Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I love the new season of Begin Again. Especially for their cover on All For You :wub:

Never expect before that Suhyun, Jung Seunghwan, Crush and Henry will collab together.

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@superspace @wallflowersforjaneoh i see..just went there to have a look. This YYS is really really popular isnt he? Superspace seriously your dp....:joy: i'm still laughin every time i see it. I also wish the bank thing started yesterday then i might already have 100 points there by now:mrgreen: @wallflowersforjane oops...did you mean a different drama? :p

+2

You must hear/remember of a particular song while seeing my DP right?! :lol:

While back reading some postS in WG thread, I found it very hilarious and sad too because the DP of person above me is YYS oppa and the below is LMH oppa. :tears::D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@superspace @wallflowersforjaneoh i see..just went there to have a look. This YYS is really really popular isnt he? Superspace seriously your dp....:joy: i'm still laughin every time i see it. I also wish the bank thing started yesterday then i might already have 100 points there by now:mrgreen: @wallflowersforjane oops...did you mean a different drama? :p

+2

@superspace @kokodus @Lawyerh All I can say is If they saw us here yesterday, I think we will be double / triple / quadruple blocked. :sweatingbullets:

@snowlou Lol no. Just not mentioning specifics :ph34r:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, superspace said:

You must hear/remember of a particular song while seeing my DP right?! :lol:

While back reading some postS in WG thread, I found it very hilarious and sad too because the DP of person above me is YYS oppa and the below is LMH oppa. :tears::D

what song? Is there supposed to be any song in relation to a head popped out of a rice cooker:blink: ? Lololol...YYS....head in rice cooker...LMH...i wonder what would ppl think:joy:

@wallflowersforjane hahahahahaha so right...we will be blocked because we shipped hard YYS with ladies they dont even know:mrgreen:

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Suggest steal from @triplem, at our own cost. Cos she won't budge or even flinch with the loss...

+2

I give you :D Yes resident chaebol here & president of the club for perverted ahjummas . Life’s good . 
( I honestly need to find a way to super impose Johnny’s abs on to my rice cooker . Then I’ll keep it longer . ) 

@partyon I saw the kiss . But I don’t think YE has revealed her identity to WW yet , correct ? 

+2

Edited by Guest

30 minutes ago, snowlou said:

+2

I need to go read up on this fandom war !!! I saw a lot of buzz on twitter :ph34r:

Spoiler

I hope his fandom does not find our shipper thread :mrgreen:. Think some of them were active on the YYS thread in the past . 

Edited by Guest

38 minutes ago, snowlou said:

what song? Is there supposed to be any song in relation to a head popped out of a rice cooker:blink: ? Lololol...YYS....head in rice cooker...LMH...i wonder what would ppl think:joy:

I though you knew where my DP comes from. It was quite viral in our country. :lol:

30 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I think we would have been banished!

OMG, is there anything that we can do to erase all evidences on us betraying WG ship?! :D

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

I need to go read up on this fandom war !!! I saw a lot of buzz on twitter :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Why the life of WG shipper is so hard?! Not only in Soompi thread (HP thread) but also in twitter. :lol:

@kokodus I thought it is over already in the main thread but it is not. Hahaha

Edited by superspace
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

My god twitter has officially become a warzone and I'm afraid that I'll accidently step on a mine if I go there now. LOL. What is really wrong with this people? 

Omg I feel like I’m treading on glass too I’m caught in between :joy:

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, superspace said:

OMG, is there anything that we can do to erase all evidences on us betraying WG ship?! :D

Quick post more to bury the thread further!

Main thread starting again also? I am just going to hide here and the Re-Watch thread from now on.

tenor.gif?itemid=5786484

@im0202 I worried for you the most the moment I saw it erupting! 

• LOL 4