Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

Hm? Havent seen @partyon .. Enjoying her weekend must be :)

Yup, had a nice weekend away from home, and then a busy workday! :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

noona unnie @partyon said she will enjoy outside more and back later... I need her to join Add team :joy: noona unnie pls register if you see this message. 

I'm back babe!
I have to be in Team Add? :scream: Say it ain't true @Hanyeoun ! :joy:

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh ahhh...i'm glad she's enjoying her weekend.. @partyon you ll be on team add for the battle royale. But it seems we have so many adders and not enough subtracters. 

Last post for the night.

Sorry I missed you. I hope you had a nice weekend, too? :kiss_wink:
Story of Team Subtract. Never enough subtracters. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Could someone please help me answer these questions.

:Please:

1) What happened on this thread this weekend? Did anyone win? There are too many pages to back track... :D

2) Is anyone watching Train and/or Graceful Friends? Are they worth picking up? Dongsaeng @Dhakra, did you catch the first episodes of Train? What's your verdict?

I registered for the event. Just so that no one is surprised, I will be back in Team Add.... :D

@phikyl Tagging you, because you should be up in a few hours, and you're always so kind answering my questions. :kiss_wink:

Also, here's some morning coffee for you!

7b872ad9004b93e9f598856e70d9816e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh shoots, did we spoil it for her with that gif! Quick, delete it!

Nono its ok. She finished that ep and i explained it to her so that she doesnt stray off and ends up in a wrong ship. coughflowergardencough. LOLOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Nono its ok. She finished that ep and i explained it to her so that she doesnt stray off and ends up in a wrong ship. coughflowergardencough. LOLOL.

Who and what are you talking about....?

:shaq:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh   I see. No wonder I don't see you post here much.

Glad to be back! :kiss_wink: I watched the first two episodes of We Were In Love ,and I actually liked it.

I'm just about to comment on the thread about it.

@Lmangla Was that a serious question? If there's ice cream, one should always have some.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Was that a serious question? If there's ice cream, one should always have some. 

kekeke... so am tempted to have but the weather has been a bit erratic and I don't want to get a cold at this time where people are paranoid that anything can be related to the pandemic...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@partyon oh you did! I love WIL. So what do you think so far? Ah.. take your time you can share it once you're a lot more free.

I will try and summarize my thoughts on the We Were in Love thread in a little bit. :kiss_wink: What else are you watching?

Oh hi @strongtower !!! I haven't seen you around before. Welcome to the thread! :highonflowers:

@Lmangla I'm sure you'll be fine - go for it!

:eatscookie:

I've never heard of anyone getting a cold from eating ice cream. In Europe we eat ice cream in the middle of winter. :innocent:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

should I have ice cream?

Why? Don't you like it? I like ice cream. We stock it in our fridge. Vanilla, chocolate, Durian flavor, avocado and banana ice cream. These three last variants are handmade. As the two first flavor are bought from store. 

What flavor do u like?

552 corrected *I count from above*

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Why? Don't you like it? I like ice cream. We stock it in our fridge. Vanilla, chocolate, Durian flavor, avocado and banana ice cream. These three last variants are handmade. As the two first flavor are bought from store. 

What flavor do u like

Wow, do you make durian, avocado and banana ice creams by yourself? :wow2: Do you make it in an ice cream maker?

Sounds yummy (minus the durian - most people on this thread know I have a hard time with durian :D ).

I love all kinds of ice cream! If it's ice cream I will eat it!

:eats2:

• Like 4