Add and Subtract Game

Admin

So I am in LC and found that inside it there are lots of different topics like in threads as well. And found one which discussed foods. Wow.... I want all of those menu!!! Sigh. For the sake of social distancing reason, we never eat out again. 

But the good things, we are good cooks now! I never know how to bake before but now I do.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

+2

@wallflowersforjane So far, (not including this weeks 2 new eps coz I havent seent them JUST yet) its like your romance comedy that has you main leads slowly falling for each other ( yeah typical i know, but im a sucker for these )

But the underlying issue of them not knowing each others names or profession and how they've actually been speaking to each other and hating each other without knowing is funny and crazy at the same time. Then you got the exes that play their roles so well that you actually sorta dont like them and want them to leave the mains alone.hahaha

Seriously like, if you just want a nice happy comedy romance drama with warm fuzzy vibes, this will be it.

The cameos from other celebs/kpop artists is also a cool feat. :blush:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

+2

@wallflowersforjane So far, (not including this weeks 2 new eps coz I havent seent them JUST yet) its like your romance comedy that has you main leads slowly falling for each other ( yeah typical i know, but im a sucker for these )

But the underlying issue of them not knowing each others names or profession and how they've actually been speaking to each other and hating each other without knowing is funny and crazy at the same time. Then you got the exes that play their roles so well that you actually sorta dont like them and want them to leave the mains alone.hahaha

Seriously like, if you just want a nice happy comedy romance drama with warm fuzzy vibes, this will be it.

The cameos from other celebs/kpop artists is also a cool feat. :blush:

Oh gosh, it's really a reverse You've Got Mail! WATCHING!

Thank you, you are a good salesperson. :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

But the new owner will become subject of envy by all ppl here. So for the sake of peace in the region. This path should not be taken by anyone.

Who is the new owner? Did he passed it down to his successor already? Please adopt me! 

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Alice Wonderland

At first I thought it’s a light drama BUT it’s getting darker because it’s dealing with mental illness and dysfunctional parents

No wonder. It's why they set the ML as a psychiatry. I'm okay to go dark a bit as long as the story is good. The first episode has hint there's something going on with the ML past as well. And the brewing conflict of unhealthy relationship/cheating partner are hinted well. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This owner of thread Ray Ambler apparently is no 2 richest soompier. Whoever take over this thread will make $$$ fast, since I think the guy have not been active since 2018. :Megalol:

@angelangie....you see this woman....look at what her mind is up to....

Hmm @Lawyerh @partyon it is not hard for me to transfer ownership to myself ahahahahaha....but does it give you more points just because the thread is active?

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

This owner of thread, Ray Ambler apparently is no 2 richest soompier. Whoever take over this thread will make $$$ fast, since I think the guy have not been active since 2018. :Megalol:

But the new owner will become subject of envy by all ppl here. So for the sake of peace in the region. This path should not be taken by anyone.

I can't put in spoiler.... haha

+2

Big brains.....hahahahaha

@partyon ahhhh whyy?

ff016cbb80607321e7f2f3435edfc671c6444b9a.gifv

just take the points and watch all the 3 seasons with us. LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon ahhhh whyy?

just take the points and watch all the 3 seasons with us. LOLOL

lolol :D Because I'm a woman of principles. :D

Who knows, I might surprise you and like HP so much (without receiving bribes - lol) that I will watch 3 seasons with you? :D

484 ****recalculated number

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh ok...so how do i take over Ray Ambler? 

:Fist1:

This donating point thing is really not working guys...everyone is returning their money to me :expressionless: how am i supposed to make future investments if you keep rejecting my donations???? 

@triplem i heard you... but i need someone to accompany me watch Hyena together 

:eating:

@Sushimi huh? did you eat @im0202 ??? :scream:

@TRaNz you know..though I decided to put DM on hold... I've been silently trying to promote it ... every time someone mentioned DM I'd go "Tranz is watching it!" hoping your name has some pull factors :Megalol: now give me some donations ~~ .. jk 

+2

29 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Our Koyo Loyo poll should have been included too lol we even had winner/ loser consequences! Even though almost everyone changed to rice cooker DP in the end:joy:

Ooh now voting can be spicier because we can bet points now

:coolshades:

Haha @partyon don’t sweat on it! You have a one week period to watch ep 2:D

kekeke... since it was a mock poll, didn't include it but can. :lol: the wacky bets and polls is supposed to be a history of polls in drama thread.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I report this to hanyeoun yeah. You want?:Twerkdatbutt:

+2

I am contemplating the idea....ahahaha I have yet to commit the crime... come come....all things can be negotiated

Spoiler

I can donate some points to you if I am rich....

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

This donating point thing is really not working guys...everyone is returning their money to me :expressionless: how am i supposed to make future investments if you keep rejecting my donations????

I laughed so much at this sentence @snowlou mianhae! :joy:

Ah if I had known you earlier I would have asked you to watch Hyena together. I started it during its second last week of airing! Then binged it. I love their fashion too! Quirky but somehow looks very good.

Wow if @Lmangla really adds our poll in then Koyo Loyo will be recorded down in history. And also how K-Bap was established :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Now I wanna start a thread too in order to gain more points! :D

I am thinking about starting the following threads:

1) Make Up and styling tips by Ahn Yo Na (Kill Me Heal Me)

Kill_Me_Heal_Me-0074.jpg

2) How to stop corruption and live a clean life

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am contemplating the idea....ahahaha I have yet to commit the crime... come come....all things can be negotiated

Take the money and use it to dole out for future bets and polls! Right now, not fun that it's sitting there untouched. :bawling:

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Wow if @Lmangla really adds our poll in then Koyo Loyo will be recorded down in history. And also how K-Bap was established :D

It will be part of Soompi's institutional memory! We are going to be famous! :doggie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2