Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You know i dont defend my oppas with that much passion anymore, people have been dissing LMH oppa for a long while here when The king was airing, and i turned a blind eye to everything. LOL. 

:scream:

@partyon Its about hospital playlist, you first finish the show, then i'll tell you everything. hehe

I knew it! :joy:

544  **** re-calculated

• Like 2

talking about ice cream makes me miss the summers when we went out to have ice cream, fresh fruit juices and smoothies. sigh. this whole summer, stuck at home. poor shop keepers of juices and ice creams.

:brokenheart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

talking about ice cream makes me miss the summers when we went out to have ice cream, fresh fruit juices and smoothies. sigh. this whole summer, stuck at home. poor shop keepers of juices and ice creams.

Everything is open here, i'm resisting the urge to buy anything from outside shops, but its really hard. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Everything is open here, i'm resisting the urge to buy anything from outside shops, but its really hard. 

we haven't bought any outside food since this whole thing began. mom won't allow it. but she loves to cook and so it is okay most of the times. we buy lots of fresh fruits but nothing like having a smoothie/falooda/jigarthanda in the restaurant. sigh. I guess I will just have to enjoy it virtually. for all the chingus here!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaiMV6gmsVlY3WfpET-b-

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

we haven't bought any outside food since this whole thing began. mom won't allow it. but she loves to cook and so it is okay most of the times. we buy lots of fresh fruits but nothing like having a smoothie/falooda/jigarthanda in the restaurant. sigh. I guess I will just have to enjoy it virtually. for all the chingus here!

ahhhh jigarthanda.....dont tempt me....sighhh. I dont think those are available here.....my tongue is literally dead now after eating cardboard like rotis for the past two weeks. I have roti dreams now instead of oppa dreams. Everthing looks brown....:crymeme:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

my tongue is literally dead now after eating cardboard like rotis for the past two weeks. I have roti dreams now instead of oppa dreams. Everthing looks brown..

hahahah.. YYS has been overtaken by the humble food. hahahha... so have you started your university program?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

What? What is the world coming to when @kokodus turns a blind eye to a diss of LMH. Or did you burn out during LotBS? Or are there other oppas who deserve your passionate defense? Somehow, the thread won't be the same thinking that you'll let your oppas get dissed in peace.

I was busy with HP at that time. And some were new members so i didnt want to scare them off. LOLOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I was busy with HP at that time. And some were new members so i didnt want to scare them off. LOLOL.

Yes, I guess thanks to your restraint, I'm still here.... :joy:

540 **** re-calculated

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

hmmm yes i remember you saying that oppa cant act....and he is just a pretty face.....

giphy.gif

Wasn't it someone else?

Please don't hurt me Ms. Koko - I was just kidding.... <whimper>

whimper.gif

LMH oppa's acting is the best. He deserves an Oscar! :joy:

Nighty night @angelangie :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2