Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@staygold I have the same problem too for Guest. Like when I’m on the bus, I turn on my ep 16 and I could not see anything. All I could see is my fingerprints on my phone.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

+2

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@staygold I would like to have a ‘father’ type figure relationship :) 

What the.......I pretend I didn't read this. :scream:

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra well. I have a blue human size pillow where I hugged it. A lot. I’m someone who doesn’t keep stuff animals, I keep pillows instead.I have 5 pillows on my bed with a big blanket to make sure every pillows are warm.

I just have one stuff animal from kindergarten. We got it on our first day. I only have two pillows . I had two blankets aswell, but since quite some time I take one of them and put it onto my chair when I go sleep. Johnny like to sleep on that blanket next to me, if I don't do that, he sleeps somewhere in the apartment. I like it when he sleeps next to me. 

During the day he sleeps under the blanket in my bed.   

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Dhakra No I won't kill you. I will not burn you to death if you explain to me what scratchy personality means, will ya?!?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@kokodusI don't wish to do that. I just wanted to say in a funny, botherly way to say that my lil sis is sometimes like a explosive sandstorm in the desert. :D Somestimes it's very calm....and then it hits ya like a truck and you don't know where it came from. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

Ever clenched your hand so hard while you are asleep? And you have no idea about it until you wake up in the middle of the night.

• Like 2

@sushilicious I feel like it’s so sad that if someone committed suicide and succeeded, the parents would be punished. I mean, they just lost a child in such a sad way and they get punished on top of that. As for the person who tried to commit suicide, if they failed, I also think it’s sad if they get punished bec clearly they need help more than anything. To me, something must be really wrong for them to want to kill themselves. Just imagine how destitute someone must feel to make them want to harm themselves. I think they should def receive mental health help. 

As for the girl who keeps posting about her boyfriend problems in hangout, I’ve decided to stop responding bec (a) she clearly does not know what she wants nor what is best for her and (b) I’m starting to think whether she’s just posting it to get attention. 

Oh, and I actually really admire you for being happy and content while waiting for the right man. So many young women out there are rushing into relationships and validating themselves based on what a man thinks of her. It’s refreshing to see people say “I’m totally fine and happy with myself”

@LSGLMH_88 good to see you back here! I also liked The Kissing Booth and rewatched it 2x just bec... Jacob Elordi! LOL 

I actually read the To All The Boys I Loved Before trilogy and loved it so I waited and waited and waited for the movie to come out. And I just luuuurrrvvvee Peter Kavinsky!! I’m glad they’re doing a sequel. 

As for Encounter, I’m actually one if those people who really like it although every time they kiss,  I also think “how weird it must be to kiss you’re friend’s wife” LOLOL

@triplem I would gladly swap weathers with you. It’s supposed to snow 5-10 cm tomorrow and really cold. On Sunday the high will only be -15 and the low is going to be -22. I don’t want to go out. 

I am loving TSYB! I also found the accent a little unsettling but I love the island and all the people in it. One thing though, they literally cook in every episode and the food looks so amazing that I am often left craving and starving. I’ve been eating so much more bec of it. Hahah

@cenching are you watching Moonlight Drawn By Clouds? Is it your first time watching it? I love that one. Park Bo Gum is so adorable in it and I love the chemistry between the leads.

@kokodus it’s funny bec when I was younger I also thought I prefer a guy who is either the same age or only 1-2 years older than me (for the exact same reasons you stated). I felt like younger guys don’t have the maturity and much older men are too old for me to relate too. BUT I realized age doesn’t necessarily equate to maturity. There are younger men who are more mature and there are older men who are immature. My husband is 6 years older than me and we get along great. He is a nurturer so he takes care of me which I need and love. I think more than anything, it’s important to find someone who shares the same values, wants the same things in life (similar end goals) and who shares your views about life, marriage and children. And honestly timing is also important. You could meet a great guy but if the timing is not right, it may not work. 

@Dhakra what in your 30s made you suddenly want to make changes? I’m just curious what makes men suddenly want to take life more seriously. Lol

Sorry for the long post guys! Just read all your posts and catching up with y’all. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

+2

18 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra what in your 30s made you suddenly want to make changes? I’m just curious what makes men suddenly want to take life more seriously. Lol

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and my search for Mrs.D.

SUpLB30.gif&key=c6673e44f2791ed8eb34953c986f6157b8b7d740ba02ff9c0d718009784e91ed

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@mouse007

Yup, Park Bo Gum is sooooo cute and Dang!! that killer smile!!! That boy is soooo expressive...

The kissing scene where he smiles when he saw her close her eyes was.....:love:  I will make a gif if I have time...

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

184  :sleeping:

Wheter they old or from same generation I will love a man who does not bring and add problems into my life. That’s enough. I am not liking younger man because Usually they will bring problems. 

• LOL 3

32 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

Yup, Park Bo Gum is sooooo cute and Dang!! that killer smile!!! That boy is soooo expressive...

The kissing scene where he smiles when he saw her close her eyes was.....:love:  I will make a gif if I have time...

@cenching I know!!! I love his smile! And he’s just so very expressive. Honestly how can you not fall for him. 

• Like 4