Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 8/7/2020 at 10:02 PM, partyon said:

Let's see over the weekend how things go, and if @larus continues to be alone in Team Add, I will jump over (at least for a while). Don't be sad, though!

Nice that you thought of me. Don`t worry. Who knows when old or new members will come to this thread. Maybe they will be on team Add or more for team Sub. It is about luck. It is good that we are still here :D

• Like 2
  • Love 5

37 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

am here on Team Add! (Not in the other thread, though, if it still exists.) Not very regular, @larus, but you are not alone, dear!

I know. :D  I try to come here when i came to Soompi too.

I want to say...

New Rule: We're Still Here | Real Time With Bill Maher (HBO) GIF ...

36 minutes ago, Guest031284 said:

Sometimes I think actually add and sub thread was not about competition. It was about hanging out and having fun in here while typing +2 or -2

Yes, this is what we like to do. To chat about everything.  The competition is second and gives a little spicy. :D

Sometimes I found myself adding +2 on other threads. :w00t:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hey @MinLyn <3 and yes i did have a great sunday UvU

Great to hear that you had a lovely Sunday! :fullofhearts:  I had a great weekend with my family and also managed to catch up with some old friends too! :blush:

18 minutes ago, Teeners said:

Hi Everyone. I'm at a bit of a loss now that IOTNBO is over. :sleepy:

HI @Teeners, are you suffering from withdrawal syndrome from the drama?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Teeners said:

@MinLyn, yes, a bit of withdrawal right now. This is the first kdrama I've ever watched "live." I usually binge watch dramas after they've finished airing, so this one hit differently.

Glad to hear both you and @mirmz are having good weekends/Sundays.

Hehe...I haven't watched the live broadcast of a drama for some time cos nowadays I prefer waiting for a couple more episodes to be screened first before I start watching the drama at my leisurely pace. I'm looking forward to Park-Park couple's new drama though so I may catch is live. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4