Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin after watching LAD ,  I seem to have lose interest about pillow book.... kill me already.... can't get enough of Chang Chen & Ni Ni Chemistry...

Gosh that look of jiu chen...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols 

im crazy again....refreshing for every lil clips i can find :D

*pat shoulders* it’s normal de. It’s call enjoyment. :joy: \:D/ it’s okay that is love~

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabin after watching LAD ,  I seem to have lose interest about pillow book.... kill me already.... can't get enough of Chang Chen & Ni Ni Chemistry...

Gosh that look of jiu chen...

I am rewatching it again hahaha.. Me too like lose interest to Extraordinary You and Nokdu Tale hahaha.. feels like I must to watch teen dramas after watching beautiful romance xixixixi :relaxed: I need to retreat a bit before watch other dramas lol.   

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin  :kiss_wink: & :wub: did you finish with love & destiny :) 

+2

I finished and re watching again hahaha :blush: :kiss_wink: now I try General and I. I watch nokdu tale or extraordinary you while having breakfast or lunch or dinner or when feeding the baby wkwkwk but when baby sleep I back to viki and watch cdrama again. Romance feels too real in cdramas :love:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

*pat shoulders* it’s normal de. It’s call enjoyment. :joy: \:D/ it’s okay that is love~

+2

im only watching 2 particular drama right now and the one that making me crazy is the one on my sig hahahaha :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im only watching 2 particular drama right now and the one that making me crazy is the one on my sig hahahaha :D 

So far I don’t really have a drama that is making me go crazy..instead it is an actor..& his doggie. My god he can act very well! 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama are his followers. We are his Airens. :joy: aka 爱人 hehe

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

So far I don’t really have a drama that is making me go crazy..instead it is an actor..& his doggie.

I don`t have a drama or an actor that is making me go crazy but right now I am jelous of Kim Sun Ah. She is having fun with her ladies in Bali . Here, where I am is a little cold. It is a beautiful Autumn but I want to be in vacation too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t have a

Is this a game now?:joy: called I don't have a...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Is this a game now?:joy: called I don't have a...

It could be. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Mandatory Gif to restart the game

Ji-Hyo-Is-That-Facial-Expression-Okay-Ru

Time for this new round! *flick the old one off and invite a new round*

20191026-223938.gif

Yours truly for @triplem

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

If it is about dancing...

I just find out that a favorite dancing couple, Riccardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko announced retirement in October , this year. I check from time to time to see what are they doing. I watched her even when she was with another dancing partner, Maxim Kozhevnikov.

Yulia and Riccardo married in June 2017. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony. It`s like watching a good kdrama. 

• Love 3

Which one are you?

tp5pXH3.jpg

* Me : Yes youre right im your instant coffee gal!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

don't worry. bet will have S3 so i will have to wait for a year. so this advert will probably hold until 2021 lol:joy:

Oh no looks like I can't run away from this :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla my hubs did not mince his words when giving his final review on Marriage Contract...:lol:. It really isn't his type of drama, but he does not have a habit of dropping dramas like I do ,so he finished it anyway 

Reveal hidden contents

hahahaha.... his review is spot on and exactly how I felt about the drama. :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Which one are you?

There aren`t any other type of coffee? I don`t think I fit very well in any category. :D

• LOL 3

@triplem it’s slow but I quite like it.  I like how “adult” it is.  Slow burn.  Like really slow :lol:.  But both he and the female lead are good so I don’t mind it as much.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

KBS world no longer uploads complete episodes on Youtube so I no longer catch up with Love is beautiful Life is wonderful :(

I usually watch on TV, but lately was soooooo tired 

I just watch Unasked Family now, and an older drama 'Sea of a woman', which I totally love. I need to watch old drama because I first officially started watching in 2018, so I missed so much

The streaming is awful, so I am downloading the episodes of Sea of a woman, then watch them, choosing 177 megabyte files 480 resolution.

Really there is no playback in websites, so whenever something wrong happens, the player gets stuck up, not to mention ads 

Of course no viki outside US 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1