Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Sejabin are in her 30s now. She wished to look young at her 50s like Nicole Kidman.

Thanks dotonly ^_* 

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Haha feeling like something is a miss. Now it’s solved. @Sejabin eat vegetables loads of it. to keep a healthy silky skin :) 

+2

I eat A LOT of vegetables now :blush: and fruits. I make it as an habbit ^_* btw sushi do you like sushi? Me too :relieved:

+2

• Like 1

@Sejabin haha I like sushi too. But I got my username not because I wanted to but I had too, I wanted kimchilicious but it was taken. So I had to go with the alternate one. Sushi.

But I think is better, come to think of it. At least no one will call me Napa Cabbage.

+2

• LOL 3

@sushilicious so do you like kimchi? :kiss: I remember that kimchi who created ashes of love ost fan video.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@sushilicious so do you like kimchi? :kiss: I remember that kimchi who created ashes of love ost fan video.. 

I like kimchi a lot haha

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Sejabin you feel relaxed..haha

@angelangie you posting these made me realize something... “Where are my stash of photos?! I can’t find it!” :( 

+2

Oh well my stash of photos are huge but usually I only keep those artist I love lols

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Oh well my stash of photos are huge but usually I only keep those artist I love lols

I think i accidentally deleted it...Hm...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think i accidentally deleted it...Hm...

+2

now that bad....the only times I lost my stash is when my hard disk crashed

• Like 2

+2

Give me an electronic device and I promise you, I find a way to somehow break it unwillingly.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

DireHUwV4AITMV2?format=jpg&name=large

Pineapple abs :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

hello everyone! Signing in somewhat late today. Busy busy busy!!

ps. 

It’s so so so cold here. -19 degrees Celsius with wind chill 

• Like 4

Take care @mouse007. Bundle up nicely and maybe drink something warm?

ZOQso7dZj0zwG-yFFACtpIEkVj68m31BhgZcoKbS

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@cenching @sushilicious Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I’ve never used android before as I’ve always had an iPhone so I’m not familiar with it as well. We’d prefer to get my father-in-law an iPhone as we are more familiar with it and we can help him out but not entirely opposed to getting an android either. He wants to be able to listen to music or read the news when he’s out so we may have to get him a data plan. But we are also considering getting him a device without a data plan and forcing him to only use it when he has access to wifi.

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

@cenching I saw that pic of Lun ge in my Twitter feed this morning. Hehe. He is pretty generous in giving fanservice to his fans. Haha. 

His new drama Hai Tang's Rouge shines thru in the rain is coming out next week. So excited. Hope it gets subbed. 

Thank you @kokodus! I’m all bundled up both at home and outside. I get cold very easily and I don’t like feeling cold so I always make sure I’m dressed appropriately. I recently bought a very sturdy winter jacket (don’t ask me how much it cost bec it was super expensive but I think it’s worth the money since we have terrible winters here). Coffee is amazing in this kind of weather. Lol

i didn’t know that Deng Lun has an upcoming drama! I will have to check out. So excited!!

I want to watch When We Were Young as well but I’m still waiting for it to be available on Viki as they have better subs. 

6 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@USAFarmgirl :wub: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'm loving minglan too.... my laptop is currently being held hostage by my sister because we're watching this together :sweatingbullets:

@lynne22 what is it about? Why do you like it?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@mouse007 I hardly have any winter clothes in my wardrobe. It's 360 days of summer and five days of rain here. LOL. 

I can't stop watching Ashes of Love. Sigh...I just keep going back to it even when I have other dramas to watch. I hope I can get over this phase pretty quickly. It's borderline unhealthy to keep watching the same scenes over and over. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4