Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, strongtower said:

@partyon thanks for the welcome

Yup just joined yesterday (since it's past midnight in my place already) :D

Welcome welcome!

So you probably answered question 3 already in our newcomers' questionnaire.... :D Question 3 is are you Asian. :D

How about the other two questions?

1) Who are your favorite oppas?

2) Do you like abs? (if you are younger than 18, please disregard this question)

@Lawyerh Omo, you have a new DP! :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

will try and summarize my thoughts on the We Were in Love thread in a little bit. :kiss_wink: What else are you watching?

Ok. I'll read it there later. I also watch Men r Men. And it's a bit common theme, past life and current life, triangle trope. But it is fun anyway. And those oppas are all handsome. So I like it so far. And it has a mystery that keep you engaged. Predicting this and that. It's what the drama did to me. 

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've never heard of anyone getting a cold from eating ice cream. In Europe we eat ice cream in the middle of winter. :joy:

But I hear this a lot here.  We tell to kids if they eat too much ice cream. You'll get a cold if eats it too much. And somehow medically or coincidently, they do get sick if eats it too much. Lol

But no one said its because you eat it in a hot weather you get sick. I guess it depend on the person condition too. If you're fine so I think it's okay to eat some. I also eat it even in rainy season. And I drink cold water too. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Alice Wonderland ~ actually I love ice cream. with certain illness, the only thing I can eat is ice cream. after so long, there was some coconut ice cream. just had a tea spoon to satisfy the sweet tooth. :)

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've never heard of anyone getting a cold from eating ice cream. In Europe we eat ice cream in the middle of winter.

LOL.. yea, it seems to be a hot climate thing. probably something to do with the body not acclimatizing well at times. this is actually less of an issue during winter season.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wow, do you make durian, avocado and banana ice creams by yourself?  Do you make it in an ice cream maker?

Sounds yummy (minus the durian - most people on this thread know I have a hard time with durian :D ).

I love all kinds of ice cream! If it's ice cream I will eat it!

No, my mom made it. Yes with it. Oh you don't like it. I see some people dislike its strong smell and it might not suit to some people. It's just some gram of it as the ice cream flavor. Ah... too bad you also have to pass durian pancake then, I tell you it's superb! Delicious! Slurpppp. :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH896U7U0fM18ZLwjontD

• Like 2
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Welcome welcome!

So you probably answered question 3 already in our newcomers' questionnaire.... :D Question 3 is are you Asian. :D

How about the other two questions?

1) Who are your favorite oppas?

2) Do you like abs? (if you are younger than 18, please disregard this question)

@Lawyerh Omo, you have a new DP! :love:

I did not go through an interview though. Hahahaha. Will answer it now:

1.  It changes from time to time. Lol. For now, HyunBin for obvious reasons. Hahaha. I also like LeeJongSuk. The Train to Busan /Mad Dog guy Ma DeongSeok something. Haha. I like those who can act well. :wow1:

2. Abs? The 6pack etc something?hahahha not really into it. Haha

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm. I don't think that is the right question? The right question is probably "Should you ever not have ice cream?" And, the answer is "No. You should always have ice cream." Assuming that one isn't diabetic, of course.

hahahha... that pretty much sounds like the right delicious answer.

:selfie2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

No one is shooting anyone over a questionnaire. Well, I guess that would depend on the questionnaire and the answer, of course. I'm pretty sure there would be missiles flying if you dissed one of @kokodus's oppas.

Yes, I know not to diss Ms. Koko's @kokodus oppas. :innocent:  Sorry, Mrs. Yoo!

You're welcome, and hope you had an excellent weekend, since you weren't here. Just realized that we will probably be comrades in arms for the Battle, though the Admins did say that they might do a little redistribution of the teams at the start if the teams are lopsided.

I had an excellent weekend, thank you! :kiss_wink: I hope you had a nice weekend too?

I already volunteered to jump to the subtracting team, but not sure if our dear admin will grant me my wish.  Anyway, since I am originally Team Add, I will get used to adding pretty quickly. :joy:

Good night @Alice Wonderland :kiss_wink: Hope you have a good rest!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

No one is shooting anyone over a questionnaire. Well, I guess that would depend on the questionnaire and the answer, of course. I'm pretty sure there would be missiles flying if you dissed one of @kokodus's oppas.

You know i dont defend my oppas with that much passion anymore, people have been dissing LMH oppa for a long while here when The king was airing, and i turned a blind eye to everything. LOL. 

@partyon Its about hospital playlist, you first finish the show, then i'll tell you everything. hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 4