Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hope my answer to the girl....is not too harsh lols

Not harsh at all. Sometimes people are just too stubborn when it comes to romance. Someone gotta push them out. I agree with @Dhakra that guy must have something that he decided to vent on others.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@angelangie definetly in this case both are to blame. One for instigating the other for not moving away. You did the right thing to tell her to move on. Because you care for her. So don't feel bad :)

+2

• Like 5

@Dhakra which one is nicer towards women, a man can cook or a man has a pet?

I think i heard somewhere, man with pet will be a nice guy. Hope i dont misunderstand what i heard.

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie definetly in this case both are to blame. One for instigating the other for not moving away. You did the right thing to tell her to move on. Because you care for her. So don't feel bad :)

+2

lols wont call that caring....however more like just wanted her to move on.....ur life are short and why are you wasting your times on such sad thing....

when ppl ask how i stay young i say by being happy....and one of the main criteria for being happy is to trow away all this toxic stuff!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem does a mod read like ever single post & threads? 

+2

For threads I follow - yes . I make it a point to . We spread the threads out among ourselves for k dramas. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

@Dhakra...Is Johnny okay now?

@Lmangla Just somehowwwww....The bird reminded me of our lovely owl @staygold.Haha. Very Distant relative I guess..hahahaha

@Sejabin Omo, I want to tell you something. I watched a Raw footages from one of my drama. The leads are kissing. And it’s really awkward. (A) There is no music, it’s just the surroundings (It was super windy) (B) Their lips touched, they let go, paused and do it again. (C) It lasted 5 Minutes. (D)I watched everything. Alone. Luckily. (This is my face :neutral: for the entirety of the footage)

@triplem Dedication and Hardwork! Love it!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

e had other dramas afterwards? 

Yup ...Tempted . It was crap ....I dropped it after 4 episodes . The male lead is from Save Me & Mad Dog ( Woo do Han ) but even he could not save the show :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

@bedifferentFinished the first episode (first hour) and for now I just want to express how much it richard simmons me off that this goddamn husband has an affair with his secretary. And how false she is towards that cop. Gosh, I can't tell how much I hate it when people cheat on others. I want to punch him so hard. Will continue to watch when my rage is over.

@angelangieI wouldn't even say that, but I feel like the guy wants so proof himself something and she is just a tool. And by insulting or threatening her he wants to destroy her ability of making good descisions and get what he wants. 

@dotonlyFrom a man or a womans perspective? A man can cook. Man with pets are nicer guys, since men who can cook are sometimes show-offs, but a man who can cook can do some fantastic things.

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@dotonly @Dhakra If you ask me, i got to go with the pet. Because if the man can take care of a pet then it means that the man can take care of a woman.

Yeah, but you do not want the same treatment. You don't want the guy treating you like you are his pet. Just because a man can take care of a pet, it doesn't mean he can take care of a girl. A cat just needs food, a place to sleep and once every while you have to clean the toilet.

Call me crazy, but I guess women are a tiny bit more complicated and not soo easy. But if you clean a girls toilet, she sure will be impressed.....or disgusted.....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Dhakra oh. Okay. Because I was thinking is you can take care of a pet means you have dedication for something. So it may reflect on you treating the woman....guess....I’m wrong...okay.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

For threads I follow - yes . I make it a point to . We spread the threads out among ourselves for k dramas. 

Daebak. Just looking at those looong posts already make me dizzy. You worked hard. Rest well.

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Call me crazy, but I guess women are a tiny bit more complicated and not soo easy. But if you clean a girls toilet, she sure will be impressed.....or disgusted.....:joy:

oh dont worry.....i dont be disgusted......i be happy someone is willing to clean it :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1