• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• PepperSalt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1.gif

Life is like a cup of ramen. You patiently wait for your first bite but it crashed and burn into flames...missing an opportunity to eat and having a carpet to clean. 

Moral of the story...Put the cup on the table...Poor carpet...Getting soaked with ramen juices.

Ps..Really love how after he drops it, the crew behind the camera giggled and he just like freeze for a moment before covering his head with his hands like “ oh no what have I done :joy:“(he actually dropped it)

+2

• LOL 5

I started Jealousy Incarnate about 2 weeks ago on NF. Then while watching Ep 16, I just kept thinking “Omg how are they gonna end this?? It’s nowhere near a conclusion? She’s still two-timing them?!”

Imagine my surprise when it ended and I discovered there were EIGHT more episodes to go:joy:

I went in blind and kept thinking it was the regular 16-episode drama. Till now I haven’t continued to ep 17 yet:ph34r:

@snowlou I think I will follow @wallflowersforjane rewatch schedule for now! I foresee I’ll be busy for next few days so I can’t follow the Iksong rewatch schedule yet haha. I still check the thread regularly though! Will post if I find breadcrumbs~

• Like 2

One among many of my favorite scenes in Jealousy Incarnate

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

I started Jealousy Incarnate about 2 weeks ago on NF. Then while watching Ep 16, I just kept thinking “Omg how are they gonna end this?? It’s nowhere near a conclusion? She’s still two-timing them?!”

Imagine my surprise when it ended and I discovered there were EIGHT more episodes to go:joy:

I was watching the drama live back then. I was thinking the same thing like you when I was watching ep 16. Turned out they planned for 24 episodes from the beginning. :P

The love line between JJS-GHJ-GKP were crazy and sometimes tiring but I remembered that I would always laugh when I finished one episode. :lol:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, im0202 said:

lolololol...arent you curious how the drama ends up though? I remember back then 24 ep felt like not long enough! Like @alleram95 i watched it live and followed the discussion thread..and i remember the wait for next week eps was as hard as HP. Did you join the discussion thread for JI too alleram? No wonder your name looks so familiar :ph34r:

@Lawyerh so what ep are you up to now? @kokodus woww...you re still up an hour ago??:scream:

I'm gonna go back to bed zz

+2

5 hours ago, snowlou said:

lolololol...arent you curious how the drama ends up though? I remember back then 24 ep felt like not long enough! Like @alleram95 i watched it live and followed the discussion thread..and i remember the wait for next week eps was as hard as HP. Did you join the discussion thread for JI too alleram? No wonder your name looks so familiar :ph34r:

I did. All I did was sharing translations for some clips or making scenes, information that I found in sbs homepage about the alien (?) or rabbits (?) the animation characters that made appearance here and there in the drama. I didn't remember sharing long posts about my opinion :huh:. There were already lots of people who did that. Because of the two timing that the female lead did, I remembered many people are furious enough that they wanted to drop the drama. I just grabbed my snacks and had fun while reading the posts :lol:

You were there too? I am sorry for not recognized your username when we have shared same thread years ago :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1
39 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah noticed this, any special meaning? 

Uhh I have to dig out my posts in the JI thread. I didn't exactly remember the detail but there are 4 characters with weather logo right? Sun, wind, storm, rain ? They represent the characters of GHJ, JJS, GKP and SJH (not in exact order).

39 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha I don't have strong opinion about both boats... it's quite funny so far... I'm quite good watching affair drama. Let's see :ph34r::lol:

This is spoiler for the upcoming episode for you who currently binge watching the drama. Don't open it yet if don't wish to be spoiled :ph34r:

Spoiler

Na Ri started to date with Jeong Won and seems to forget her one sided love sith Hwa Shin. But Hwa Shin now started to feel jealous seeing the two of them getting close and realized his feelings for her too late. Actually Na Ri still loves and cares for Hwa Shin. There's one romantic scenes inside the hospital, under the rain that made people have different opinions and pick sides. One side talked about morals while the other sides fan girling about the scenes hahaha :lol:

Edit

@Lawyerh found it after skipping every 5 pages or so from the first post. :ph34r: I don't know how to look for my own previous posts in an old thread. Is there a feature or guide to do so @triplem ? 

• Like 4
17 hours ago, snowlou said:

hello dear...poor you getting cliffhanger on ur fav drama:tears: how long before s3 (is it?)

Forgotten to answer..Anyways..S1 was started in 2017 and S2 came out in 2020, so it took them 3 years. Would like to say that it’s very possible that it will take 3 years for another sequel but I heard they already had the script for S3 almost complete and probably they will be filming it this year(?). Then most likely it will be released next year or something. Honestly I’m not sure, cause this show have a lot of computer graphics. 

+2

@Lawyerh let’s make some bubble tea indomee!:joy: just switch the fried onions and replace it with boba. :joy: maybe freeze dry the boba first fir extra crunch. Haha. Morning thoughts haha.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

@alleram95 no problem..there were so many ppl joining JI thread last time if i remember correctly. And i dont think i posted very actively. 

@Lawyerh great..you past the 1st episode:joy: now 18 more eps. Oh..those aliens..remember those vaguely. Were there any meanings to them though? Or werent they just there cute effects? Oh...they were showing emotions of the three leads were they? 

+2

• Guest pinned this topic