• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Anybody else wants to join? So far we have @snowlou @triplem and myself and probably Koko on board :D

@000231846597 already has her location at kbap ahhahahahaha. Ah..of course @wallflowersforjane KBap please?

That just sounds like Kim Bap really

@im0202 you got 262 points in your bank?:ph34r: (not the ones deposited) eh..why down to 242? Did i see it wrong last time?

Lol

+2

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@000231846597 already has her location at kbap ahhahahahaha

@im0202 you got 262 points in your bank?:ph34r: (not the ones deposited) eh..why down to 242? Did i see it wrong last time?

Lol

+2

Why are you tracking my points @snowlou :joy:

:Fist1:

I don’t know lol I thought I just deposited some just now... did I get points for making it to 500 posts? Hmm...

• LOL 4
Just now, im0202 said:

Why are you tracking my points @snowlou :joy:

:Fist1:

I don’t know lol I thought I just deposited some just now... did I get points for making it to 500 posts? Hmm...

I just realised that your points are for displayed for ppl to see when they go to your profile muahahahahhaha. Not that it matters.. 

:piggie:

+2

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Could I habe it with my bunny and uri minho oppa in it? :lol:

Hmm let me see if I can attach a blank logo so those who want to add their own oppas in it

:joy:

I’ll be back!

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Anybody else wants to join? So far we have @snowlou @triplem and myself and probably Koko on board :D

P.S. the oppa in the logo can be changed for the sake of the association if majority are against it :lol:

Don't forget meeeeeeeee! 

But I need like a 100 more posts before I can officially join! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Hmm let me see if I can attach a blank logo so those who want to add their own oppas in it

:joy:

I’ll be back!

Is the logo going to be for our dp? Then lets attach shun oguri there:glasses: im keeping my theme for the week - oguri san. 

@wallflowersforjane i was gonna say lets get you there but...100 points... Sorry cant help you with that hahahahahahha:joy: i wont pass my exam if i do

@Lawyerh kBap? Kbap? kBAp? 

+2

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

That's so cute @im0202 but how to put the oppa there? :joy: I wanna put my darling jjs 

Good question. 

@im0202 step-by-step instruction perhaps? :phew: Edit: wow..you beat me tot it! thanks! 

+2

33 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Is the logo going to be for our dp? Then lets attach shun oguri there:glasses: im keeping my theme for the week - oguri san. 

@wallflowersforjane i was gonna say lets get you there but...100 points... Sorry cant help you with that hahahahahahha:joy: i wont pass my exam if i do

@Lawyerh kBap? Kbap? kBAp? 

+2

120 more posts! I aim to get there by the weekend! 

Is our official food item the kim-bap? :eatdatcarrot:

+2

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

120 more posts! I aim to get there by the weekend! 

Is our official food item the kim-bap? :eatdatcarrot:

Is Kim Bap sushi? 

+2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic