Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon @jeijei and whoever else knows -- is keanu reeves getting married? asked uncle google. some news says it is a rumour and others post like it is true. confused.

So you're saying I still have a chance to marry Keanu? :love:

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Thank you for all your hardwork!!! Fighting!!! 

@wallflowersforjane I wonder why they cut this part in the SHB's relaycam. Sigh. YYS is doing all the hardwork to promote his ship, while SHB sunbae-zoned him. LOLOL. 

@Lmangla Nope the garden only blooms on winter!!!!! :wub:

Probably 'cause he mentioned it twice? They cut her relay cam bits with YYS quite awkwardly, I figured he was giving a bit too many spoilers in there. Honestly, if we weren't so paranoid, that relay cam basically revealed everything. Haha!

Haha! I think she had to call him sunbae in all these interviews to be more formal (and also not get fangirls on her back, smart girl). Eun Jin also referred to KDM as sunbae in interviews but she calls him oppa in her relay cam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

my morning today 7.30 AM - 9.09 AM

- arrived at office with parking problem. they want to do morning exercise so all cars and motorcycles must be parking somewhere. I did not know this so I just drive to the front lobby. when the security told me this, I just left my car there at the front lobby and gave them the key. means, they must to park it for me HAHAHA.. whatever..

- they called me to join morning exercise but I just took my milk cup and went to the front yard where those people were busy with aerobic and zumba while me only standing in the middle of those people, sunbathing while drinking my milk

- when doing that, a friend came and talk to me about doing some tasks, and it ended like, everyone exercising there, while me and my friend doing serious talking between those people who did aerobic and zumba. 

- then I back to my room and continue to finished ep 20 of Reply 1988.

You have time / are able to watch dramas at work? :sweatingbullets:

Wanna trade jobs with me? :joy:  I'm behind on all of my dramas right now.... :crazy:

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@partyon Do we finally have a chance in this game?!?!

Haha :D Maybe!

This game became suddenly so competitive (I guess I'm partially to blame for that... lols :D )

If Team Subtract wins ONE game, I hope we can go back to the way the thread was before. :D

@im0202 You understand/speak Korean?

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm so behind on all of my dramas..... :bawling:

I've only had the energy to subtract... :joy:

After Team Subtract has won once, I hope this thread goes back to normal again.... :joy:

The thread updates so fast that I lost track, LOL. Hopefully subtract team can win for once!!!:glasses:

Still very busy at work.

Got a free movie ticket expiring very soon so I squeezed some time before midnight to watch this very good movie:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Misérables_(2019_film)

This is a French movie narrating the complicated issues of an immigrant neighborhood in Paris. Enjoyed the story as it unfolded from some seemly small incidents and details into the climax. Not a romance movie but a severe social commentary. If you are concerned about the current #BlackLiveMatters movement, this movie will give you extra insight.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

The thread updates so fast that I lost track, LOL. Hopefully subtract team can win for once!!!:glasses:

Same here! :joy: I think we might have scared away Team Add... :joy:

@000231846597 Can you guys already go to the movie theaters?

Seems others are also enjoying the cookie emoji :cookie::joy:

• LOL 3

I wish I could create a program that will make me automatically post +2 (without me being actually here) every time a post comes up :joy: But that will take the fun away~~~ 

Have a great weekend everyone. 

Can't wait until we start HP rewatch but also can't wait for Team Bulldog ep 5 and 6 (and no i haven't forgotten to catch up with OMB 7 & 8). 

Ciao! 

36 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

what drama good to watch now? I can not move on from Reply 1988. my friend dinni said reply 1994 that is just because lead oppa is her oppa hahaha. I am not Go Ara fans. there is something wrong with her acting.

Hospital Playlist of course!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

can you guarantee that this drama will make me feel in love? hahahahaha... I want to watch romantic drama now :relaxed:

Hahahaha! Well, we have four very lovely ships - Wintergarden, IkSong, Bidulgi and GomGom. All sailing at very different rates but all very romantic (at least to me) I am sure you have seen some of our spoilery posts. :wub:

@snowlou @kokodus @triplem @Ameera Ali Come help to convince her!

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Hahahaha! Well, we have four very lovely ships - Wintergarden, IkSong, Bidulgi and GomGom. All sailing at very different rates but all very romantic (at least to me) I am sure you have seen some of our spoilery posts. :wub:

@snowlou @kokodus @triplem @Ameera Ali Come help to convince her!

@Sejabin i think you ll like HP very very much (but i ll say that to everyone anyway) :joy: if you do watch, please come on board IkSong ship because ....I am there:joy:

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

then u wont be able to chat with us right? :D 

One day we should have a chat..it seems we havent really seen same drama so far :)

+2

Really. Da daaa ..bye bye ..anyeong..ja ne..ciao