Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin oh its on the drama Voice 3.. they mentioning sumpitan haha... Indonesia, Sulawesi, UI. Its crime drama.

@triplem it amazed me he fell for fake VP, but not for the secretary. And its same person. Ok my logic screaming and asked to be let out haha... U shd add this to drama trope too.. haha... 

Actually , he’s fallen for Gal Hee. Just does not realise it . And if you watch further it will be explained why it seems he can recognise her only . There’s actually a logic to it . He actually can’t recognise anyone. It was quite nicely explained . By the time you reach eps 6 , it’s quite obvious who he’s  fallen for 

@Ameera Ali I like the robot but I think at this point I would like to see her reconcile with the ex. I felt that there’s still love btwn them but I suppose it is not easy being a celebrity. It feels quite realistic the way he’s responding. He deserves to get some competition from the hot robot of course . :D . The apron scene is imprinted on my mind ! 

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh I only read post first three day , the rest of week they usually repeating themselves so it didn’t bother me they turn it to shipping thread :joy: but bother me quoting pictures on the thread :phew: the people who fixed it probably would happy the drama would end next week :mrgreen:

Yes , that would be me . I have stopped reading . I just do Housekeeping. :lol:

@sushilicious take a deep breath . Write down what needs to be done . Prioritise what needs to be submitted first.  Get the easier ones out of the way.  You can do this ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes , that would be me . I have stopped reading . I just do Housekeeping. :lol:

Forgive them , There mind  lost with lion , every time they see his gorgeous face they quoted the picture :joy: not thinking of you :wub: 

@cenching & @Lawyerh why no one answering my insightful question at lion thread , I am doing science research :yum: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, cenching said:

They looked like they enjoy kissing each other very much.....:naughty: The BTS is way better than the edited cut...

@ktcjdrama

I remember you mentioned that you are a petty fan who don’t like to see your Oppa being lovey dovey with others. While me I am the complete opposite, I enjoy it very much and keep coming back and asking for more....:joy:

Yes, BTS is usually way better, and I would normally watch BTS of kiss scenes many times. But I don't know why, just not in the mood to watch them being lovey dovey, am being too possessive of my lion... If you watch Devilish Joy, there were lots of hot kisses as well, and I enjoyed watching them a lot even though it's another one of my favorite oppa too... @Sejabin will understand me the best why I can't watch now... maybe later when I'm more up to it....

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching KJW & PMY really like dating already. Once the drama ended, dont you think heart will break a bit? 

:joy: I said before, that PMY is not suffering now, but she will suffer more after the drama finished shooting... unless...........

2 hours ago, cenching said:

It’s an open secret that in order to have great chemistry on screen some K and C actors were dating each other for real during filming. Some did continue after the filming but most didn’t. KJW and PMY’s chemistry is scorching hot, PMY lets loose without restraint while KJW is a bit more in control...She’s super touchy feels on and off screen. Let’s see what will happen after the drama ends....:naughty:

I think the Park-Park shippers are the one bothered the most... Any Park-Park shippers here?

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama in the midst of my sleepy mind now, I’m thinking about the durian kiss. Very smooth. Just falls and swoop her up and mwah! :blush: how nice. It’s so cute. Did you feel upset when he was like crying? Then he created the ost song half a step? That song, I really love that song. :D

Witness insecurity you can try too. Bitter sweet romance.  Or if you want medical drama, would suggest on call 36 hours (hippocratic crush  1 & 2)

:) I was still hoping to see more of them doing couple stuff... too little and too short....

Thanks for the recom, will try check those out...

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Abyss a bit boring. Storyline messy? No chemistry? Acting? Can't really figure out.

It's still okay for me so far... It's a mystery genre, so I'm still anticipating the reveals. It didn't turn out as good as I expected, but I have no complaint about it yet, except for the buying fake pregnancy kit thing... That was too convenient, I agree.

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

lol i saw the armpit warmer. The new kdrama trend trope lol... 

:joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@triplem lol at collecting shampoo, sewing kit, slippers from hotel :joy: They knew we always do these ah... lol.

@ktcjdrama i got left footprint on park x park shipper somehow. I tot at 1st theyre cute. But as Sec Kim progress i lost interest. So i retract my membership lol :ph34r: Never step my foot back in there now :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama

May I know what made you think she will suffers after the drama??? Withdrawal symptoms from lack of daily dosages of crack lion??? Spills the beans please....My friend is asking....:lol:

Regarding ParkPark shippers, you should see the amount of salt in the thread. All kinds of salt, from Himalaya Pink Rock Salt to Iodised Fine Sea Salt....:lol:

+2

add.

