Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, triplem said:
2 hours ago, kokodus said:

What the hell??? How can they discriminate between things like this for Mods and common users??? I can't take this. ./flips tables. I want equal rights. LOL. No I'm serious. I want to know the reason why it's like that. Why should only mods have clearer dps?? What is the purpose??? 

It is the only benefit we get for spending hours moderating and cleaning up :joy:

am confused. there is a difference in display pics? it sort of looks the same to me? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

548,:heart:

I saw fiery priest scene images in google and I think I will skip many many many scenes if I watch it :mask: you guys know I could not watch scarry dramas or horror or full with harsh actions or drama that full with depression scenes like Queen for 7 days.

I can only watch the kingdom completely after lmangla adviced me to watch the scary scenes without the sound. I will always remember Lmangla whenever I watch horror or scarry movies/dramas now *hugggsssss :wub:

I will just wait for PmY new drama. 

I even dropped the clown king at ep1 after they gave me that turtoring fingers scene.

I can accept any harsh scenes like turtoring fingers in historical if the lead guy ia as handsome as kim so hyun in the moon embrace the sun or lee minho in faith. I will just look at their handsome faces and everything scarry will disappear :relieved:

#myhandsomeoppas

#thepoweroflove

#gemesin

#allhandsomeguysareoppas

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am confused. there is a difference in display pics? it sort of looks the same to me? :sweatingbullets:

Not really much. It looks the same at the  end of the day

Okay @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh you can use the gif ameera has posted ...

A slightly different speed

AIKTJdz.gif

some options for you

yOGhzTQ.gif

Or join my gang :D

2xum7k.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

The FP DP is going wild :joy: love it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

yOGhzTQ.gif

miss him getting beaten up:sweat_smile: * evil bag face*

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

48 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Romance Kim Jae wook Park Min Young?

Ahhh......

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra It is the rom-com with Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young . But you and I share the same opinion about PMY - she can be a hit and miss for me. 

....noo. Unless you really put your neck on the line.......and I doubt you will do that. Not for a RomCom, not with your knowledge about my taste and PMY is really not the guaranteed good drama actress.

I need more than just pure romcom. Nothing against a love line, but a drama that relies purely on that....meh

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Ahhh......

....noo. Unless you really put your neck on the line.......and I doubt you will do that. Not for a RomCom, not with your knowledge about my taste and PMY is really not the guaranteed good drama actress.

I need more than just pure romcom. Nothing against a love line, but a drama that relies purely on that....meh

I rarely put my precious neck down for any drama..esp rom-coms...but the only one I can do so among the ones I am watching is Children of a Lesser God. The supernatural factor is actually not a hindrance to the plot and it is not horror. The female lead's gift is similar to the one in the Voice. In the Voice , her hearing is amplified . In COAGL , she is able to see the dying moments of a victim. That is about all. It is more like Voice plus Save Me. But my excitement comes from the second male lead...what a character. Very grey. :skull:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

@kokodus I started ep 1 of The Light In Your Eyes... here we go!

• Love 4

Wow @mouse007 That's fast and great timing too, I just started a NJH movie called The great battle. It's about war and stuff, but NJH with long hair is an absolute delight to watch. Hahaha. The very first scene is him in the battlefield killing people left and right! Hahaha. 

Ok coming back to you, tell me this, have you read any spoiler about this show anywhere?!?! In soompi thread, dramabeans, Mdl or any other drama sites?? 

@Lmangla About the profile pic, it's not much difference, but I've always hated soompi for giving us such a small circle, many times you won't even be able to tell what it is unless you zoom in. Also now if we add a reaction emoticon half of the circle gets disappeared making it even more worse. LOL. Sighhhhhh. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I rarely put my precious neck down for any drama..esp rom-coms...but the only one I can do so among the ones I am watching is Children of a Lesser God. The supernatural factor is actually not a hindrance to the plot and it is not horror. The female lead's gift is similar to the one in the Voice. In the Voice , her hearing is amplified . In COAGL , she is able to see the dying moments of a victim. That is about all. It is more like Voice plus Save Me. But my excitement comes from the second male lead...what a character. Very grey. :skull:

Nah, I only want full neck totally convinced ones. Not so half-hearted "I can do among the ones I am watching right now". Only true ones, that catch me off guard, not the ones I ask for. The ones where I innocently log into soompi, see you quoting me and it goes like "GO DHAKRA WATCH DRAMA ..xyz.... NOOOOW! Neck on the line!" and well, there goes my weekend. 

I can't even remember which of the dramas I watch were all neck-ones. Signal....PNB....Tunnel....Terius Behind Me?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wow @mouse007 That's fast and great timing too, I just started a NJH movie called The great battle. It's about war and stuff, but NJH with long hair is an absolute delight to watch. Hahaha. The very first scene is him in the battlefield killing people left and right! Hahaha. 

Ok coming back to you, tell me this, have you read any spoiler about this show anywhere?!?! In soompi thread, dramabeans, Mdl or any other drama sites?? 

@kokodus I've only seen half of the first episode (watched it during my lunch break - I work from home full time now but I still try to stick to a work schedule so I still call it a "lunch break" lol) but I already like it. I stopped at the part where the older brother is taken to the hospital after he tries to bbq in his room. LOL

I haven't heard of The Great Battle.. at all. You didn't find anything about it?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

552!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

No @mouse007 I asked whether you read any spoilers about The light in your eyes. Haha. Not The great battle. Why would I need spoilers for a movie?? I would know what happens at the end of two hours anyways. Hahaha. Btw NJH is amazing in this movie. I know it's not even a surprise he is always awesome like that. :heart:

The older brother is the only comic relief in this show. He was so great I bursted out laughing many a times because of his silly antics. I didn't know much about Son Ho Jun until I watched Coffee friends, and now in this show he was surprisingly superb. I'm thinking of watching Go back couple for him. Actually I have already watched 1 or 2 eps of that show when it was airing, but it didn't impress me that much so I didn't continue, but it has a rating of 8.8 in MDL. That's huge.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

No @mouse007 I asked whether you read any spoilers about The light in your eyes. Haha. Not The great battle. Why would I need spoilers for a movie?? I would know what happens at the end of two hours anyways. Hahaha. Btw NJH is amazing in this movie. I know it's not even a surprise he is always awesome like that. :heart:

The older brother is the only comic relief in this show. He was so great I bursted out laughing many a times because of his silly antiques. I didn't know much about Son Ho Jun until I watched Coffee friends, and now in this show he was surprisingly superb. I'm thinking of watching Go back couple for him. Actually I have already watched 1 or 2 eps of that show when it was airing, but it didn't impress me that much so I didn't continue, but it has a rating of 8.8 in MDL. That's huge.

HAHAHAHA! Sorry @kokodus clearly, I am so tired these days that I can't even understand what people are saying to me. :joy:

No I have not read any spoilers. I think it was @ktcjdrama who first mentioned here how it had an unexpected twist and I want to be surprised so I have purposely stayed away from the thread. I have only read the synopsis on MDL but did not look at reviews.

NJH is so handsome. :heart:

I loved Son Ho Jun in Go Back Couple. I loved that drama and I highly recommend it. @triplem watched it and loved it as well. I feel like it's highly underrated. Few people have seen it but most who have, AFAIK, liked it.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just finished the movie. Wow that was one heck of a war movie. I usually don't go and search for movies like this, not my type, but this one was great. I didn't feel bored even for one moment even though they were all only fighting for the whole of the movie. It was nice seeing all the strategies they used in war times. People back then used to be so brilliant inspire of not having much ammo they were able to win a war. Very nice. 

I thought NJH's role will be only minimal, you know, just a sidekick to JIS or something like that. But no he was there throughout the movie and had such important role. And because of that I kept thinking that he will die at the end. But glad that it didn't happen. He was well alive and kicking in the end. Haha. 

This is bad though, NJH keep introducing me to all these strange genres that I normally wouldn't even glance at. Sigh sigh. Now I'm seriously thinking of watching School 2015. I know he gets the girl but from all the reviews I read people are bitter that he got the girl. And the problem is I love Sung Jae too and I'm afraid I'll fall for his character too like others and dismiss NJH. Sigh. No no no nooo no one can make me hate NJH. It won't happen. No just no. Gosh. I should go and sleep. Lol. 

@mouse007 alright I will not spoil you either. Until you get bored in the middle and thinking of dropping it, I'll shut my mouth closely. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1