Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: we posted about the same time....

So how to reset?

We start from 500

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

500? 

Quick q at expert @sushilicious. This FP got possible loveline? Priest & prosecutor? 

@triplem i know PMY is hit & miss right. Forgive me her fans, but sometimes she dont have much expression. Healer & Sungkyunkwan is pretty good, the rest meh. But seems her private life looks exciting. 

FP romance would not be right as Father Kim is really a priest and not undercover although I love his pairing with Lee Honey. They match well and SBS keeps giving these romance tropes to tease us. 

Yes PMY ...fans don't open...

Spoiler

is a one expression girl , at least where I am concern . A very pretty girl but I really only liked her in Healer. I also thought she was good in 7 Day Queen- i watched some cuts and felt moved by her role. WWWSK was her trying too hard . Nevertheless she is not on my banned list of actresses. I can still watch her if the story and oppa is good :D 

+2

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama I'm glad to hear that it did well in Korea. I agree that it's not everyone's cup of tea. Even I wouldn't have watched it if not for NJH, and I'm sure I'd have dropped it within 4 or 5 eps if I had been watching it while it was airing. It did get very sad and depressing at times. I continued to watch only because I knew that there was a twist in the end and I wanted to know what it was. Haha. I'm glad I did. I need to Pat myself back for having the patience for it. Because I'm the kind who drops dramas very easily. Having NJH as the lead did help. Hahaha. Boy, was he not tall?? I kept getting distracted because of his enormously tall physique. Like what on Earth did he eat to become like that??? He seemed like a giant beside tiny Hye ja granny. Lol. 

@Lmangla hahaha, not watching any c dramas at the moment. This drama made me realize why I started falling for k dramas. They have this extraordinary ability to touch my heart and speak directly to my soul. 

What Hallmark movies have you been watching??? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh what teacher @triplem said. But to me, I don’t mind sideline romances (crushes) but definitely not Hae Mi. No no no no no. Never! Never! 

Anyways.. @triplem have you seen the episode? Hae Mi is not fighting anymore..you only see like oh he did some action then it cuts to after the situation or they invite choco in to fight while he watch...I’m afraid that he won’t get into the fight scenes anymore :frown:

*cries* hope he recovers but gahhh...would like to see him do those flying kicks again.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Does anyone know what is going to be shown in tVN next week's slot? TYH is finished but the next drama Her Private Life is only premiering on April 10th?

46 minutes ago, triplem said:

I also tend to watch a lot of k movies on flights.

Me too... I think most of my kmovies were watched on flights. It is more difficult to find good streaming of kmovies without all those nasty ads.

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh what teacher @triplem said. But to me, I don’t mind sideline romances (crushes) but definitely not Hae Mi. No no no no no. Never! Never! 

Anyways.. @triplem have you seen the episode? Hae Mi is not fighting anymore..you only see like oh he did some action then it cuts to after the situation or they invite choco in to fight while he watch...I’m afraid that he won’t get into the fight scenes anymore :frown:

*cries* hope he recovers but gahhh...would like to see him do those flying kicks again.

+2

Yes in fact I just completed eps ...my favourite to date...had that real feel good factor. As much as I like KNG in fight scenes, I prefer him not to for now. He really needs to rest that rib of his. 

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Does anyone know what is going to be shown in tVN next week's slot? TYH is finished but the next drama Her Private Life is only premiering on April 10th?

They tend to do this have a break in between the dramas - sometimes they would have a made for TVN movie - Drama Stage specials. Not sure what is on next week though. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@kokodus ~ .. so I watched one with dogs and pet owners called "hometown hero". it was actually very sweet even though the romance was super low key. also watched an older movie called "cinderella pact" which was based on a novel. again, romance wasn't that well developed but more focus on friends who lose weight together and find confidence again...

anyway, (fingers crossed) but maybe found a kdrama to break my drama slump. called the banker and has the appa from city hunter. he was so stern and overdramatic in city hunter but here, he is all so smiley and a real nice bloke with integrity.

it looks like a kind of drama I would enjoy and I find typical at MBC -- a drama that showcases an industry and issues but with a human touch that isn't boring and super preachy.. lets see! given the industry, I was expecting to be bored but at least the first two episodes are well-written and have a nice laid back quality to it... @triplem ~ think you might enjoy it; am finding this drama interesting in the way it showcases economic issues as related to banking especially in semi-rural areas....

• Like 5
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem can I just say. It’s lovely how they call choco...choco..like granted by the size it’s really cute to call him choco hahaha.

+2

I like this scene ..keuttttt

ahhhh @Lmangla ...the Banker. It’s the Appa from Rebel, I hv been checking out the thread . He’s a very good actor . Not enough time right now . But will take note 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali yeah im done with confession. I watch FP oh now quite interesting. The rapper cop girl is quite fun. I need something light & funny. I put doc prisoner on wait now lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

am watching a rom-com movie with surprising depth and pathos. what happened?! LOL... and that too a hallmark movie! hahahah... looks like this will be on my go-back list like the goat movie I loved @kokodus ....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh oh yeah~ welcome to the pit :joy: from now you can tag all of us when you want to fan on FP :) you are on my mailing list for fp.

20190324_204953.gif

Just waiting on...Miss Tea..I’m looking at you.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@sushilicious @triplem @Ameera Ali Yeah i become church-goers like you guys lol. My only complaint is why the priests all delicious? That young priest also not bad. Idk his name. :w00t: 

Let me confess my sin first...

4uOQiLY.jpg

Btw i like the veil for SK church goers.. its pretty. 

Im on ep 5, moving fast. On fire!

+2

• LOL 4

@kokodus ~ check out mistletoe promise; such a lovely movie and shows how hard holidays/celebrations can be for some people especially after some bad events. it was great how the two sort of healed each other and were just good people.

also liked that there was no dramatic meet cute, instead, the meeting is at food court in mall (not at all romantic!) hahahah... and they have seen each other plenty of times as thats where they eat a lot during office lunch times.. and so it starts when they have a casual conversation once... surprising depth for a casual holiday movie.... wonder if @USAFarmgirl has seen this one; she probably will like it too...

• Like 5