Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

That one is easy. Jeong Won means "garden" in Korean. Gyeo Wol means "winter" in Korean. So, wintergarden must be the JW-GW ship. Right @partyon?

Thank you for explaining! I have wondered about this for the longest time! Now I need to call my mom and tell her!

@kokodus so I registered for the add/sub game. What happens next?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@partyon so you get 1 soompi point for every post and every reaction you get?

Actually not sure. It could be 2 points as well. And during the weekends we get double points. That's when the thread starts moving fast. :D

But Ms. Koko sent you now some money, so you should be able to find the ticket under the Members shop.

Just click on Buy & Use.

I'm watching My Unfamiliar Family, Hospital Playlist and Was It Love?

What are you watching? :kiss_wink:

@stroppyse You are correct! Why is Ms. Koko giving us a pop quiz btw? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Right now, I am only watching "Was It Love". I like it so far! But I am looking for other shows to watch while I wait for new episodes.

Oh, are you watching it as well? How are you liking it? Didn't see you on the drama thread. Would love to hear your thoughts about the drama - like who will No Ae Jung pick and who's the dad :kiss_wink:

Are you planning on watching Flower of Evil ? It premieres on July 29th.

I am planning on checking out Train and Graceful Friends. Haven't heard good things about the latter one though. :(

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm calling it a night. last one before i go to bed.

Good night Miss Koko!

I hope after going through all my posts @phikyl gets accustomed to Dr. Maggot's face and doesnt mistake her for songhwa. I think tomo i will post Song hwa's pics. LOLOL

:emmm:

Dr. Maggot really doesn't sound like a very flattering name....? I remember you saying that "she's nothing special" when I said I liked her. But Dr. Maggot?!?!?  :joy:

@stroppyse Do you think that Ms. Koko might be <gasp> .... jealous.... <gasp>? :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

It is correct if you're on Team Subtract :kiss_wink:

By the way @ebullient I've been meaning to ask you who the person in your DP is? (Forgive my ignorance)

While browsing the +/- thread yesterday, I was confused because the numbers were not matching up on several instances. I plan to input -2 to be on the safe side when I cannot keep track of the number count. LOL.

My DP is the cutie Wang Yi Bo!

6 minutes ago, ebullient said:

While browsing the +/- thread yesterday, I was confused because the numbers were not matching up on several instances. I plan to input -2 to be on the safe side when I cannot keep track of the number count. LOL.

Yeah, that's pretty common here. :D And since it was the weekend, the thread was probably moving pretty fast. That meant that the numbers were even more all over the place. :D

My DP is the cutie Wang Yi Bo!

@ebullient I had to google him as I had not heard of him before - he is a cutie for sure! :kiss_wink: Is he an actor only or is he also a singer? The DP makes me think it's from a music video?

EDIT: Found more info on him. Seems he's in a band called UNIQ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Huh? SongHwa and Gyeo Wol look completely different. How can they be confused?

Night!

In @phikyl's defense, i made her watch the ep at 4am in the morning. LOLOL. She is allowed to get confused at that time. hhahaha

@partyon Dr. Maggot becuase she picked maggots off a homeless man's leg with her hands. its a term of endearment although some use it to diss her character...meh. And i was obviously kidding when i said she is nothing special. LOL.

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

In @phikyl's defense, i made her watch the ep at 4am in the morning. LOLOL. She is allowed to get confused at that time. hhahaha

@partyon Dr. Maggot becuase she picked maggots off a homeless man's leg with her hands. its a term of endearment although some use it to diss her character...meh. And i was obviously kidding when i said she is nothing special. LOL.

I know, I know. Just kidding with you Ms. Koko. :dorakiss:

Dr. Jang was cool for picking off the maggots. Do other people actually call her Dr Maggot, though?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I know, I know. Just kidding with you Ms. Koko. :dorakiss:

Dr. Jang was cool for picking off the maggots. Do other people actually call her Dr Maggot, though?

Some of us did call her as Dr. Maggot initially in the thread, but some hardcore winter fans got offended and then i had to explain that i love her too and its just a term of endearment and i have nothing against her. LOLOL.

• LOL 3