Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

What the hell??? How can they discriminate between things like this for Mods and common users??? I can't take this. ./flips tables. I want equal rights. LOL. No I'm serious. I want to know the reason why it's like that. Why should only mods have clearer dps?? What is the purpose??? 

• LOL 5

16 hours ago, kokodus said:

Oh yeah @mouse007 That show was heart wrenchingly beautiful and it completely destroyed me. Sighhhhhh. It was a sad and depressing show throughout, but after you finish watching it you will not feel sad, it's like a magic. Lol. I guess it can be called as a healing drama. But still the tears I shedded in that last ep wouldnt be equal to the total amount of tears I've shed in my entire life. LOL. 

There is a very very clever twist in the end, people might say that you should be careful to not get spoiled, but imo, you should know the twist or at least parts of it (like me) to successfully get through all the eps. Otherwise, you will be left confused on what was really happening. And as I said before, hand towels are the best. Also keep a water bottle besides you in case you get dehydrated from all the crying. LOLOL. Did I scare you off?? Haha

Anyways I just read that this show has been nominated under a couple of categories for baeksang, now I don't care much for award shows, but I seriously hope the Kim Hye ja granny get the Daesang for her acting in this show. She was beyond cute. :heart:

@kokodus nah, you didn't scare me. I still want to watch it. It's nice to be able to watch a drama with real substance every now and then. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What the hell??? How can they discriminate between things like this for Mods and common users??? I can't take this. ./flips tables. I want equal rights. LOL. No I'm serious. I want to know the reason why it's like that. Why should only mods have clearer dps?? What is the purpose??? 

It is the only benefit we get for spending hours moderating and cleaning up :joy:

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali I have to look for the vid...this was many episodes ago....I will give you all some fun options !

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

I think we have too many adders here... Should I move to team subtract for the time being?

no number

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem , thanks :joy: 

What a episode it was today  , I can’t stop laughing :mrgreen: , they trash-talk each other as well  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think we have too many adders here... Should I move to team subtract for the time being?

no number

Noooo stick to your team.

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Noooo stick to your team.

:P mian...

• Like 4

I feel left out....<_< Plastic bags? Higher KB? Big nose? Hairy chest?? <_<

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

I thought that they can't top the craziness on FP.... Sister Kim :joy:

By the way even with less than 500KB , you can still make some good profile pic gifs..I recommend you use 

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

You can adjust the frames , settings etc easily as you gif

What is essential is to get good video quality...these below are using less than ideal videos but does meet the size requirement

Fiery Priest - Sister Kim.gif

Fiery Pries - Sister Kim 2.gif

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@mouse007 Awwwww I assure you that this drama will touch your heart. Let me know when you are starting. I'll feed you with tiny spoilers to help you get through. Lol. Fighting!!!!

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

It is the only benefit we get for spending hours moderating and cleaning up :joy:

Sighhhhhh, if you put it like that.....I can't say anything. Still can't help but wonder how my LDW Oppa will look like at .99mb. LOL. 

• LOL 4

I'm going to bed now... so I can wake up early for FP subs tomorrow. Might be out the whole day and I'd like to know what's going on before live capping for the next episode.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@kokodus ok, I will let you know! I just finally finished TYH so I can start another drama. LOL It's been slow-going because I'm so busy.

526 - corrected

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Sighhhhhh, if you put it like that.....I can't say anything. Still can't help but wonder how my LDW Oppa will look like at .99mb. LOL. 

Actually I still use below 500kb out of habit..give me a good video and let me try and gif it for you :D . Sometimes you can crop to reduce the size and then cut frames so that the picture does not look squashed 

@cenching pali pali come and watch FP with us...every week the humour and craziness can outdo the week before

Thanks @ktcjdrama...sleep well 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 6

+2

@sushilicious @LawyerhI never had any problems with the size of my gifs. I can totally handle 0.49 MB, with double the amount my dp gifs would be only longer....

@kokodusSimple reason. So @triplemcan do more ugly dp gifs to show it to the world.

tenor.gif?itemid=7413222 

Or maybe to level out the lack of creativity. ^_^

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

By the way even with less than 500KB , you can still make some good profile pic gifs..I recommend you use 

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

What is essential is to get good video quality...these below are using less than ideal videos but does meet the size requirement

Exactly. All my gifs also have less than 500KB and are good profile pics. Although I use different programs. 

Also true, that's why I cut the files myself and do the gifs right out of the video. Good quality videos in the first key.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

can do more ugly dp gifs to show it to the world.

R u dissing my gif? :skull:..

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Funny and troublesome thing for me is when my gif sizes is too big even after cutting, I compress a lot. Like 6-7 times and then I give up :mellow:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

R u dissing my gif? :skull:..

Never mind, no one loves it. I LIKE IT! That big bun guy :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5