RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sarang21

Spoiler

Hyeri

Go Ara

Jin Se Yeon

shin Se kyung 

Nobody kill me pls :P. Just a personal thing about what I feel about their acting & ability to emote . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Sarang21

Hide contents

Hyeri

Go Ara

Jin Se Yeon

shin Se kyung 

Nobody kill me pls :P. Just a personal thing about what I feel about their acting & ability to emote . 

Funny enough those are the same actresses that I also don't like watching :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

+2

You found a soulmate :grin: 

The last one is fine for me though. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hi @Ameera Ali:thumbsup:

Anyways..will take my leave from soompi I will come back in a few days lol:) 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

+2

20 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Tell me that it’s okay to not buy :tears: because I don’t feel okay....It’s like going pass the ‘Last Day Sale’ & not getting it and then you regret:tears:

Give me counselling on reasons why it’s good that I did not buy :bawling: 

Well.....it's okay not to buy. I mean I didn't buy the One Night Spring DVD/BluRay Box either. You safe money for more important stuff. And expensive Boxes tend to just sit on shelves without purpose.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

872 :blush:

@triplem me too. I don’t watch that water god because of the female lead. She is ban in here officialy. Me and my office mates wkwkkwkw :joy: even when she stared in that famous drama with MY LOVE yoo ah in :heart: I still did not watch it too. (Well yeah even tough yoo ah in is my love he is always chooses too serious role which makes me bored to watch. Wkkwwk I still love him btw)

and those other actress that you mention lol 

@nrllee so what drama are you currently watching now?

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

+2

Let’s see , 
1.  We appreciate nice abs . 

2. Love oppas  who tend to play villains & die

3. Think that Lee Jae Wook is hot 

4. ship sun woo & Hyun Ji on SB

5.  Dislike the same actresses 

giphy.gif

We’re most definitely k drama buddies 

waves @Ameera Ali :heart:

I actually tried ...but it was tough :crazy: 

@ktcjdrama @Sejabin  it was on the bride of the  water god that I found it hard to watch her . But I know she’s a pretty popular actress & has many lead roles . So maybe it’s just prejudice on my part. 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 4

@Ameera Ali I realise she falls in love with him every time he gets angry :lol: and there’s always food wasted 

9 years ago

Spoiler

Present 

Spoiler

What is surprising is that this has become my favourite drama out of the 6 I’m watching ! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

it was on the bride of the  water god that I found it hard to watch her . But I know she’s a pretty popular actress & has many lead roles . So maybe it’s just prejudice on my part. 

Many people don’t like her, so I’m not sure about her being popular. But yes she does get lead roles a lot. Have you watched The Girl Who Sees Smell? That is probably her drama that I enjoyed the most. Except that now the ML is in scandals so it’s definitely very difficult for me to rewatch and cheer for him. 

• Love 3

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Many people don’t like her, so I’m not sure about her being popular. But yes she does get lead roles a lot. Have you watched The Girl Who Sees Smell? That is probably her drama that I enjoyed the most. Except that now the ML is in scandals so it’s definitely very difficult for me to rewatch and cheer for him. 

No , I have not.   But I also won't watch the ML, scandal aside...hmm not my taste in the looks department :sweatingbullets:. But I googled and read about his drugs scandal. What a shame as he seems like a talented actor given all the awards he has

47 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I loved he was hot & bothered about it :joy:second rank :joy:

I am waiting for the moment  they both realise it has always been him  :lol:.  Hmm lets see , maybe if we're lucky sometime in December :w00t:

• Love 3

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Anyways..will take my leave from soompi I will come back in a few days lol:) 

holiday? enjoy!

@Sejabin ~ so are you on maternity leave now?

• Love 4

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

holiday? enjoy!

@Sejabin ~ so are you on maternity leave now?

hu um.. why?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

hu um.. why?

you were saying you were watching lots of dramas while watching your baby. so I thought you were on leave. otherwise, it would be so hard to work and also be zombie no?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

you were saying you were watching lots of dramas while watching your baby. so I thought you were on leave. otherwise, it would be so hard to work and also be zombie no?

Ohhh hahaha.. if work I would not have many times to watching drama. With a baby or without a baby. Many tasks I must handle ^_* 

and I am so pissed because even in my leave sometimes they still called me :dissapointed: Lazy people..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

and I am so pissed because even in my leave sometimes they still called me :dissapointed: Lazy people..

well I hope they at least give you some gossip to keep you entertained and not just call over work. ^_^

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Lmangla said:

well I hope they at least give you some gossip to keep you entertained and not just call over work. ^_^

Oh it is my boss who called me.. shittt.. for things they can read in our techical books. They are too lazy to read and choosed to called me. Or somethings to deal with hotel manager example. Told them next year I request a break for 1 year from all of those $&:/:!? Things. I want to taking care my baby. I want to be just a staff who type some administrative things lol. Shittt..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2