Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@partyon Unfamiliar Family (I haven’t started on GC though)

Thanks @ktcjdrama :kiss_wink: I don't have to work late tonight, so thought I would try to catch up on at least one drama today.

I did start on My Unfamiliar Family on Tuesday and watched about the first 25 minutes of it. It seems intense and I'm interested in seeing how it develops.

Are you planning to watch Flower of Evil?

@mouse007 The person who wins the price for the worst styling ever is J.Y. Park (CEO of J.Y.P.)

*************** CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK *******************

Spoiler

ffe6ecc582d7219717c1ce23c5a928cb37aaf0a2

CLASSIC PIC

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

186@partyon is it suzy bae's mentor?? Oh my god... :D

Yup! :D

J.Y. Park is supposedly a super nice guy, though. Heard it from someone who knows him personally.

I just hate the pants. :D

• LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

You watch Kenneth or HK dramas?:w00t: or are you like an ex-hk watcher? I used to be an avid before I move to Korean dramas..since Kenneth is back, that’s why I went back for him.:lol: Heard he is gonna act as a baddie in the upcoming Line walker 3. Can’t wait haha

I am not an avid HK drama fan but my sister is. That's why I know a lot of HK dramas too, though I didn't watch a lot. I watched Line walker 1 but not 2, coz I didn't like the story settings. I still remember Kenneth being a baddie in Survivor's Law season 1, haha.

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

@triplem I'm going to try to watch 1-2 episodes of one of my dramas I'm behind on tonight. Which one should I start with? My Unfamiliar Family, Sperm Drama or Good Casting? :)  Asking you since you've probably watched all three...

Unfamiliar Family!!! Watch watch , so good .

Edited by Guest

@triplem I am doing good.  Yesterday was my brother's high school graduation.  A virtual one, we did a drive by graduation where a procession of cars drove through the neighborhood.  Many many people showed up along the road to cheer the graduates on with sign, balloons, noise makers, cow bells.  Was really fun and touching.  He enjoyed it more than he realized.  We then have dinner while watching a recorded commencement video.  Instead of a commencement speaker or a valedictorian speech, all the teachers recorded their well wishes for the new grads.  The disappointing part is that we had no valedictorian because the last semester was distant learning pass/no pass grading, guess they feel it is impossible to award that distinction.  But the teachers' video made it one of the best graduation ceremony I have watched.  They thanked the grads for their resiliency and hope they all will be the ones to change this world to a better place for all.

@kokodus @nrllee  I love Hospital Playlist.  Can't wait for Season 2.

BTW, I just started watching HBO The Outsider.  Very good drama series, recommended.

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@partyon really??? I just saw him performing in one of the award show.... When he saw lee min ho , he stopped performance and shared a brief exchange with him. That time he was dating suzy.

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hes very hardworking and have a lot of goals. He can starve without food as well. Watched him in Master in The House show. He was a guest. I would say quite unique person. And the JYP building is quite wonderful, eco friendly too. 

I have a friend who worked in the k-pop scene in Korea, and he/she (trying to keep this anonymous) couldn't stop gushing about how great J.Y.P. was and how much J.Y. Park cared about the talents under his agency. All those kids are really hard working and it seems like they have very good characters too compared to the other agencies around.

Of all the acts from J.Y.P. I still like Wonder Girls the best (don't know much about k-pop). I also admire how hard working the guys from 2PM are. :)

Spoiler

• Like 3

@bedifferent I’m happy to see you here . Congrats to your bro ! This has been quite a year . How are you doing ? Where are you posted now ? I always worry about you being in the frontline and all.  HP was lovely . Next to look forward to is SF 2 . I posted the script reading photos . Some very interesting new characters coming in. @staygold you planning to watch ? 

@partyon it’s brilliant because the conversations are so honest . Love Han YeRi’s character . Also the episodes are a bit longer than an hour , but it will pass quickly 

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@partyon I don't follow k pop or any pop culture for that matter... Not even of my own country... I find women are objectified too much in pop culture... But i maybe wrong...since I don't follow i think i am probably not the correct person to comment. 

Makes sense. I don't follow it either, but it's mostly because I'm just not that interested. I like music, but feel old because I prefer the music from the 80s and 90s. :joy:

Give me a feel-good 80s synth pop song and I'm happy. :blush:

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have a friend who worked in the k-pop scene in Korea, and he/she (trying to keep this anonymous) couldn't stop gushing about how great J.Y.P. was and how much J.Y. Park cared about the talents under his agency. All those kids are really hard working and it seems like they have very good characters too compared to the other agencies around.

Of all the acts from J.Y.P. I still like Wonder Girls the best (don't know much about k-pop). I also admire how hard working the guys from 2PM are. :)

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, that's great to know a direct person who worked in the scene said that. Watched the Master in the House episode too and you can tell JYP really cared for his kids. I recently chanced upon Park Jimin's youtube series and she went back to the JYP building (she just left the label) and you can tell there was no hard feelings about her departure and she still really respected JYP as a mentor.

The JYP building is really nice! My friends and I went to the cafe for fun. Too free. Lol!

My favourite JYP act is Day6! Great band, great lyrics, great music! Their latest song Zombie really hits home in this pandemic era.

I feel like I became a zombie
Not alive but I’m still walkin’
When the sunrise is upon me
I’ll be waitin’ for the day to pass by
Oh why

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@triplem I am in my last year at UCLA, things are better now as the hospitals are more equipped, thanks to all who stayed home to flat the curve.  We are worrying about a second wave given all the protests going on.   This is not the training I imagined, yet it is a time where I feel the most camaraderie, grace, and purpose. I am just glad that I am not in the ER all the time.

@staygold hope you liked Hospital Playlist and will be joining us in Secret Forest 2 (ahemmm @Dhakra ).  Like I've mentioned before, watch The Outsider (Stephen King) :D

• Love 3

5 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

I am a sucker for sad romantic song....since today morning i am listening to gummy and davichi...my mother thinks i will get into depression.. :D

Just play this 80s song and your mom will change her mind.... :D

George Michael was sooooooo handsome in the 80s. SWOON :love:

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@partyon i saw the video....i have no idea about 80s pop ..u can show me few

Are you sure you wanna go there....? :D:D:D I might show you more than a few videos. :D

Girl bands, boy bands? Upbeat, emo? Crazy hair, normal hair? Synth pop, normal pop?

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you planning to watch Flower of Evil?

Yes, planning to. Although I really must manage my time very well. I might be late or delayed in following new episodes.

About JYP, even my daughter can tell me how good he is :lol: tbh, I only listened halfheartedness as she listed out the great things he did for his kids, because I cannot relate to Kpop. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1