Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

Please tell us a little bit about yourself!

1) Who is your favorite oppa?

2) Are you Asian?

3) Do you like abs?

Ehehehe, that's what I call a proper questionnaire! :D

@PeVe, welcome, love! Glad to see another Team Add soul! :wub:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

No!, Not LSH - -I was on JKY side!!! - a long list why:)

Whoa! Lee Soo Hyuk's worth on the market has really dropped since 2014-2015. Every time he was in a drama, an army of LSH fans would invade the thread. :D Didn't watch Born Again, but dropped by to see LSH's shirtless scene (he has one in EVERY drama he's in).

Middle Europe - -can you guess? :)

Central Europe? Hmmmm.... Could be a lot of countries. Austria, Switzerland, France, Germany...? You will have to give me more hints than that. :D

I AM in the Pervy Ahjummas club ( KJY oppa :)

Awesome! :coolshades: Who's KJY btw? I'm terrible with acronyms. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Whoa! Lee Soo Hyuk's worth on the market has really dropped since 2014-2015.

JKY because of his acting! He is minimalist and acting with eyes. and it was really impressive!

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

You will have to give me more hints than that.

ooook..our flag is oposite to Indonesian :)

KJY - Kim Jae Young :) :hotinhere2:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@partyon I'm actually up earlier than I thought I would be. Turns out, I forgot to turn my alarm clock off even though I don't have to work today. Also, after I left the thread last night, I watched another ep of IOTNBO before I went to sleep. :lol: You've got my hours down to a science though. I saw you posted your notice about me being up soon like 20 mins before I actually got up and logged on. It just took me so long to get to the end of the thread today because I was going through another thread at the same time.....

@mirmz would probably appreciate another team sub person on at the same time rather than me anyways. Considering we pretty much spend all day at a stalemate until all you European/Asian team subtract people log back on. :happydance:

+2

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@mirmz would probably appreciate another team sub person on at the same time rather than me anyways. Considering we pretty much spend all day at a stalemate until all you European/Asian team subtract people log back on

oh definitely would enjoy another sub. no offense to u @phikyl u awesome, plus it is fun going back and forth w/ a team add :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@TiNaDo Of course! Didn't we ask you the same questions? :joy:

:fiercebunny:

My entrance (as everything in my life) has been more chaotic, @partyon I had to guess ages. :D 

Plus, I myself asked all the people where they are from. Question 1 - check.

It's obvious from space who my oppa is. Question 2 - check.

My oppa just got back from military. Question 3 - check.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, PeVe said:

JKY because of his acting! He is minimalist and acting with eyes. and it was really impressive!

ooook..our flag is oposite to Indonesian :)

Ah, Poland! Nice country! :kiss_wink: Love the hot wine you guys drink before Christmas. Cures EVERY illness known to man. :D

KJY - Kim Jae Young :)

Oooh, don't know him that well. He was in "I Remember You", right? Does he have nice abs? :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

thank you dear friend @phikyl

plus if you werent on at the same time as me who would react to a all my old posts? :joy:

Hahahaha! Free monies! I'm just trying to help everyone out with their badge needs. :P

144  *** fixed

10 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon I'm actually up earlier than I thought I would be. Turns out, I forgot to turn my alarm clock off even though I don't have to work today. Also, after I left the thread last night, I watched another ep of IOTNBO before I went to sleep. :lol: You've got my hours down to a science though. I saw you posted your notice about me being up soon like 20 mins before I actually got up and logged on. It just took me so long to get to the end of the thread today because I was going through another thread at the same time.....

Sorry! I'm not stalking you or anything! :joy: It's just that we bonded over coffee and then you wake up when I am about to go to bed, and then vice versa. :joy: That's why I got used to your schedule.

7 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

My entrance (as everything in my life) has been more chaotic, @partyon I had to guess ages. :D 

Plus, I myself asked all the people where they are from. Question 1 - check.

It's obvious from space who my oppa is. Question 2 - check.

My oppa just got back from military. Question 3 - check.

Oooh, that's right! Glad that you're still with us! :joy:

@PeVe and @TiNaDo Please remember to answer @cenching 's question if you're cradle snatchers or old folk's home robbers. :D Not sure if you answered that one either @TiNaDo :D

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1