Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Btw, to all my lovely Brethren who love sexiness. Have you ever felt there’s too much sexy in certain drama that made you sick? I am asking because some Salt Tribe mentioned it...:naughty:

No number 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, to all my lovely Brethren who love sexiness. Have you ever felt there’s too much sexy in certain drama that made you sick? I am asking because some Salt Tribe mentioned it...:naughty:

No number 

I think right. I would cringe when I had too much. :sweat_smile: Like I would laugh a lot then cringe haha

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

KJW with shave cream. I think uri hpl pd nim is a masochist. He wants to kill us every week with all those sexy scenes of kjw :cold_sweat: but I am still curious why KJW always wearing his shirt? Even in that save cream scene? 

Btw in angel last mission they change  the main program of the company. It is not swan lake but giselle. Swan lake is the dream program of all the ballerina because of the legs technique. I think swan lake relates to the lead girl before her eyes accident. While Giselle is a tragic story of a ghost who is still loving her human bf. And the dancing technique demands a very very very very light and soft movement. I think giselle relates to the whole story of this drama. It is a sad and tragic love story :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

KJW with shave cream. I think uri hpl pd nim is a masochist. He wants to kill us every week with all those sexy scenes of kjw :cold_sweat: 

but I am still curious why KJW always wearing his shirt? Even in that save cream scene? 

He didn’t shave his chest :tounge_xd::mrgreen:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think right. I would cringe when I had too much. :sweat_smile: Like I would laugh a lot then cringe haha

+2

You aren’t part of THAT Brethren....<_< You are part of My Darkness Brethren...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

You aren’t part of THAT Brethren....<_< You are part of My Darkness Brethren...

+2

Eh! I got watch abs one hoh! :joy: you don’t want sugarlicious ah? Okay loh. She went back to her hole and I lock her up already! <_<

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Eh! I got watch abs one hoh! :joy: you don’t want sugarlicious ah? Okay loh. She went back to her hole and I lock her up already! <_<

Your Sugarlicious only appears once in a blue moon....So you aren’t part of Sexy Brethren...<_<

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Your Sugarlicious only appears once in a blue moon....So you aren’t part of Sexy Brethren...<_<

+2

She wants join cannot ah! Today I release her! She tries to thank you, you also never reply, she sad sia:joy: she requested me to lock her up, cause she wants to hide in embarrassment ah.:joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

Have you ever felt there’s too much sexy in certain drama that made you sick?

I am sick of the dead fish kissing the wall kind of sexiness that asian dramas are famous for! It is the kind of hot I cannot watch! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He didn’t shave his chest :tounge_xd::mrgreen:

Let’s check if he’s wearing a trousers...:ph34r:

@staygold

How about Lion kind of sexiness??? :ph34r:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

How about Lion kind of sexiness??? :ph34r:

People should be thankful he is gracing their screens! Pffff what is there is cringe! :crazy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Jinlicious doing?

Well. Indirect kissing at it’s finest hahahahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1