Add and Subtract Game

Admin

In case you all interested in the literature references in IONTO so I joined this club some weeks ago and we start discussing some books in IONTO. If you like you can join us, because the more the merrier. :D

Spoiler

@phikyl aww.. aww those unwavering eyes and his firm declaration right shoot him dead on the spot. "Go away from my girl!" I LOVED that scene a lot!!! 

@Sejabin  I am not into her pink dress but did you see her waist??? Gosh... marvelous!! How could she be this perfect?? Is she real human?? She just like a live-miniature of Barbie! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

@partyonWell, nothing comes easy. And wouldn't it be kinda sad if it were so easy?

I realized though, if I pronounce partyon a little more french, it has automatically a way more class. It sounds almost noble. 

Oh LBY is my favorite actress, but I wouldn't call her my ultimate Noona. ^_^ There are other actresses who fit more into this description.

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

I'm really hoping they release a specific OST soon. Well, two actually. 

I'm waiting for these! Also some background inst. Ost they have. Aren't they released it each week? Well, I downloaded it from YT. And It's been on loop while I'm doing my work or work at soompi. LOL

Maybe like usual all complete ost will be released when it's nearing the end. 

Talking about ost, so @Lawyerh @Sushimi did you all know where we could get ost for Twogether. There's bgm inst. ost they often use for the scene like the appreciation of the natural view of a country or whenever they meet their fans. I like that one a lot. It's like the theme song for the opening and its ending as well. Any idea?

@wallflowersforjane its hard to get a privacy when we're around of groups of people and especially if the one who talk to me are my friends or any other colleagues. I feel it's quite rude if I ignore them. So for the sake of everyone, I invite these people to watch the shows with me. And we end up liking it for some and spazzing on it for days. Ahahaha. 

@Sejabin Gosh could you be so right! LOL. And all her night gown are so sexy! The dress she wears in that rain. I am a girl but can't help feeling blush when I see her. What about guys feel huh? And oppa sees all of it very close. Hahaha. Ok. I'll stop here. And we should stop here too. LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Alice Wonderland no idea, searched even in Naver couldn't find it. Actually didn't really noticed the opening & the close song until you mentioned it haha... 

I also have tried searching it though I found none. I just love the bgm. It feels so soothing! Like you feel much more fresh after some icy juicy drink after some exercise. That feels great. It's the song did to me. Huhuhuhu. If this was a drama they would release the ost for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@partyonWell, nothing comes easy. And wouldn't it be kinda sad if it were so easy?

I realized though, if I pronounce partyon a little more french, it has automatically a way more class. It sounds almost noble. 

LOL :D That's so cool - I never thought about that, but it does sound a bit noble when you pronounce it in French :D

Oooh, maybe I should be called Duchess Partyon from now on?!?!?!? :D

Oh LBY is my favorite actress, but I wouldn't call her my ultimate Noona. ^_^ There are other actresses who fit more into this description.

Who's your ultimate noona @Dhakra ? :kiss_wink:

PS. Do you like to party? I need to make sure my upcoming dongsaeng has the energy required.... ;)

:piggydance:

@Ernie Do you like Wham! ? I see you have it in your signature. I like 'em! :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

MV5BZWIyNzNjYTItZTM1Mi00MTk1LTg1YzItZGU1

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Alice Wonderland I seldom liking BGM, but this Secret Forest drama bgm is super nice. A bit random haha, but I love it so much, so try it. 

I don't mind with random thing! Like we are all so random here sometimes. So its fun. Hahahaha

Great ost! Sounds very intense! I remember ever heard it in the drama.  Sadly, I couldn't finish the show. If my memory serves me right, it's where LJH, SHS and BDN are gathered.  So what's the best things here, mention at least three for me to consider whether to re-pick it up or not. I see it's going to have S2 soon. It means it has good storyline for having a another sequel. 

So since we're random, let me share my fave bgm form TKEM, The Fantasia of Another Dimension and Into The Fantasy.  I love bgm as much as I love song with lyrics. It just feels so great that these bgm completes the drama emotions and feels more impactful. 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I really liked SF too. It was fast paced. Had to really concentrate to read all sub-titles - it was like if any dialogue was missed, you may miss part of the plot.

The chemistry between CSW and BDN was good too.

Binged all 16 episodes last weekend.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

3 reasons :

• Good teamwork of BDN & CSW to go against corrupt organization. 

• Meticulous storyline from the start to end, beautiful & artistic camera shot. 

• ML character unique. He can't feel much emotion. It worked well for him to go against injustice though. 

Having said that, few early episodes indeed kind of slow. 

Ah.. sounds good. Let me added into my watch list then. 

Yes, I stop because of that reason, the early episodes felt very slow. I just remember they try to figure out who the guy in the window. Hahahaha. 

12 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Miss seeing my profile *giggles* I want to see my badges.

Well you can see it sushi, other themes work fine. Only the default got problem. I used NM now. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Anyone read the AOA latest scandal? Actually their recent song not too bad. I guess becoming idol is really a stressful life.

Yes, I've been following it. Seems Jimin allegedly has been bullying Mina for 10 years.

If this is true, I have to say that this has been very poorly handled by AOA's agency. :(

34 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Miss seeing my profile *giggles* I want to see my badges.

Which one? This one? :D

yOOQ2qQ2OSJKYuT3GIkpyF7I2Yk2kNS5_-oMnSAS

I like how they're pointing out his abs with the red arrow. Like you wouldn't notice them otherwise. :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1