Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Title?

The Victims' Game / 誰是被害者

Another teaser... lols... the more I watch it.. the more I'm intrigued... 

If its Ok,, I'm going to make the thread for this drama tonight...  :D 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The sign when I'm totally addicted to drama :

- Use Twitter to look for an update. I only rely on Instagram normally.

- Write long post. 

- Keep talking / thinking about it.

- Watching it live. >> Tonight, I'll try :ph34r:

Hahahaha. I'm also having the same signs and symptoms. Otttokhe? Literally counting down the hours till the new ep. Will we only get the usual crumbs today or will we have a full meal? I'm so hungry right now...sigh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Ameera Ali I just finished Find Me in Your Memory. Tbh, only watching to see Bear Oppa acting so lovey dovey... storywise, very weak and lame towards the end. So hard to plough through... a noble idiocy that I can’t even feel anything for. The couple interactions are great but I feel they’re quite disconnected from the whole narrative. But really, it’s so good to see Bear Oppa acting in romance genre.

I have higher opinion on the first half of the FMIYM story. The pacing and the materials were not bad. Agree that several plot devices towards the end is a bit weak though. Currently suffering from the FMIYM withdrawal syndrome....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

The sign when I'm totally addicted to drama :

- Use Twitter to look for an update. I only rely on Instagram normally.

- Write long post. 

- Keep talking / thinking about it.

- Watching it live. >> Tonight, I'll try :ph34r:

I’m super addicted too omg. I need serious rehab after HP is over... 

I just got a bit annoyed with my friend because I’ve been asking her to watch HP for weeks and she’s like “Harry Potter??!” Meh.
Btw now you and @kokodus like twins I need to double-check the username when I read your posts cos I can’t remember who has what dp:joy:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

I have higher opinion on the first half of the FMIYM story. The pacing and the materials were not bad. Agree that several plot devices towards the end is a bit weak though. Currently suffering from the FMIYM withdrawal syndrome....

I will try to back read on the thread, maybe there are insights for me to be able to appreciate the second half. I almost dropped the drama halfway, tbh. Was determined to finish because I super love Nine and Queen In-Hyun’s Man by the same writer. 

@Lmangla I will try check our My Mother then... haha kinda miss my lunchtime being accompanied by a short episode of drama. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh If you live stream , pls tell me what happened...I will live stream ( and recap) oh my bb instead. Cuz HP comes out fairly quickly on Netflix - almost an hour after ...also spoilers are aplenty online. 

But for you , I think it is best that Winter Garden does not sail so fast ...cuz I know you so well...once the couple sails , your interest will diminish...how are you going to last 2 more seasons :lol:

49 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

How the memory work never really been explained much, I think they underutilized this idea. I was attracted to the drama at the beginning, as its my first time heard about hyperthymesia. 

Yeah. The idea is a better fit for a procedural drama than a rom-com.

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh If you live stream , pls tell me what happened...I will live stream ( and recap) oh my bb instead. Cuz HP comes out fairly quickly on Netflix - almost an hour after ...also spoilers are aplenty online. 

But for you , I think it is best that Winter Garden does not sail so fast ...cuz I know you so well...once the couple sails , your interest will diminish...how are you going to last 2 more seasons :lol:

Omo Nooooo I want some confirmation by the end of this season. Don't mind @Lawyerh PDnim, please sail our wintergarden ship. LOL. But sighhh I think they won't, at the last ep of S1 they will give us some sort of hint that can be read both ways and keep us waiting for a whole year. Sighhhhhhhhhhh. 

• LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodusonce he's singing i'm melting :wub:....

Btw ur oppa so petty today, he take back his orange to Chi Hong lols... Actually I start this show admiring ur oppa. But these day I forget about him :joy:

That was hilarious but still sad to see oppa like that. Sighh. I feel like they are not using oppa properly. Sighh. Plus all these other ships are overshadowing his already sailed ship. 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

That was hilarious but still sad to see oppa like that. Sighh. I feel like they are not using oppa properly. Sighh. Plus all these other ships are overshadowing his already sailed ship. 

Lol they need to introduce a storm for this ship else it’s too smooth-sailing:lol:

@Lawyerh Remember I said I’m not fully on WG ship?? Now I’m ON... Jeong-won had me at “annyeong” :joy: 
This episode is one of my favourite so far... I like how the flashbacks were shown within the episode itself so we didn’t have to wait another week!

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Sorry sperm drama @partyon, I might postpone it :ph34r: Tbh @Ameera Ali's hub is not my cup of tea

.. oops..

@Lawyerh Are you leaving me alone on the best friend sperm ship??!??! Nooooooooo :bawling:

@lynne22 @angelangie Watched The Victim's Game on Netflix. It was good! It was interesting, and it tugged at your heartstrings as well.

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Sperm drama is good...so funny. It also tugs your heart especially Ha Ri's struggle...I can empathise.  @Ameera Ali 's hubby is cool :D 

Good Casting - is fun and I love the idea but does not hit you with the right feels . I actually enjoy the scenes of WW and hacker girl more than Chan Mi - CEO...the problem I think is that CEO does not have enough scenes link to the main plot as in we don't see him part of the action. 

@triplem I finally have time to catch up on my dramas. I will start with the sperm drama first!!!! :D Since I am alone now on the best friend sperm ship (thanks @Lawyerh) , I might need your and @Ameera Ali 's sympathy... :D

Anyway, with regard to Good Casting (that I also need to catch up on), I think it's easier to like the idol and hacker girl, because she is has a more tragic background. It's easier to root for her! :)

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Anticipating JKH & KDM to sing in later episodes.... what, 2 episodes left?

Same here. Btw fab five is going to release a ost it seems. They are going to cover "Deep in the night" Have to say that was one of my fav band performance. So excited. 

My heart is so full now. I think I can sleep peacefully. We have got enough crumbs to last a whole week. @triplem same I'm trying hard to tone down the excitement but I'm failing miserably. LOL. I don't care what happens in the next two eps, I'm just going to live in the moment. Hahahaha

• LOL 4

@triplem @Ameera Ali The first episode of Sperm Drama was good! My analysis:

• Muscle Sperm isn't really very kind even though he's strong. He's way harsh! 
  • Best Friend Sperm is way too scruffy right now - divorce makes people messy it seems. 
  • Young Sperm means well, but can we all agree that he's totally clueless? :D

I mean, yelling in public to people waiting for the elevator:

"I am sorry, move! She has menstrual cramps! Could you hold the elevator for us? Auntie, c'mon - we need to move!"

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Pat pat pat.... @partyon

DiscreteWeakHound-max-1mb.gif

• LOL 3

@kokodus I think oppa will have a lot of his share of story next week. The 15 seconds preview is all about Pigeon Couple. 

@partyon I finished The Victim’s Game. Not a bad watch, but not good enough for me to go around recommending left and right for people to watch. Somehow there is a missing umph! factor which I don’t exactly know what. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

ooooo not good enough??? :D hahaha

hahaha... I guess my standard for crime procedural dramas have been raised too high due to some recent kdramas. It's not a bad watch, really. Was binging it with my cousin over two days.

• LOL 1