Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@MY15

HB is one of the most dashing and handsome K actor alive. He is sexy with those dimples and soulful eyes that can cause heart attack in women ages 15-70. He is a good action actor too but when it comes to kissing, he is absolutely lousy....Kissing on screen isn't his forte....

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hide contents

I do think that BTS are appreciated by the SK general public, and their fame has been growing steadily. I think in the early days, as an independent agency (meaning not one of the Big Three), BTS suffered and didn't necessarily get the exposure that they wanted, but they seem to have overcome that pretty well. I think this is where I give Big Hit credit for being able to craft BTS' success as an independently run agency, though I'm not entirely sure about how much is hype and how much is truth. The members of BTS do seem to have had an extraordinary amount of freedom to express themselves from almost their debut.

And, the members are known for not going on variety programs anyway, preferring to be booked as a group usually when they go at all. RM appearing on Problematic Men seems to be the exception.

The last few albums that BTS released in SK also smashed their domestic records, so it's not just an international fan base. Also, PD Bang isn't a total outsider since he's worked for JYP and built his reputation there.

As with any celebs, there are fans and there are antis. I don't think any celebrity only has positive fans. It's true that BTS has an extraordinarily large and loyal international fanbase that encompasses every continent, but there are a number of articles that talk about that in more depth so I won't go into it.

As for RM, for having learned English in Korea, it is very, very good. He still sounds like an English as a Second Language speaker to a native English speaker, but he's definitely clear and understandable. Having said that, being able to speak it and being able to teach it are 2 different things. So, I'm sure RM probably helps the other guys out, but I think they need more immersion studies to really improve their speech. Though, they're doing fine as they are.

A BTS video that I really like.

+2

Spoiler

Thank you for that info. I´m glad to hear that they are appreciated among the GP. :D

While the members are for sure talented and hardworking BH has also played a huge part into the success that the group has today. The freedom to express themselves and take part in the production of their music is something that a lot of fans appreciate from them. Tho I have to say it has goten less over the years porbably because of their busy schedules and all the touring around the world. Because of this current situation they have more time and that´s why the next album will have more influence from them in the production. 

Back in the days they did went to quite a few variety shows independently too. Well from I have heard from the fandom that there were some mistreatment and disrespect  going on because they were nugus and not from the big 3. Because of that some fans are not bothered by them not being on variety shows since they have their own shows like, Run BTS, Bong Voyage..etc. Personally I think an appearance here and there would be nice. But since BH is so focused on promoting the whole group and not individual members I think the appearance fees will be very high for some shows to afford. Same goes for commercials, BH only allow the whole group to be booked. 

A lot of of fans have been voicing their concern about the lack of promoted solo activities for the members and they fear that when the company do let them go solo it would be too late as it would be past their prime. What do you think about this?

This current situation will be the perfect time for them to take english lessons since they have more time. 

I love that "fire" MV too. I think that song is used quite a lot in varitey shows right? 

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, triplem said:

Even on drama threads , it can get nasty . Shipping in itself already starts with a bias ...it is rare for people to be open to opposing views . 

It's one of the reason I never let myself drowning into this shippers world. I ship some drama couple but like you said it's not right to attack others just because they don't ship the same couple as we do. 

Tbh, I ship those oppas with myself. *peeps, don't give me that look* LOL

13 hours ago, PeVe said:

Hello company @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh@Sushimi @Alice Wonderlandand others readers :). I don't know what to do in this profile so I choose the best option - sit in a corner and read 

I saw @Lawyerh welcome you very happy. I guess you're in team add perhaps.  

Well you can go to page 1 to see what is this thread all about. We're also having fun here. It's all everything are here. So you can be random as well. Hahahaha. 

Welcome. Have a seat and want some tea or coffee? :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

+2

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes. Mina & Jimin. Actually AOA I only know Seolhyun. Cos she came as guest in Law of The Jungle. I think girlband group more prone to jealousy & competition. Maybe guyband more chill? Idk... 

I don't think mobbing is a gender thing. I'm sure there are similiar cases in boygroups aswell that we are not aware of. I just hope Mina & Jimin was an exception and nothing similiar is happening in other groups. 

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@PeVe we're a bunch of math geek here, who like to chit chat over everything above the earth. Since your name start with P, you're add member. Just +2 from previous post number.

I always thought we had more like an "What line is it anyway"-approach where the points don't matter (until recently?) :D 

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@Alice Wonderland it was @Sarang21 who bought the LSG badge . She’s very happy to expose his lovely abs 

:machocat:

btwn now & interest payments, still hv time to accumulate points. It’s just another 10 days .  And you can do a lot in 10 days. Season 1 badges is supposed to last till Sept and I doubt it will be sold out so quickly. 

Yeah but the badge is so small on my profil that I can´t see his lovely abs :dead:

• LOL 7

28 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, what is the point of going onto a ship thread only to oppose that ship?

Doing that feels similar to deliberately seeking children out to tell them that there is no Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy?

@stroppyse Not oppose. But a discussion on the plus and minus of each side. I mean how many times can you repeat the same things in 1000 pages. It gets boring. They are literally now spotting flowers in old interviews and calling it destiny :lol:

There must be rational people who would like to discuss the findings on both sides. I am one. I can listen and either be convinced it is a valid point or I can agree to disagree without fighting.

156 (corrected from top of page)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am sure some of us here will agree that this is one of the hottest kiss in Kdramaland....

Yes the kiss is hot. But the drama is not that great for me. I dropped the show. Only until episode 4. So how it's ended? Did his hands recover from panthom burning syndrome? 

154 corrected (re-counted from sarang's top post)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

@MY15

HB is one of the most dashing and handsome K actor alive. He is sexy with those dimples and soulful eyes that can cause heart attack in women ages 15-70. He is a good action actor too but when it comes to kissing, he is absolutely lousy....Kissing on screen isn't his forte....

@cenching @Sushimi Haha, thanks for trying to make me feel better. Just teasing :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yes the kiss is hot. But the drama is not that great for me. I dropped the show. Only until episode 4. So how it's ended? Did his hands recover from panthom burning syndrome? 

Agreed....Forest is one of the worst dramas of 2020. The only thing kept me going was OTP's chemistry ON screen....Happy ending, all well....

@MY15

Are you HB's fan or shipper or both??

• Like 2
  • Love 1