Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

13 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie it is tough to see them together but aren't they not even on friendly terms???

+2

not they parted on bad term.....dont think it will be possible to see them on the same screen again....

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching There may be Govt rules & Regulation... but most importantly even if Govt has set such rule then again every production house needs Good Star Cast... if the news is not true much , then how come mydramalist even gave a synopsis of the story ??

Not to burst your bubble, but it does happened a lot in the past...Including a reputable site like Douban (in Chinese only) got many synopsis, lists of cast etc but nothing happened... If I am not mistaken Mydramalist is like Wikipedia? where the content entry were by members....

But like I said, let’s wait for a formal announcement by the actors or productions company...That is the only way to be sure....

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@angelangie oops my bad !!! That Star Studded Cast is impossible it seems... Yang Mi , Zhao Lying , Dilraba , Zheng Shuange ...ALL OF THEM TOGETHER !!!! I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E :( 

@cenching there is no official declaration??? How come they put synopsis then?? :O 

+2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie oops my bad !!! That Star Studded Cast is impossible it seems... Yang Mi , Zhao Lying , Dilraba , Zheng Shuange ...ALL OF THEM TOGETHER !!!! I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E :( 

@cenching there is no official declaration??? How come they put synopsis then?? :O 

+2

it just a rumor or a mock up....there no possible way for you to have them all together

• Like 2

@LSGLMH_88 Syponsis That are given way before the speculated air dates are relatively Just fan ideas (They only write the things they want)  Same goes for the cast. As I was looking through, I know that it was star dubbed. It’s likely...impossible...how much must the production pay :sweatingbullets: the company will be broke. Haha. Just take it with a grain of salt. Have the fun of speculating but prepare that it will not be the same.

+2

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

+2

The same thing with the stars studded list, some people made it up...Usually the drama do exists hence the synopsis but the stars are completely different...

Absolutely no official announcement yet....Let’s wait and see....:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

Not to burst your bubble, but it does happened a lot in the past...Including a reputable site like Douban (in Chinese only) got many synopsis, lists of cast etc but nothing happened... If I am not mistaken Mydramalist is like Wikipedia? where the content entry were by members....

But like I said, let’s wait for a formal announcement by the actors or productions company...That is the only way to be sure....

+2

yes you are right on this....

Mydramalist is not one of your best bet.....try to search thru baidu.com....once they are listed Baidu will have track record of it...that usually how i verify on the authentic of the drama listed, sometimes it took me longer as i went into weibo too to back track....and if this is really authentic then u will have them on twitter too....

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes you are right on this....

Mydramalist is not one of your best bet.....try to search thru baidu.com....once they are listed Baidu will have track record of it...that usually how i verify on the authentic of the drama listed, sometimes it took me longer as i went into weibo too to back track....and if this is really authentic then u will have them on twitter too....

Sometimes Twitter did turn out to be false alarm too, that’s why better in Weibo by the official account....but like you said we need to check the backlogs which is not a walk in the park.....

+2

• Like 2

@angelangie @Lmangla After the guess those absss:lol: I proposed that we shift that abs to the hangout thread. We got to need a specific thread in hangout just for abs.

Spoiler

Abs is love abs is life

+3

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, staygold said:

@Lmangla @USAFarmgirl @kokodus @triplem @lynne22 @mouse007 @sushilicious @dotonly @angelangie @stroppyse  @sejabin who else likes rom-coms?! Check out Love Guide for Dumpees on the streaming site. You shall not be sorry!

Edit: Dont watch at workplace! ;)... or @lynne22 a dinery! :sweat_smile:

+2

Ohhhhhh I wanna watch it ..I saw the trailer . Reminds me of “friends with benefits! “

pM me a link please . I can’t seem to find it anywhere 

142 ( I’m just going to throw in a number :D ) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Loving the new emojis here! Thank you mods!

@Dhakra I almost think we should rename the angry emoji to the "dhakra" emoji. LOL

-33 outside today :bawling: 

@LSGLMH_88 I would love to see Yang Yang in a new drama as well. Even if these ones don't pan out (because they're too good to be true), let's at least hope to see him in a new project soon!

@staygold PM me link to Love Guide for Dumpees too please! Thank you!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Sometimes Twitter did turn out to be false alarm too, that’s why better in Weibo by the official account....but like you said we need to check the backlogs which is not a walk in the park.....

+2

yes....however twitter i only follow a couple of those sources.....those sources are pretty much solid so far...however for stellar cast i usually wait a bit....as stellar cast will cause a big uproar if it ever get announce so it will be impossible for it to stay under wrap for too long....

and if ZhangHang and ZhengShuang is to ever grace the same screen together....believe me.....the uproar will be HUGE!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2