Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes I’m still watching @partyon @snowlou . I like it . Got some angst , and the bestie irritates the hell out of me , but all dramas are like that . 

@Ameera Ali is still watching too . Hv not seen her around earning cash . 

Eh..the bestie is getting more annoying?? He started a little bit 2 weeks ago when he called HaRi so many times... Helloo @Ameera Ali she doesnt even know yet about all these cool new stuff and our Kbap association..

I just realise this piggy isnt throwing the money.. It's actually trying to catch the money?

:piggie:

+2

@snowlou How are you finding Hot Stove League? I didn’t expect to like it that much before I started it. It’s the only drama I managed to finish while watching HP.

I’m out of bat cave cos HP is over and no more behind the scenes to subtitle:D

But I’m also here to earn more points. I only wish making real money was as easy :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon .. Hahahahaah is there any drama that you managed to finish? I cant wait for you to say yay or nay to HP after watching ep 2. :mrgreen:

I'm like @Lawyerh - me don't like, me dropz . :joy: Latest drama I finished was Hyena

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I can’t seem to get on the FL’s must-have-a-baby train.... I might want to wait what message is the writer trying to send with the drama. 

In real life, there are many couples who found out much later after marriage that they have problem conceiving babies. I find it troubling that infertility becomes the reason to not remain as a couple, just as what happened to IS and his ex. And it seems like it’s about to happen to him again with HaRi. It’s rather cruel. I mean, children will leave their parents when they’ve grown. Only your spouse stays with you (supposedly) till the end of life. So anyway, HaRi’s journey to find love or to find sperm is quite tedious for me to watch.

I'm glad you said that, because it has bothered me also a bit. I also still have a hard time understanding the viewpoint that only a baby you carried yourself is something that is worthwhile? I understand that it's important for some women, but I think there are so many other ways of being a mother. I wish the drama would explore that bit as well.

Not sure if any of you watched the Japanese drama Mother or the Korean remake of it? (I'm sure @Dhakra watched it ;) ).

Anyway, I think that that drama had a beautiful message that there are so many different types of mothers and they are all equal. There's no wrong or right way to define who is a mother.

I warmly recommend it to anyone who's in need of a beautiful melodrama :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon .. Hahahahaah is there any drama that you managed to finish? I cant wait for you to say yay or nay to HP after watching ep 2. :mrgreen:

Oh but in HP’s case, I would suggest @partyon give it till ep 3 to decide. Ep 2 actually sets up a lot of characters. Also, ep 3 is when Aloha first appears! You can’t drop it before then. It’s such an iconic scene :bawling:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou How are you finding Hot Stove League? I didn’t expect to like it that much before I started it. It’s the only drama I managed to finish while watching HP.

I think i mentioned this a few times a hundred thousand pages back...i LOVE hot stove league. It's that good! Try watching Rookies (jdrama)...similarish stuff..i rewatched that like 3 4 times (i think i also just said this recently:ph34r:) wow @im0202 i think we could do a lot of rewatch together ..:joy: @partyon said NO to me straightaway without even needing to think it twice when i suggested to her to watch at least up to ep 3:ph34r:

I shall see whether I will ever be in the mood of watching Hyena. Me like Ju Ji Hoon of the awesome Kingdom!

+2

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Oh but in HP’s case, I would suggest @partyon give it till ep 3 to decide. Ep 2 actually sets up a lot of characters. Also, ep 3 is when Aloha first appears! You can’t drop it before then. It’s such an iconic scene :bawling:

Awww.... Sweet @im0202 :kiss_wink: Just for you, I promise I will watch HP at least until ep 3. :joy:

@snowlou I was influenced by my kind hearted friend @im0202.

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Awww.... Sweet @im0202 :kiss_wink: Just for you, I promise I will watch HP at least until ep 3. :joy:

@snowlou I was influenced by my kind hearted friend @im0202.

Omo....what is this? Am I not kind enough? She rejected me but said yes to @im0202 ?

:crybaby:

+2

15 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I think i mentioned this a few times a hundred thousand pages back...i LOVE hot stove league. It's that good! Try watching Rookies (jdrama)...similarish stuff..i rewatched that like 3 4 times (i think i also just said this recently:ph34r:

I shall see whether I will ever be in the mood of watching Hyena. Me like Ju Ji Hoon of the awesome Kingdom!

+2

Oh ok I shall go check out this Rookies! I just googled it’s like a 2008 drama lol. Gonna see if I can find it online. I like this type of underdog drama.

Hyena was gooood. 

@partyon Aww I’m so touched!

:heart1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oh no, that's not what I meant.... :joy: You're a kind soul as well :kiss_wink:

but

@im0202 donated points to me ! :joy:  *wink*wink*

Coming your way~~

@im0202 the usual streaming sites should have rookies..if you ever get to start it..let me knowww

Anyone wants to start watching Hyena with me? (What is this...i'm like those little girls who need to go hand in hand when they go to toilet :D)

+2

@snowlou hehe, im still here...lurrkkkiinggg...busy week for work..actually had to go into the office once....hahaha

YES it is a must watch. need to dig into this weeks episodes. I have them there waiting for meeeeeeeeee :blush:

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you just send me 11 points ? :joy: lol

@snowlou I sent you a little gift too as a token of your kindness. :kiss_wink:

Dont say it out loud..thats embarassing haahhahahah...now will you watch until ep 4 then? Although you returned me my money..but doesnt hurt to ask:joy:

@TRaNz oh.. I thought you go mia again:mrgreen: not wfh anymore?? Still not in a mood to watch dinner mate .. I thought i would like SSH very much..but he's so so ... 

+2