Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@partyon Haha, Duchess Partyon really does have nice sound to it. 

Thank you! :joy: If you don't want to call me noona partyon, you can call me duchess partyon. :D

tumblr_nycd7zzjSx1u0vn7yo1_500.gifv

I do prefer Noona Partyon though! :D

Mhmm.....I need to think about it. It needs some research.

Which other actresses do you like? You don't have to define your ultimate noona. :)

Define "Party". I do like to party, although I don't drink that often, I can handle myself and I won't get tired easily.  Once in a while, sure, but I am not someone who anticipates the weekend and enjoys going to a party each Saturday & Sundays.

Especially when it comes to Sundays, I am VERY german. :D

@Dhakra The Sonntag thing sounds sehr Deutsch! :D

Party for me doesn't need to be a club, it could just be meeting up with friends over some food and a glass of wine.

As a proper German, do you like going to the sauna? :D How about Oktoberfest? Are you Bavarian btw?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Well no need to buy the imitations. We can choose any earrings as long as they are big hahaha. I like hoop earrings and also flower earrings 

I just started wearing hoops recently, not big ones though. About the size of a ring. Never liked hoops before but I think they are cute now! :wub:

5 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@wallflowersforjane its hard to get a privacy when we're around of groups of people and especially if the one who talk to me are my friends or any other colleagues. I feel it's quite rude if I ignore them. So for the sake of everyone, I invite these people to watch the shows with me. And we end up liking it for some and spazzing on it for days. Ahahaha. 

Hahahaha, good strategy! My office is full of introverts so no offence taken if someone chooses to ignore or go off by themself. B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I think the animals & rice pot stands out the most . i know you don’t think the rice pot is value for money , but at least you can tell it is a rice pot.  

LSG - you can’t tell where his abs are

Shhh.... Don't tell Lee Seung Gi that. :crymeme:

• LOL 4

+2

@partyonNa I stay just with the french pronounciation of partyon~

Well, most of them are a bit younger than me, so they don't count as noona, but I will find my perfect noona.

I once had an ahjumma crush though aswell. :D Even while rewatching.

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Dhakra The Sonntag thing sounds sehr Deutsch! :D

Party for me doesn't need to be a club, it could just be meeting up with friends over some food and a glass of wine.

As a proper German, do you like going to the sauna? :D How about Oktoberfest? Are you Bavarian btw?

No, I'm not bavarian. Luckily. :D Also never went to that fest full of drunk people.

Yeah, the way you describe a party fits my idea aswell. 

No, I guess that is also more of a scandinavian thing, not necessarily german. 

@Alice Wonderland I found the Twogether playlist on Spotify! I think it's mainly the BGM to the scenes.

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

My BTS member knowledge is zero, I got to google who is JK lols... @stroppyse @Sarang21

Took me about one year to tell them apart. But I am proud to say I can now. Hahaha!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I hav been on this forum for freaking 5 years!!! and I´m still not immortal

It might take forever for me to come close to 29000 points but thank you for the support

I've been on this forum for 6 years - i.e. longer than you, and I'm not even half way to being immortal.... :Megalol:

@Sarang21 @stroppyse Listening now to the BTS songs you posted.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@superspace @wallflowersforjane Flowergarden?!?!? LOLOL. 

:Megalol: Alert the press! The actors themselves agree! :rolleyes:

Just now, Lawyerh said:

I think u & @Sarang21 should open a class, how to differentiate BTS... lols.. but don't charge us any fees ok :joy:

Lolol. I don't dare. I will leave it to @Sarang21 and @stroppyse

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Well, most of them are a bit younger than me, so they don't count as noona, but I will find my perfect noona.

I once had an ahjumma crush though aswell. :D Even while rewatching.

Ooh la la .... Who was the ahjumma? Was it Kim Hye Soo? :wub:

No, I'm not bavarian. Luckily. :D Also never went to that fest full of drunk people.

What do you mean "luckily"?

:onfirex:

lols :D

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane All those BTS boys look totally the same to me too. :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Sarang21, I love BTS. :wub: Denied them strongly for awhile, saying "agh, popular k-pop artists, why all the fuss?" ... until I started learning Korean from their songs. I adore House of Cards - one of my top 5 Korean songs.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane All those BTS boys look totally the same to me too. :D

Hahaha! Why do you think it took me a year! Wow @Lawyerh I never thought Jungkook and V looked alike, because V has quite distinctive eyes. But this picture is :scream:

I started off with knowing RM and Jin. Who can forget a self-proclaimed Mr Worldwide Handsome. LOL!

tenor.gif

• LOL 1