Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@lynne22 @mouse007 lololol me went & check our their fan meet. They are cute together but I can’t stand what he’s wearing . I mean the stylist really has strange taste 

@snowlou your oppa at the Baeksang . Fantastic year for him 

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@partyon give me the peace that i wont have to attend back to back meetings tomorrow... this week was terrible....

Sorry to hear that :(Too much work?

Can't believe we are UNDER 200 !!!! Yay Team Subtract!!!  Cookies for everyone! :cookie:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hmm should add When my camellia blooms and Stove league to my list.....

I've seen Stove League. Binged it in 3 days I liked it!

WMCB not yet... I stopped after 2 eps last time... maybe should give it another go?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hmm should add When my camellia blooms and Stove league to my list.....

and @im0202 Camellia is a great drama. Love it so much. I would highly recommend it. I am putting Stove League into my watch list also. 

@Sejabin a great romance will be When My Love Blooms.

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

190 cm heights for a man is really wOw :scream:

+2

Ya right...imagine trying to kiss him standing..neck will also will ache :lol:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@JC's Lingxi Sounds really tough. :( Is this because of coronavirus?

The increase of Teams and Zoom calls sounds familiar. Feels like I'm in non-stop meetings as well.

Sigh. Just did a full day of Zoom calls too. My ears hurt.

@im0202

47 minutes ago, im0202 said:

WMCB not yet... I stopped after 2 eps last time... maybe should give it another go?

I stopped at Ep 15. Time to pick it up again. And with @kokodus let's watch together!

I am so happy that Kang Haneul won! :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

looking through the emojis and discovering we have a mask emoji. nooooooooooo..... I am sick of masks!

I find the emoticons in this forum are quite limited.... many common ones are not included here. Wonder why.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon I still like baby daddy... this time im not into tsundere guy :joy:

Really?!??! :joy: Are you becoming an ahjumma? :joy::kiss_wink:

54 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

190 cm heights for a man is really wOw :scream:

Hehe :joy: Normal height here where I live.

48 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ya right...imagine trying to kiss him standing..neck will also will ache :lol:

Hahah :joy: It helps if the woman is tall too.... :joy: I can say this from personal experience :blush:

Look, I got 190 again !

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

@Lawyerh The CLOY couple did have very good chemistry.... it was the drama itself that is boring and even the OTP sparks did not help....

I have to agree. The story got repetitive in the middle, the number of times she said her goodbyes to the squad, only to come back the next ep itself....LOL. Hyun bin and Son Ye Jin had a sizzling chemistry... Plus Hyun bin oppa in a military uniform is always a pleasing sight for my eyes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@im0202 @wallflowersforjane @ktcjdramaI watched one ep of WMCB and stopped after that. Didn't interest me enough to continue, but seeing how it won so many awards, I'm willing to give it another try. I love Kang Ha Neul too!!! 

It dragged in the middle and then I got busy, which is why I stopped. But I really want to complete it. I hate leaving dramas hanging. I am the kind that will persevere all the way to the end. Lol. Kang Haneul is SUPER CUTE in the drama though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

OMB @triplem @partyon the chemie of the 3 guys together like better than the romance with Ha Ri ... :lol:

I still have to catch up on this week's episodes, but I am not surprised you would say that. I think the chemistry between the guys is pretty funny. :D

I just can't believe that you are not into the tsundere guy this time. It's shocking! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I know right, I also shocked my self :lol: I think bcos it's alrd 100% sure Ha Ri like him, idk... I even like the younger guy better than I Sang :lol:...

Shhhhh..... Don't tell @triplem that.... :joy:

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Then the women there most of 170-180 cm.. woman like me will only be like an ant there.

Nah, it varies here too. Normal range for women is 163-175 cm, but there are women who are taller and women who are shorter. Younger women are of course taller nowadays.

EDIT: Europeans are in general pretty tall, but it varies between European countries too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1