To be clear, I didn’t board any PMY’s ship

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

Withdrawal symptoms from lack of daily dosages of crack lion???

This one you need to think about your best friend first @Ameera Ali instead of Park Min Young :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This one you need to think about your best friend first @Ameera Ali instead of Park Min Young :joy:

They can check in into the same rehab and become each other support buddies....:ph34r:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

They can check in into the same rehab and become each other support buddies....:ph34r:

+2

How can they support each other when both patients are as equally addicted? Hmmmmm:ph34r:wouldn't they make each other worst? Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

How can they support each other when both patients are as equally addicted? Hmmmmm:ph34r:wouldn't they make each other worst? Lol

Throw 3rd person the love hate girl there @Sejabin :joy: I think they'll open Fans Club. 

P.s Sushi yes i feel addiction become worse if u found fren to smoke the crack together lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious @Lawyerh

The support I meant is in a kind support group after the rehab....:phew: Friends who “sakaw” together, stay together...Beside I think Sushi is the right person for their presiding officer, she hates romcom...She will be a model officer...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Throw 3rd person the love hate girl there @Sejabin :joy: I think they'll open Fans Club. 

P.s Sushi yes i feel addiction become worse if u found fren to smoke the crack together lol. 

And yes. You wonder why i always try to get people to watch with me but ended up failing.but luckily i have you and @ktcjdrama and other psychopaths on the thread to do some injection stuff to get high :naughty::ph34r:. I'm doctor fabre now huuuhhahahahah

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh & @cenching & @sushilicious maybe team I hate him kissing  ( @ktcjdrama & @Sejabin need the help :lol::joy: ) 

1c384931-562e-44bc-8eaf-d0338e7aa98e.gif

.. affective treatment for them  :mrgreen::kiss_wink:

but team I love him to do more of 50 shade of grey only need to join again our favourite Monastery  :joy: ( thanks to @Super Gal99 research :tounge_xd: 

04247b5ee313c8323ae4df3da9e98d64.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

May I know what made you think she will suffers after the drama??? Withdrawal symptoms from lack of daily dosages of crack lion??? Spills the beans please....My friend is asking....:lol:

Of course... no more lion to kiss... unless they continue on kissing outside of cameras :tounge_xd: Which friend is this?

I will take a peek at the shippers thread later to see the various kind of salt :lol: Yeah, I'm never on board any of her ship as well. My ships are:

- IU Lee Joon Gi (Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

- Yoo Seung Ho Kim So Hyun (Ruler Master of the Mask)

- HJH Yoona (The King Loves)

- LDW YIN (Touch Your Heart)

:kiss_wink:

@sushilicious I am watching V3 ep.5 now... Will have double dose of Voice today :skull: Aren't I brave? Give me a cookie....

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama not watching One Spring Night? I'm trying it now. Look a bit depressing. Haha... But JHI & HJM cute together i think.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

934 :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama I found a reason to stay in angel wkwkwkwkkw.. of course the storyline is really good but you know I will stay if there’s a mature namja. Hua Ha Ha Ha Ha ..

I found Lee Dong Gun there KWWKWKKWKWKWWKKW :joy: ok I am officially will continue to watch angel lol. 

And about mister gold. I hate his tender gaze to PMY/SDM too :bawling: watch his eyes for her. After a wild long wet kiss at the end he will stares at her tenderly. I hate him :heart: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Sejabin LDG i like him on When at Night, old drama with Kim Sam Soon lady...

Spoiler

f6iwCWF.jpg

Let's see angel or human will be the winner haha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hua Ha Ha Ha Ha ..

I found Lee Dong Gun there KWWKWKKWKYKWWKKW :joy: ok I am officially will continue to watch angel lol. 

I hate him , he married :joy::mrgreen:

he wouldn’t  set a fire on the drama , or behind scene  :joy: - we wouldn’t be able to see wet kisses but dry kiss :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama not watching One Spring Night? I'm trying it now. Look a bit depressing. Haha... But JHI & HJM cute together i think.

Am considering. It's available on Netflix, so easy to access. But will do that later this week. One drama ended last night and another will end on Tuesday. I should be able to add a new one, except that, there are new dramas that I've been looking forward to which will star soon.... 

Do you recommend it based on what you see so far?

• Like 1
  • Love 4