• Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Tuesday..:confounded:

Uwu.. new dp... lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Uwu.. new dp... lol

i accidentally press a random picture while looking through dp selection then i couldn't find back my previous so yeah

haha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

688 :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

And @nohamahamoud2002 changed her DP too!! Welcome to the Secret Life!! :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

LYY is not in a good place mentally now (I worry for her).

Really? Why? She just finished Dear Citizens.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

A scene from Secret Life...

M8coRAf.png

I should've used this for the Drama Tropes event @Lmangla :lol: It's a 3-in-1 scene (yellow umbrella, ML taking off jacket for FL, under the cherry blossoms)

no number

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Really? Why? She just finished Dear Citizens.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328807wpp/lee-yoo-youngs-agency-addresses-concerns-over-her-recent-instagram-post

How does one post something like that “accidentally”?  She must’ve drafted it?  So it’s a hint at her state of mind.  She needs help.  I hope her agency gives that to her.  And her friends and family rally around to get her the help that she needs. :tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yay! join us -- it should be fun

@triplem @angelangie ~ so I was randomly watching a malay drama on netflix called cinta si wedding planner. so watched a few episodes and found it weirdly amusing. well, the lead interactions were pretty amusing. found one scene really hilarious and wished they had followed it through. so she faints in the car due to high fever and his mom is like, 'lets take her home and have the doctor visit. so they get home and he is like she is not waking up, how do we get her inside. his mom is like carry her idiot! and it is hilarious to see all these cultural factors play in as you can see him hesitating and his mom is like idiot! carry her, I can't. lets get the doctor first. LOL. :joy: wish they had shown him actually awkwardly carrying her. it would have been pretty funny.... but what I didn't get is how they are using random kdrama background OST!

and ya @kokodus, dp is from tunnel. missing the OTP and lead from there. they were so sweet! :wub:

seems like really a lil odd that now everyone is leaning towards kdramas however when i watch kdrama sometimes i find them playing english sentimental in the bg which is to my liking lols :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello guys, so I’m doing June birthday and I need some recommendations. :) 

I’m doing the theme of Cable Channels this month. Specifically OCN, TVN & JTBC. I would love that all of y’all recommend dramas that are based off these channels (it would be great if you can nominate dramas that are good, but not as well known as the others and tell us why you picked it.):) 

Do help out! 

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @triplem @Lmangla @2handsintertwined @nrllee @cenching @mouse007 @lynne22 @angelangie :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

@sushilicious OCN - Children of A Lesser God. 

A6YpjP1.jpg

Reason : Smart detective, strong female lead, great villain, and enganging story line with some supernatural power. Even the case is dark, they still managed to slip in some humour. 

I think it's less famous, but it's good. I love it.

Managed to drag @triplem to watch and she can be my witness :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@sushilicious that's simple.... 2017 Prison Playbook :D Personally I have not watch this yet, but this one is on my list.. and my friends can't stop recommending this one. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

688 :blush:

I can’t watch kdramas between the bodyshop discounts xuxuxuxu :kiss_wink: I also redeemed my member points and I got 2 bottles of shower gel xixixi :blush: 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328807wpp/lee-yoo-youngs-agency-addresses-concerns-over-her-recent-instagram-post

How does one post something like that “accidentally”?  She must’ve drafted it?  So it’s a hint at her state of mind.  She needs help.  I hope her agency gives that to her.  And her friends and family rally around to get her the help that she needs. :tears:

:tears: I am so worried for her... Really, we can never tell what goes on after the camera finished rolling. She seemed fine and enjoying herself in Dear Citizens, which is why I was glad to see her still being active and working. But she must’ve not gotten over the death of her fiancé yet. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, nrllee said:
14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

dp is from tunnel. missing the OTP and lead from there. they were so sweet! :wub:

Which OTP - Lee YooYoung and Yoon HyunMin?  Or Choi JinHyuk and his wife played by Lee SiAh?  I really liked that drama.  Both were great. Binge watched from start to finish.  Excellent cast and story.  

choi jin hyuk and his wife! his character was the heart of the show for me and there was something so sweet, old fashioned and just kind of secure about that OTP. :wub:  but yea, it is a good drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

choi jin hyuk and his wife! his character was the heart of the show for me and there was something so sweet, old fashioned and just kind of secure about that OTP. :wub:  but yea, it is a good drama.

Yes I adored that pairing - the beginning bit where he was wooing her was hilarious - hiding under the desk with the corded phone :lol:.  The fact that he kept wanting to go back to her after running into the future. :wub: It was a bit weird between him and LYY but their acting and restraint kept it clean for me.  

• Love 5

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

This one keeps getting better than best actually .... This is gonna be one hell of a star cast .... 2020's THE MOST ANTICIPATED DRAMA...Kim go eun is amazingly lucky.... First gong yoo and now lee min ho... Not that she doesn't deseeve it... 

I am fine...how r u???? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

This one keeps getting better than best actually .... This is gonna be one hell of a star cast .... 2020's THE MOST ANTICIPATED DRAMA...Kim go eun is amazingly lucky.... First gong yoo and now lee min ho... Not that she doesn't deseeve it... 

I am fine...how r u???? 

Agreed. But I already see fandoms fighting over this casting. Lee Min Ho fans saying that Kim Go Eun is ugly and they want him to reunite with PSH. And Kim Go Eun fans dissing LMH that he can't even act. And I'm here sitting on my couch and munching on my popcorn while they are having it out. LOL. It's really stupid, no matter what these fans say, the drama is going to happen and considering that it's a KES drama it's going to be a huge hit worldwide. Only wish it gets released sooner. Hehe. 

I'm good. Nothing extraordinary happening in real life at the moment. Lol. 

@Lmangla Hye Young's husband from Father is strange is the second lead in this drama? Or is he the Villain? Idk. The second female lead annoys me so much that I want to stitch her mouth together so she can't keep yapping on useless things. Ughhhhh. Jang Na Ra looks really cute without much make up and Jang Hyuk looks incredibly awkward. Hahaha. It's fun to watch. 

Oh and congrats!!! As always it was a wonderful write up!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

thanks @kokodus; really didn't think it would get picked because I interpreted the theme in a different way. when I read the topic, it just instantly reminded me of this moron I met for an alliance. in a way, it was therapeutic writing about it. ... and yea, father is strange fella is there. it is one of his early roles and so he is actually villain there.

• Like 3
  • Love 3