Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

yea, it looks like dark mode does not allow for colour fonts; so we have to use black as that translates to white in dark mode. but other colours just stay same. have put message for @Hanyeoun in chat box.

@ktcjdrama @triplem ~ am so glad that I am not the only one who finds night mode difficult. was feeling so stupid for having bad eyes. :sweatingbullets:

I will wait until the day and night mode is released.
My gmail theme actually have automatic day and night modes, as well as sun dawn and sun set. Cool:coolshades:right?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

Last post before I get back to work... 

@mouse007 @triplem @themarchioness @angelangie 

Tiger and Rose's scriptwriter have a new drama.. but please don't ask me where to find an eng sub because I'm not sure yet hahaha.. only that it has aired....

And pleaseeeee I want to slap the male lead HAHAHA.... HE IS SO STINGY and so matter of fact.... but tbh I find that a lot of guys are like that :sweat_smile: 

480 ????? 

:crazymad:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Last post before I get back to work... 

@mouse007 @triplem @themarchioness 

Tiger and Rose's scriptwriter have a new drama.. but please don't ask me where to find an eng sub because I'm not sure yet hahaha.. only that it has aired....

And pleaseeeee I want to slap the male lead HAHAHA.... HE IS SO STINGY and so matter of fact.... but tbh I find that a lot of guys are like that :sweat_smile: 

oh gosh ...so cute....i died laughing when they were discussing the 100 yuan she spent on the eyeliner vs how many eggs she could have bought. I'll bookmark this ...I am gonna finish or Tiger and rose final 2 eps  I am midway through Love Designer.  Need to find site for this , the usual sites don't have it yet.

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

Calling on to possible koyo-loyo winners who I might be able to persuade to use this logo... ehem.. as their dp :flushed: @superspace 

Wow, it's so cool! I think I will change my DP later after work. Today is quite hectic at work. :sweatingbullets:

@im0202 Can that logo be added in GIF picture? :)

54 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

HAHAHAHAHAH! Okay, I got to go back to work. And then later to watch Ep 2 and make a new DP. So busy!

Ups. I also still haven't done the homework of Ep 2!:D

Have a nice day everyone. Don't forget to be happy :heart1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just grab your popcorn and enjoy the show. Even after this ended, there will be guaranteed sequel :lol:

Ok! :glasses:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@partyon ahhh no, we're not fighting. It can't be a fight if the "opponent" is incapable of putting up a sound argument.

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@partyon Don't listen to the old ahjumma above. She is a bit confused sometimes and doesn't know what she says. Just nod and move along.

Guys, guys, guys.....!!! It's just a drama. :joy: Get over it and move on! So many other dramas out there. :joy::kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

That's so cute @im0202 but how to put the oppa there? :joy: I wanna put my darling jjs 

@Lawyerh be changing oppa in her DP at least once per week. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, superspace said:

@im0202 Can that logo be added in GIF picture? :)

Yes you can add your own oppa gif image in Pic Collage also. Then save it (it will be saved as a video) so you will need to convert it to gif after that and crop to size (this part need to use online converter like ezgif).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

im having corn...nice!

Basically me:

ymtps.jpg

Need to catch up on my dramas tonight! :kiss_wink:

No, not the drama between @triplem and @Dhakra :joy:

I hope their drama goes into hiatus for a while, and season 45 doesn't start until later this year. :joy: Love ya both! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

I still have so many pages to catch up on..... :sweatingbullets:

Why are you guys posting so much? Trying to earn that money, huh....:joy:

Missed the Subtract team captain yesterday...

Hope you’re good @partyon
tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Missed the Subtract team captain yesterday...

Hope you’re good @partyon!

I'm the captain of Team Subtract? :joy:

giphy.gif

I'm all good, thank you for asking! :kiss_wink: I do sometimes have a life outside of Soompi. :joy:

What a phenomenal comeback by Team Subtract btw!!! Really proud of all of you! :kiss_wink:

:Megathanks:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh dont worry....u get use to both of them.....this is how they interacted.....for both @Dhakra and @triplem and if u think the two of them are bad....wait till u see @Dhakra with @kokodus

I've seen it. I think I may have acquired a small trauma from their latest fight.

Maybe I'm too kind hearted like @Lawyerh pointed out? :joy: I need to toughen up a bit! :joy:

I will be ready for their next interaction, I promise! :smashes:

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm the captain of Team Subtract? :joy:

I'm all good, thank you for asking! :kiss_wink: I do sometimes have a life outside of Soompi. :joy:

I don’t know I just have that thinking because there was that period of time you were always trying to recruit Subtractors sooo... :D

Yesss go minus minus minus!

:Twerkdatbutt:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

is it morning now in Europe?

Yup, it's morning here. :kiss_wink:

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

I don’t know I just have that thinking because there was that period of time you were always trying to recruit Subtractors sooo... :D

I was recruiting new members in the True and False thread yesterday too. Poor @angelangie was confused why the thread looked so different. :joy:

460 *** recalculated number

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Yes you can add your own oppa gif image in Pic Collage also. Then save it (it will be saved as a video) so you will need to convert it to gif after that and crop to size (this part need to use online converter like ezgif).

Thank youuu, will do it soon!

Eaim2ikWAAAlOYg?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by superspace
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Fun fact she was from adds lol

Yeah, I'm a traitor! :joy:

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Anyways..Probably gonna retire from soompi very very soon. Haha.

You're rich now? :joy:

• LOL 3