Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

YYS always first to help a friend :joy:

+2

YYS in glasses! AHHHHHHH! :wub: :wub: :wub:

7 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane @triplem since you three are gom2 supporter.. Dont you think SHyeong looks more handsome yesterday night? Looks like he lost a bit of weight:blink: too stress? The one stressed out the most is JKH. Poor guy his eyes were like :skull:

Yes I do! And he cut his hair a bit. I have actually been thinking recently, he's quite good looking! TBH he's after YYS for me. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane @triplem since you three are gom2 supporter.. Dont you think SHyeong looks more handsome yesterday night? Looks like he lost a bit of weight:blink: too stress? The one stressed out the most is JKH. Poor guy his eyes were like :skull:

Yes . SH is adorable @wallflowersforjane .  KDM Is so similar to SHyeong . I really hope gom gom sails . Since WG is already set , they are my next project  :lol: . But my poor oppa JKH . He’s so cute . Can’t wait for IK Jun to tell JWan - I know what you did last summer :joy:

@kokodus  I’m not surprised. He’s very good at this . He does it a lot . He’s also very sweet with his fans . Showing much appreciation all the time 

Edited by Guest

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes . SH is adorable @wallflowersforjane .  KDM Is so similar to SHyeong . I really hope gom gom sails . Since WG is already set , they are my next project  :lol: . But my poor oppa JKH . He’s so cute . Can’t wait for IK Jun to tell JWan - I know what you did last summer :joy:

Loving how he is liking Ahn Eun Jin's content! I must go back and watch her relay cam. They are quite cute together! Yes yes, let's support the GomGom project! Going to be some tough waters ahead!

Poor JKH. He was so stressed the whole time! Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I read a twitter post saying that Gomgom are the captains of their own ship. They like each other's posts and Ahn Eun Jin even had Dae Myung in her insta story 2 days back. LOL. Wintergarden can't relate.....hahaha.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I read a twitter post saying that Gomgom are the captains of their own ship. They like each other's posts and Ahn Eun Jin even had Dae Myung in her insta story 2 days back. LOL. Wintergarden can't relate.....hahaha.

YYS be trying very hard though. What's this constant Wintergarden-ing. Hahaha!

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I can’t stalk this thread today:lol:

Thank you for all your hardwork!!! Fighting!!! 

@wallflowersforjane I wonder why they cut this part in the SHB's relaycam. Sigh. YYS is doing all the hardwork to promote his ship, while SHB sunbae-zoned him. LOLOL. 

@Lmangla Nope the garden only blooms on winter!!!!! :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I saw you are working on the subs for the special episode? OMG THANK YOU!  :heart::cookie::heart::cookie:

Yeah I’ll be splitting the episode into a few main parts. Probably something like 

99s first meeting + Uju

99s Relay interview

NG scenes

Supporting cast interview + ending

• Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@partyoni don’t understand what they are talking about:joy: but Wah... a pair of@Lawyerhs become a married couple. Cool..then apparently FL will whip out her husband’s gangster past...(ps...FOE + LL):lol:

@Sushimi Who's talking about what? Where? Sorry, just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet, so not following :kiss_wink:  So tired I can barely see straight.... :sweatingbullets:

Essentially me right now :joy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0NaOXrRrs4Qks3OJGhkR

EDIT: Had my morning coffee and now I realize you're talking about the videos I posted last night. :joy: Yeah, I have no idea what they're saying either. Something about a person. Also something about a woman and a man. Those were the only words I understood. My Korean - not very good. :joy:

EDIT2: You can find a video with English subs in the Flower of Evil thread now. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1