Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmanglayour words in blue..in dark mode i can't read it. hahahaha

+2

yea, it looks like dark mode does not allow for colour fonts; so we have to use black as that translates to white in dark mode. but other colours just stay same. have put message for @Hanyeoun in chat box.

@ktcjdrama @triplem ~ am so glad that I am not the only one who finds night mode difficult. was feeling so stupid for having bad eyes. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem i think johnny abs, rice cooker and you are also not meant to be. Leave it blur blur la..so ppl can't differentiate our dps:ph34r:

@Lawyerh did i not say...CHANGE MY ANSWER TO RICE COOKER WITH SUPERIMPOSE JJS PIC??!! 

@im0202 i have different intention.. I will feed all those you call oppa oppa until there s literally no more abs to be looked at

@Sushimi welcome official food dp

:eatdatcarrot:

+2

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh did i not say...CHANGE MY ANSWER TO RICE COOKER WITH SUPERIMPOSE JJS PIC??!! 

OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE RIGHT :Megalol:

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

her underground secret organization

Join me in my batcave ahahaha

We partying

:handsup:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@im0202 the slogan of KBap Assc. ~ instead of Let’s get cookin’  should it be Let’s get oglin’ ?

oh chaebal dont... Coz then i wont be using that logo anymore

:smashes:

Wow ktcj is even more ancient than lawyerh (according to the rep points)

+2

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@im0202 the slogan of KBap Assc. ~ instead of Let’s get cookin’  should it be Let’s get oglin’ ? :P  well I guess it depends whether the focus is the RC or the Oppa :D 

We need to keep our DPs in G rating... but we all know what the focus is :coolshades:

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, im0202 said:

We need to keep our DPs in G rating... but we all know what the focus is :coolshades:

Me.. Rice cooker 

:heart2:

Hmmm maybe tomorrow i shall change. Oguri with Jeon Mi Do. We got JKH JJs YYS kbap dp...no JMD and KDM

+2

12 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Hmmm maybe tomorrow i shall change. Oguri with Jeon Mi Do. We got JKH JJs YYS kbap dp...no JMD and KDM

+2

I was thinking of doing KDM so that he can join the party! Poor Bear, we cannot forget him too!

7d028f77eab0a8a11e266f373bdcd919836d775f

Can't change fan level yet but I shall change my location!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane ok cool~~ I thought if no one takes KDM then I'll put the two of them(JMD+KDM) together on top of my rice cooker. Then people would be like...what ship is this??? 

+2

Do it anyway to freak people out! :Cornykiss:

HAHAHAHAHAH! Okay, I got to go back to work. And then later to watch Ep 2 and make a new DP. So busy! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra Surprise not many soompiers have SLS? Your club only attract like 5 ppls? Even with fast $$$ as bait to join :piggie:

@triplem You need to become his campaign manager? 

don't want...he always diss me so much....I'll have to be paid to campaign...

@snowlou all our pics look the same from far that I cannot differentiate us here....