Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@angelangie thank you for correcting my number. I went back to recalculate but you have done it before me. :sweatingbullets:

How are you? Are you working from home or from the office this week?

@triplem thank you for recalculating the number

@wallflowersforjane I seconded what @im0202 suggested LOL or Egg couple since they always eating egg drop when they are dating, supervised by the mother in law :lol:

Edit: YES to special video from the casts! I think they will only have free schedule around October, the earliest? Or near November when they started shooting.

@strongtower Yes their friendship are so beautiful and sometimes I feel jealous with their beautiful friendship. And musics! Yep the music choices in each episode are great. 

@im0202 I think based on the preview jae suk will record the song. As his second single for yoo san seul? Hahaha

Rain's reggae song is alright, but I don't think it match for hyo ri and jae suk. It better if he release it for himself. If each of member got their solo song, they will have enough songs to release a mini album :lol:

So far it's confirmed they will release 2 song right? The other song is written by JYP producer? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

It's a mixed of Memories of Alhambra, TKEM and Tunnel lols... 

Wow. Really?? I love all these three stories set up btw! It's superb then if these three are combined in one Train. Ok. I'll watch it when it has more episodes later. 

I don't mind spoilers. So I opened it. It's hard to find the old post in this thread. Hahaha

I lost count... will edit later

476 *re-calculated from prev pg to my post here*

7 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

think based on the preview jae suk will record the song. As his second single for yoo san seul? Hahaha

Rain's reggae song is alright, but I don't think it match for hyo ri and jae suk. It better if he release it for himself. If each of member got their solo song, they will have enough songs to release a mini album :lol:

So far it's confirmed they will release 2 song right? The other song is written by JYP producer? 

Yes I think they will release at least 3 songs already - the Deux song remake, the one with the brass intro and the one written by Hyori’s husband. Agree they should each record a solo so we can have a SSAK3 mini album!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 2

480 (corrected)

13 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane I seconded what @im0202 suggested LOL or Egg couple since they always eating egg drop when they are dating, supervised by the mother in law :lol:

Edit: YES to special video from the casts! I think they will only have free schedule around October, the earliest? Or near November when they started shooting.

Eggdrop Couple! The child actors (if we get a Mone appearance) can be the spokesperson then! Heehee!

That will coincide perfectly with the end of the videos maybe! Or we could get practice vids of the new songs coming up.

• Like 2