Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:tightdeadline:

@Thinker It's a race against the time soon. You'll need more practice for next battle event. Hahaha

You know when i first came here my hands feels so trembling slow while everyone keep posting in each seconds. Until now i still try to adapt myself with the thread speed. This thread is the only thread that never sleep. But it's fun. There is always someone here to keep you company. 

• LOL 2

:spitswater: ohhhh...woww..some more emojis !! 

@Lawyerh the site I usually use hasn't had Seoul Bumpkin up at all. Well..good thing is I have an excuse for not watching it today :eatscookie:

+2

10 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@Alice Wonderland It was so so. Busy as usual and therefore stressful. Plus we just got the news about who was promoted to the District Manager position and it's someone who likes to micromanage everything. Which means I'm not going to do well because I work better under flexible rule vs someone breathing down my neck every 5 seconds. lol

How is your day going?

Oooff.. sounds like a very strict person. It must be hard to work under that kind of pressure. I also have this typical kind of boss even not that worse. He's very detailed in everything and once he said A then A must completed right away without any delay. And it's really hard to do something without an error when you're being watching and timed like this. But I know you can do well. Hwaiting!

My day went normal until I got the some shocking news from my sis this afternoon. But thankfully, they're all fine and we all hope so continuously. 

:issohappy:

Oh lots of cool gifs, it makes soompi life more expressive and alive. :wow1:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh i can not possibly fit in one more drama to watch :tightdeadline: i'm watching Model detective (currently airing) and it's also a crime drama. It looks like it's gonna be a heavy one.. And Train looks like it requires some brain power too..so..i just cant :wut: 372

@Alice Wonderland hope your sister is ok?

9 minutes ago, snowlou said:

hope your sister is ok?

Thank you, she's fine and so is my dad. 

Oh... just realized this guy is back!

:eatscookie:but he eats cookies now not carrot? Err... I thought he's the old emoji rabbit but nope. Well... hahaha

:sipsboba:

Sub sub sub....

368?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

I'm waiting for @kokodus to finish up her stuff so we can watch HP ep 4. Apparently it's her favorite and since I don't have to work tomorrow, I don't have to worry about going to bed by a specific time

How come no matter how many times i rewatch that chocopie scene, i still get butterflies in my stomach? DAMMIT. I seriously dont think i have the ability to move on from this show and that darned ship. sighh

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

T?? What T?? Your initial? Isn't it from K?

Typo. I was typing from the phone and my thumb accidently pressed the submit key. SIGH

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Thinker said:

Yes I love to online and add in the middle of the night where I can found my partners @phikyl and @stroppyse to add. 

Btw, but I don’t joined the battle add and sub.. my eyes hurting if seeing numbers in high speed. I am more trying to post 100 posts now everyday than battling. Because even though add loose or win I still get many likes and loves from all of you :heart:

Oh you can stay up late. Scary many adds in the same timezone. Hahaha

Yes, I love being here too. I actively in kdrama threads before but only delurking to dramas that interest me much. Then I found this thread and here i am hanging out here all the time. I like the random talk or if you feel nothing to talk you can just easily play with numbers. And it's quickly very hyperactive when everyone is so competitive for each teams. But here's the fun moment, you race against the clock to submit your number as fast as you can only to end up being slow down by soompi spam filter, asking you to wait. 

Plus what makes me love this place people are so playful and cheerful, no one easily get angry here or you can also mad at someone here too. Lols. 

They even listen to your daily problems. So this place do help you to de-stress your badmood level. 

When you're not sure what is the nunber, simply type...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Typo. I was typing from the phone and my thumb accidently pressed the submit key. SIGH

Lol. So what you're actually want to type? You must want to clarify what I asked you right? U r a subtract right?? I know you with -2 in most of your posts. So I believe we're a team. :please:

• Like 2

@Lawyerh wahh..that sounds interesting :emmm: but i really can not now. I'm hooked with MD for now...I can't just drop that and change to Train hahahahah. How many dramas are you currently watching :joy:

Happy watching together @phikyl and @kokodus ~ Koko ... how many times have you rewatched HP girl? :scream: 

Getting really tired now.. I think that light exercise in the morning tired me out 

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Love the eerie song, skeleton, scribble on the walls, out of nowhere train station... 

I was told by a friend too that this is good, so I also like crime or thriller dramas. But the only thing that bore me is if the characters play dumb and the villain keep getting away all the time. I prefer something like tunnel. It is one of my faves. 

I see oppa YSY is in it. I remember him as a cute flower boy next door. And the girl is in WLF yes?

• Like 1

@Lawyerh ah...the parallel world. I remember now why I dropped that off my watchlist. I had it before on it, but then I read that it's something to do with parallel world, so it put me off. Hahaaha. Funny though I like signal, tunnel and life on mars... but in general parallel world stuff just makes me :crazymad: 

Maybe i'll put that back on my watchlist. 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I only watched this and Was It Love. Oh I think this Train also a fantasy genre or have some parallel world. 

Oh why no spazz??? I watch WIL!!! It's so good!! I am waiting for next episodes!! Who do you think is the father? I bet it must be him, the one and only, her same age hoobae. Lols

1 hour ago, Thinker said:

Hahaha. Not stays up late but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and difficult to sleep again :) 

yes agree. This place is fun for hang out also I love to talk to you too,

Ah.. insomnia? I ever experienced that a few months back. But now I manage to sleep soundly through the night. My problem is waking up so early at down. So I set up many alarms to wake me up. 

You may know now that I'm such a chatterbox. Hahaha. I am glad you didn't bore with me. Cuz I am very noisy. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh wahh..that sounds interesting :emmm: but i really can not now. I'm hooked with MD for now...I can't just drop that and change to Train hahahahah. How many dramas are you currently watching :joy:

Happy watching together @phikyl and @kokodus ~ Koko ... how many times have you rewatched HP girl? :scream: 

Getting really tired now.. I think that light exercise in the morning tired me out 

6c744c7ada4e1751b34b6a1407fd40dc81d38879

@Alice Wonderland I have been in this thread for years and as far as I can remember I have always been on team sub. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

what is WLF? Lol.. Shes Kyeong Soo Jin, shes on Joseon Survival with Kang Ji Hwan. And was in Meloholic. I'm not too familiar with her actually. 

And yes Yoon Shi Yoon hehe, quite eye candy. 

It's WeightLifting Fairy drama. Ah that's her name. I only know her from WLF. She's Sung Si Ho character. 

He is! So is it good? Give a short review, I am an impatient type when it comes to thriller or crime drama. So I won't watch if the hero is slow and always got tricked by the villain. 

• Like 3

Lol @kokodus i thought IONTBO would help you move on from hp bit by bit. Clearly not? :joy:

@phikyl i just remember this romcom (if you re still looking for one to watch) You Drive me Crazy. Nice short dramas only 4 episodes! Kim Seon Ho is so adorable there..his eyes re going to melt you:winkx:

Good night chingus.. See you 

+2

Hm? Havent seen @partyon .. Enjoying her weekend must be :)