenon is something that kind of real I think. And since Sejabin also kind of agree with me hahaha... my sample size based on observance on only 2 guys. Apparently can't represent the whole Pisces guy community world. Lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin I got my kutus2 oil lol. It smells good. But u wear them before sleep? I cant stand stickiness to my body lol. Btw it said can cure so many sickness. Do you think its marketing gimmick or is it real lol... In anyway its a nice massage oil to me. 

@Lmangla Lol yeah western zodiac sometimes more accurate than animal chinese zodiac for me. But I know its difficult to fit in people personality into just 12 zodiacs, but the Pisces guy phenomenon is something that kind of real I think. And since Sejabin also kind of agree with me hahaha... my sample size based on observance on only 2 guys. Apparently can't represent the whole Pisces guy community world. Lol. 

I don’t know about other diseases but it really help for tulang ngilu2 or klo badan ga enak. Me too. Kulitku alergian jd g bs terlalu bnyak minyak2an. I put it on my legs and hands before sleep xixixi.. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1