Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Awwwww @Lmangla I'm sorry that you had to endure such a thing. You know all my friends make fun of me too for watching K dramas and I inturn I make fun of the stupid games they play. Just don't take it seriously. Sometime I do get defensive but then I tell myself that they are just dramas and these are real people. LOL. But ofcourse I wouldn't let a complete stranger criticize how I spend my free time. How people can be that insensitive, only God knows. Sighhh. I'm already dreading the time when my parents will force me into such blind dates. Don't think I have many years left either. Sighhhh. If only I can find a guy myself by that time......

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla you are Night Owl? 

yea @ktcjdrama; the first piece I wrote in, I felt very weird sending it as lmangla. felt shy and awkward for some reason. so I used a different name "night owl". after that, it felt strange to send in other entries as lmangla. so I use night owl whenever am on db. I usually just lurk there as I don't watch the dramas they usually do. so am always pleasantly surprised if my post actually got picked. :D

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Awwwww @Lmangla I'm sorry that you had to endure such a thing. You know all my friends make fun of me too for watching K dramas and I inturn I make fun of the stupid games they play. Just don't take it seriously. Sometime I do get defensive but then I tell myself that they are just dramas and these are real people. LOL. But ofcourse I wouldn't let a complete stranger criticize how I spend my free time. How people can be that insensitive, only God knows. Sighhh. I'm already dreading the time when my parents will force me into such blind dates. Don't think I have many years left either. Sighhhh. If only I can find a guy myself by that time......

thanks @kokodus; there is playful teasing and then there is derision. this guy is on the list of horrid people I had to meet. honestly, I wish I had found someone during university and so didn't have to go through the mess of meeting someone through the marriage market. so for therapy, here's the whole story:

Spoiler

he first got annoyed with me that I didn't have a set of questions for him (my friends were like, is this a job interview? isn't it supposed to be a conversation?)

so then to make small talk, I asked about interests and hobbies. then his derision on me watching dramas and looking at me like I am very silly.

then came the kicker. so I said that I love traveling. his exact response was "you are not fit for marriage." I was gobsmacked and said that as a family, we love traveling and enjoyed living in different places as my dad had a transfer job. so what's wrong with that. his response was that his family were the steady type whereas my family was the sort to decide something in the evening and then wake up in the morning and decide on something else.

at this point, I was just shocked and didn't say much but for some reason, he then got chatty and kept yakking. he seemed to think it was really going well and he asked for my number. my response was a shake and "let the elders decide first". it then struck him that it had not gone well. so anyway, after the meeting, I told my family and they were stunned with the insult. when he spoke to my dad on the phone, he was surprised that we found it insulting. anyway, my dad politely said we will think about it and ended it there. when I shared this with friends, they were stunned. they were like -- what is his problem with travel or moving elsewhere?

so yea, some people are lucky and meet good people. and then there's people who like me who met some real morons who seemed to think insulting the girl and her family is acceptable.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@nohamahamoud2002 , @Lawyerh @triplem @cenching & @Lmangla 

check this new drama perfume , first episode is  promising :D

That her want to end their life together, with last surprise party, when he ask for divorce :joy:

GIFMaker.org_o7jYzj.gif

that him want to say thank for 17 years of service :mrgreen:

GIFMaker.org_Uaizep.gif

• LOL 5

• Like 3

@Lmangla Yeah think of it as good riddance. you have a lot of patience and definitely a better person than me because if I was in your place I would have poured that coffee in his face and walked out like they do in dramas. LOL. Okok maybe not that dramatic but i definitely would have said something even more harshly that stings more. Lol. Anyways fighting lmangla, there are lot of good guys out there, you will definitely find one if you keep looking. Otherwise being single is not a bad thing as well. Honestly, these days I'm having a vision of myself, like 20-30 years from now I'm sitting in the living room in pyjamas alone with only a dog by my side happily watching kdramas. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

kekeke.. thanks @kokodus, it happened a few years back actually but some bad experiences are hard to forget. wonder why. but like you said, it was good thing he showed his colours early. guess, it was more frustrating because I wanted to yell and shout and couldn't. but yea, am of the hope that I will meet someone super great and wonderful and it will be worth the wait! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Looks exciting. Will try to watch it. 

So who do you think is more handsome? The fan or the idol? :) 

lol, the idol looks strange with that mask :D

@LmanglaI watched this movie about 4 times :). In my opinion it is one of SRK's best movies. You should watch it.

@Lawyerh when you mentioned hardcore fans, I told myself, how come I forgot the SRK movie :D

• Like 4

He wears a mask? I thought they only do something with the nose bridge... 

• Like 4

Just wanna not do anything but watch dramas now. :’) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002

talking about SRK did you watch zero :joy:

matter of fact, since I got addicted to kdrama, I no longer watch Indian movies :D

just sometimes on TV, there is channel (MBC Bollywood), which I watch occasionally

• Like 1
  • LOL 2