Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

20 minutes ago, strongtower said:

@alleram95 which HP ship are u rooting for? :)

Hi! Did you just join this thread recently? I've never seen your username before (or maybe I might have skipped it because I skipped many pages since my last posts)

I'm a member of iksong ship. I basically cheers for all canon ships that have been shown so far (winter garden, bidulgi, gom gom, dragon and sun bin, and even WJ and mone :lol:). What about you?

@wallflowersforjane no worries, we still have months before the teaser for season 2 is released. Savoring every little gifts from Shin pd :fullofhearts:

@ebullient thank you for adding new gifs emoji :heart:

422 edited by angie

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Hi! Did you just join this thread recently? I've never seen your username before (or maybe I might have skipped it because I skipped many pages since my last posts)

I'm a member of iksong ship. I basically cheers for all canon ships that have been shown so far (winter garden, bidulgi, gom gom, dragon and sun bin, and even WJ and mone :lol:)

Hi! I just joined today. Haha. Accidentally clicked some buttons then it brought me here. Hahahha.

Enjoyed adding and subtracting since this morning. Hahaha.

Yeah. I love all the ships in HP. Such a wonderful drama. I was initially rooting for junwan and songhwa. Hahaha. Good thing I didnt invest  my feelings on them cause the ship sank like to the most bottom part of the ocean. Hahha

I only "felt" the Winter garden couple during their kiss in the last ep. Then i had to rewatch the drama because I didnt really mind their lovestory on my first watch. Only aftr rewatching am in for the WG ship and noticed their loveline. Hahahahha. I focused so much for the friendship and the music, that's why. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Wonder what their ship name should be :joy:

Uju/Mone can be Moju :joy:

@alleram95 Same here I’m on all canon ships shown in the drama lol.

Actually the song that is most catchy so far for me is the Doori Joha trot song hahahaha I hope they sing that one or at least Jae-suk will record it. Rain was trying to get them to do his reggae song together but was rejected :lol:

430?

434 edited by angie

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane no worries, we still have months before the teaser for season 2 is released. Savoring every little gifts from Shin pd

Absolutely! Low-key hope he runs out of stuff before the teaser airs so that we get the cast interviews and just generally being chaotic with each other!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

WIL

-Lol I'm curious with the loan shark, why she have the video of her wearing some Chinese clothes? 

-The daddy must be the writer? 

-The overall pace is quite good and engaging. 

Wait, is that her??? Isn't it someone else? I didn't really pay attention to the woman in the video. I know there must be something to it later. You have eagle eyes, I tend to miss it.

ODO is the writer, the loan shark has other motives I think. But they are four will entangle among her from time to time. It feels like AJ is the geum jan di and the men are her f4. Hahaha

Yup, it's so good. And I hope it'll be that way to the end. 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

The hero could be the villain? Lol.. He looked fierce in ending of ep1. And seems have some sort of psychological problem. 

He's not getting tricked. He found skeleton lols... 

Oooh.. reverse character of YSY. He sued to play good guy before. Sounds interesting. So I may try some eps later. I can't help for being left hanging. 

@kokodus right, you're a true subtract then. I saw you listed in the opposite team. That's why I'm asking. Maybe like angie said, it has different rules. It's up to the different boss. Lol

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

This is me when I take a shower after a long day (not actually representation)

Hahaha. Your bathroom is your stage. Once you held your shower it turned to be your mike. You're the B-star! :spitswater:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic