Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

The alleged bully at the end of the day left AOA and even leave the entertainment industry. 

Well it serves them right. Truth will reveal and those must take accountability for their action and bad behavior. 

I mean those who survive even after going through all this hardship, the bully victims, if they're stronger enough they'll break it out and be successful in the end. But those who fail might fall into serious depression. And I think it's part of the reason why suicide rate in SK is still very high. 

It's sad sometimes to hear on the news another idol or celebrity passed away because of this. I wonder what makes them so desperate to end their lives as they thought they might keep meeting some dead-end. So this bullying thing need to stop. But as how much it's being campaigned through the times this always comes back with one or two sad stories like this. 

Sorry for bringing the sad topic, let's change back into a lively mood after this post.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Anyway, you know that two competing ships, why can't there be another thread for "civilised" debate on both ships? :tounge_xd:

no such thing. hahahah... with we got married, there was a separate thread on the variety section and then there were the shippers threads in the shippers section. the variety section thread was meant to be neutral which meant we could hate, like or be bored and we would comment on all 3 couples. strangely enough, shippers threads would get seriously rattled if the neutral party (which was a ridiculously small group of us) didn't like their couple or liked one couple more than theirs and would have meltdowns..... so if you had a neutral thread, both ships would be watching and then get meltdowns where they act like mom sided with the other child! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, PeVe said:

@Alice Wonderland - wow , thank you so much! Yes, we discuss but only about literature IN DRAMAS not about stricte dramas.

Welcome if you like to discuss, quote, "quarell", agrue, think a lot, look for literature in  dramas - we are a really good company :D  what a crazy emoticon :D

Hello fellow librarian! Hahaha. Well. I thought you replied me in the club and turned it is here at +/- home. Come and join us here. But wait your name start with P so I hope you're not in add team. :lol:

Yes. Yes... I love it all. Dramas and the book references are good and fun! 

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@MY15

There is nothing so called civilized when it comes to shipping....Everything is fair in love and war....It's kosher and halal....

:joy: they should make two timing shipping thread 

:popcornjackson:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:joy: they should make two timing shipping thread 

Yes, anything! Why must everyone agree or get boo'd! Maybe there can be some disclaimer or rule before people enter the thread so only like-minded will do so.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@mirmz i'm having fun with cat memes lol... i need more... :joy:

same here. cat memes have always had a special place in my heart.

the limit does not exist for cat memes. :joy:

The Limit Does Not Exist GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

+2

@partyon Haha, Duchess Partyon really does have nice sound to it. 

Mhmm.....I need to think about it. It needs some research.

Define "Party". I do like to party, although I don't drink that often, I can handle myself and I won't get tired easily.  Once in a while, sure, but I am not someone who anticipates the weekend and enjoys going to a party each Saturday & Sundays.

Especially when it comes to Sundays, I am VERY german. :D 

@LawyerhThere is always a scandal in Kpop somewhere. 

You mean about Mina & Jimin? Hard story, Jimin's career was pretty much over once details were shown. Her action of retiring from the group & industry was inevitable. She pretty much jumped before people could throw her off. 

I'm just sorry for Mina, I hope she gets help.

8 minutes ago, MY15 said:

By the way @cenching I was reading some of the old pages here and came across your post (I think). Did you say Hyun Bin was a "lousy kisser". I was utterly shattered! 

He is absolutely the worst kisser in K dramaland.....:twerk2:

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6