Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching haha... but sometimes married guy can produce some weird pheromone. Admiration but with restraint...

One that i like Ji Jin Hee & Kim Hyun Joo from I have a lover @Ameera Ali

Spoiler

G9JmD6d.jpg

But ya most of the time, not that fun lol...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

No number. 

@ktcjdrama They keep comparing with Pretty Noona. But actually its different for me. I like the tone... quiet & melancholy. And in border of cheating / moral vagueness. Let me know once u dip in. @Dhakra have u tried One Spring Night?

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching haha... but sometimes married guy can produce some weird pheromone. Admiration but with restraint...

He married for so long ( 2004 ) he probably add spicy to his marriage through acting but  the other one is a new wed 2017 isn’t allowed yet  :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

940 :heart:

@cenching is he married? I hate him :joy: but I like his eyes and gaze. His acting is best with his gaze. His eyes are big too for korean standard. I hate guy with big eyes. They can easily bewitched us :wub:

@Lawyerh you know that I wish a win for Lee dong gun Wkwkkwkw :joy:

ok I like angel kdrama. After a long time finally I cry again watching a drama since the king loves 2017 :wub:

btw but mister gold is still #1 :heart: I hate him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Omg @ktcjdrama YouTube first ocn clip is hella creepy the thumbnail I took a back after seeing the face haha

Spoiler

this week’s case...selling infants :bawling: what the

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The thing is that if I know the actors are married and when they are having sexy scenes, the only thing in my mind is how do the wife/hubs feels watching their own spouse getting it on with another person in public?....:neutral:

28 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching is he married? I hate him :joy: but I like his eyes and gaze. His acting is best with his gaze. His eyes are big too for korean standard. I hate guy with big eyes. They can easily bewitched us :wub:

Who??? KJW??? He is single and never been kissed since birth....:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

is he married? I hate him :joy: but I like his eyes and gaze. His acting is best with his gaze. His eyes are big too for korean standard. I hate guy with big eyes. They can easily bewitched us :wub:

He married his co-star in The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop, and have a daughter already.

lee-dong-gun.jpg

@sushilicious she was the co-star of our Kousuke in Nine Times Travel.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

The thing is that if I know the actors are married and when they are having sexy scenes, the only thing in my mind is how do the wife/hubs feels watching their own spouse getting it on with another person in public?....:neutral:

Yeah me too... reduced the fun to watch... And I knew most of K actor marital status. I have forgetful memories on other stuff, but not on this :joy:. And after Wallace Huo married, its also not so fun too to ship him anymore lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Same! I look at Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung. Funny thing. They would watch their dramas together than depending on whose drama they watching they will inform each other.. “hey, there is a kiss scene.” Which to me is brilliant and honest :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Look at how she leans on him in the whole interview. The space on her right (our left) is enormous....:glasses:

And of course it has to be the side with the bare shoulder... <_<:P

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just now, cenching said:

@Sejabin @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali

Look at how she leans on him in the whole interview. The space on her right (our left) is enormous....:glasses:

954. Lol cenching are u trying to make add sub thread bcome shipper thread too? Hahaha... But yeah I also think the same. She squeezed him... space so wide indeed...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

952 :kiss_wink:

@cenching lee dong gun oppa :wub: 

still Kim jae wook is the best in kissing scene, embracing scene, sleeping scene, any intimate and romantic scene

Kjw #1 in kdramaland now :heart:

let us make petition in soompi and ask him to play in serious melow drama wkwkkw I hope one of his staff is following soompi shipper forum for kim jae wook :love:

• LOL 7

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And of course it has to be the side with the bare shoulder... <_<:P

+2

:joy::joy:

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

954. Lol cenching are u trying to make add sub thread bcome shipper thread too? Hahaha... But yeah I also think the same. She squeezed him... space so wide indeed...

I have no intention, only want to share some juicy stuff...:glasses: Sharing is caring....I am not even the so called LaBit shipper but it caught my intention....:flushed: Can you imagine how happy are The LaBit shippers and how salty are the other shippers??? :naughty: I am so mean!! :naughty::skull:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

:joy: indirect kissing..ever watched a series? Like a girl is leaning against the wall then the guy decided to kiss but he place his hand in between. So he covers her mouth while he placed his lips on his hand :joy: indirect kissing gah. Voice, you never fail to surprise me :joy: but instead of a girl we got a boy haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:joy: indirect kissing..ever watched a series? Like a girl is leaning against the wall then the guy decided to kiss but he place his hand in between. So he covers her mouth while he placed his lips on his hand :joy: indirect kissing gah. Voice, you never fail to surprise me :joy: but instead of a girl we got a boy haha

It happened in HPL between KJW and PMY.....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

It happened in HPL between KJW and PMY.....:naughty:

+2

It’s under very different circumstances of cause. For sure, I don’t need to know I already know :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1