Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

Agreed....Forest is one of the worst dramas of 2020. The only thing kept going was OTP's chemistry ON screen....Happy ending, all well....

So did you finish until the end or not? :Megalol:  I think the only dramas that I liked PHJ in it are CITT as Yoo Jung sunbae and the psychopath guy in Bad Guy. Other than those, I ended up dropping his dramas. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@stroppyse Not oppose. But a discussion on the plus and minus of each side. I mean how many times can you repeat the same things in  1000 pages. It gets boring. I mean, they are literally now spotting flowers in old interviews and calling it destiny :lol:

There must be rational people who would like to discuss the findings on both sides. I am one. I can listen and either be convinced it is a valid point or I can agree to disagree without fighting.

kekkeke... for many, this forum is more of a stress getaway which means they want the flowers! :lol: it is like someone critiquing your favourite drama/movie when you are dead tired -- you know it is flawed but could care less. you just want to enjoy the popcorn and laugh and are not interested in serious discussion.

and I totally hear what you are saying about rational discussion because I enjoy them when I am fresh. generally am rather emotionless when it comes to discussions -- meaning I am not invested in the outcome. so it does not bother me if you prove me wrong or have a different view. basically I just enjoy the verbal duel -- this is probably why I loved pride and prejudice when I was younger. hahahha... but most people don't like to discuss that way. don't ask me why. I haven't figured it out. so it means they don't do discussions or enjoy them -- their point is to win. whereas for those enjoy discussions, the point is not winning but hearing another side and seeing if you can learn something else. so very different perspectives at play.

that said, I wonder why certain actresses bring out the weirdos; I won't name names but there are certain fan groups that give me the shivers when I see them on threads. I know I have to tread very carefully. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

So dod you finish until the end or not? :Megalol:  I think the only dramas that I liked PHJ in it are CITT as Yoo Jung sunbae and the psychopath guy in Bad Guy. Other than those, I ended up dropping his dramas. 

Of course I finished the drama....:glasses: That's why I said it was happy ending.....Forest is a drama that had no idea which direction it wanted to go. It threw everything on the viewers, from PHJ's abs to kitchen sink sometime toilet bowl.......:onfirex:

My fav of PHJ's works are MxM and My Daughter, Seo Young. CITT, hated the ending but I have to admit that OTP's chemistry was great.

@stroppyse

Which shipper thread got the most pages???

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

@MY15

Are you HB's fan or shipper or both??

@cenching HB fan first. I am leaning to one side but it's not like life and death. Whatever makes him happy (oh no, I am beginning to sound like them :lol:)

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

for shippers sides it hard for them to stay natural.....or rational....

@angelangie I can see that :)

Thanks all for entertaining my query :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

My fav of PHJ's works are MxM and My Daughter, Seo Young. CITT, hated the ending but I have to admit that OTP's chemistry was great.

I only watch CITT. And don't get me started with it. I hate hate hate the ending until today. And I'll keep hating on it continuously. My blood boils whenever I remember how the cheese trap become cheese crap. :facepalm:

But even so I love Yoo Jung character in there. It's the drama decision that ruined it all. Sigh

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, Alice Wonderland said:

I only watch CITT. And don't get me started with it. I hate hate hate the ending until today. Amd I'll keep hating on it continuously. My blood boils whoever I remember how the cheese trap become cheese crap. :facepalm:

But even so I love Yoo Jung character in there. It's the drama decision that ruined it all. Sigh

Haejin's choices in his works is not consistent. I am wondering how the way he chose his scripts...Meeni meeni manee mo??? :crazily:    MxM is nice if you want to watch him again.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, partyon said:

I may have opened Pandora's Box.... :D

I like all types of music. Give me the best songs of BTS!

Spoiler

This song has been played in quite a few dramas 

Album Playlist (Map of the Soul 7)

Spoiler

Album playlist (You Never walk alone)

Album playlist (The most beautiful moment in life pt. 1)

Well I think that´s enough. I´m looking forward to your feedback :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Kindly read:

Let's make @phikyl IMMORTAL this week! Keep liking her posts - she's close to 30 000 reputation points! :kiss_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

Like Keanu Reeves! :D

timeline.jpg

Thank you for reading! :)

Using @Sarang21 's technique for attention. :D

Best wishes from @phikyl's campaign manager Partyon :D

I hav been on this forum for freaking 5 years!!! and I´m still not immortal :criesariver:

+2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@Sejabin @Sarang21 You're close to becoming immortals too?

I shall campaign for you as well when you have 29 000 points.:kiss_wink:

It might take forever for me to come close to 29000 points :dead: but thank you for the support :heartxoxo:

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, I love this drama so far. If I could only be watching 1 drama, this is the one I would probably stick with right now. I love the feel, the atmosphere, the plot, the writing, the cinematography, the acting, the editing, pretty much everything about it so far.

+2

Absolutely!! Everything are perfect and I am crossing my fingers it won't go downhills in the middle like Dinner Mate....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

Haejin's choices in his works is not consistent. I am wondering how the way he chose his scripts...Meeni meeni manee mo???     MxM is nice if you want to watch him again.

Yes. He's pretty good in acting some layered or playful characters. But most of his dramas are not that good for me. So I pass them. 

MxM, what is this? What is it about?

The threads move so fast and I realized the 2x earn money has over :wut:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yes. He's pretty good in acting some layered or playful characters. But most of his dramas are not that good for me. So I pass them. 

MxM, what is this? What is it about?

He is a very good actor and his forte is layered or shady or psycho characters. MxM is Man To Man....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_to_Man_(TV_series)

You can watch it in Netflix

Haejin is @triplem's Oppa...you can ask her about Haejin, she knows mooooreeee......:cheers:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

55 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra Funny enough i didnt care alot about AOA. I care more for Nayeon. Man..that guy is just...he doesn't stop.

Honestly, haven't heard of this in quite while but wasn't following it either.