• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Regarding the child who passed away after a mirror fell on her...she’s reportedly 18months?  A toddler.  Why was she unrestrained/unsupervised in a clothing store (not suitable for young children?)?  Toddlers of that age have no idea what not to grab or grab...they need to be supervised at all times so you can preempt accidents.  I am not here to blame the carers for their oversight but sigh...it’s a costly mistake.  Sad all round.  :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

90 % of the time I prefer the second male lead. Why? I don't know. But really there has to be extraordinary chemistry between the two leads for me to ship them, otherwise, I lose interest. I usually can't say my opinion in any thread because of that, because I am almost alone in disliking the OTP together

you are not alone; most of the time I don't care for the main leads at all. there have been few where I have actively wished they break up. :sweatingbullets: then I realized that it was time to drop the drama. hahahahha.... but thats probably why I enjoy daily and weekend dramas more. there are more couples and stories. so if you find one boring, there's another to keep your interest.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

When I talk about second lead, it is not only good looks, but rather I like their acting skills like Zin Tae Hyun, he is not very handsome in my opinion, but he is amazingly talented. Also Choi Seungjae in Place in the Sun, his character is a bit clumsy, he plays a role of a simple guy who is not very bright, but his wife married him to take revenge from his father. I felt sorry for him because she used him while he was innocent. Whenever I see her I feel so angry and supposedly she is the female lead, she is the villain, in my opinion, but everyone likes her in the thread, I wonder why

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

you are not alone; most of the time I don't care for the main leads at all. there have been few where I have actively wished they break up. :sweatingbullets: then I realized that it was time to drop the drama. hahahahha.... but thats probably why I enjoy daily and weekend dramas more. there are more couples and stories. so if you find one boring, there's another to keep your interest.

I get bored very easily, there must be some suspense or even horror to make me watch. I liked good acting too, or sympathy towards someone I feel wasn't treated kindly. I also like parents/children interaction as in Home for summer, or My only One. Ordinary love stories make me want to sleep :sleeping:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

About the 18 month old toddler who died, it's extra sad cos the parents are from China - one child policy. Hopefully they are still young enough to try for another baby. I'm sure they are grieving over their loss +/- any mistakes they may have made of not keeping a keen eye on her. 

• Sad 4

In Malaysia the parents will hold on to their kids for fear of their children being kidnapped. When my Western friends visit and casually let their kids run by themselves in the shopping mall, I'll be telling them-"Hold your kid's hands! Hold your kid's hands!" And they'll look at me like I'm paranoid. And I tell them I AM paranoid. Then I tell them why and they start being paranoid.:lol: 

@mouse007 Great job keeping the SUB team alive ! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
5 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

In Malaysia the parents will hold on to their kids for fear of their children being kidnapped. When my Western friends visit and casually let their kids run by themselves in the shopping mall, I'll be telling them-"Hold your kid's hands! Hold your kid's hands!" And they'll look at me like I'm paranoid. And I tell them I AM paranoid. Then I tell them why and they start being paranoid.:lol: 

@mouse007 Great job keeping the SUB team alive ! 

I laughed cuz I’m one of those paranoid parents ! It’s true , it’s not safe these days .

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I don’t understand the part when he said we filmed very comfortably but I am a bit worried at this moment?? Lost in translation?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

She's a good actress, though her love scenes could use a little work. The story set up of Melting Me Softly seems a bit wacky to me, but I do adore JCW, and this pairing is a good one in that both leads can act really without overacting. So, I'll probably give it a try. :)

+2

Agreed . I think the least of worries will be their acting chops . Hopefully the chemistry is there. 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama I was just about to tag you gals on that !! :P. Why is he worried ??? Seriously their off air chemistry is darn good . Everyday I tell myself not to ship them :lol:

edit to add - ohhhhhh am very excited now ...Kim Kwon

Edited by Guest
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic