Add and Subtract Game

Admin

48 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I watched it today. It was a good movie but I don´t understand the hype behind it. For me some of the storyline was kind of predictable . The only thing that really surprised me was the husband of the former houskeeper living in the basement.

I also don´t consider it to be a sad ending, I couldn´t really sympathise with the poor family. Like you said they deserved what they got. I especially found the relationship between the son of the poor family and the daughter of the rich family problematic. She was still in Highschool and he was way older than her. 

+2

Its a realistic portrayal of class differences in SK. And some f***ed up things do happen in real life too like that poor guy having a romance with the school kid. I don't think the movie is advocating such acts. It is problematic. It shows the dark side of the people. I kinda see what they were going for. I personally like movies which gives hope. This movie is completely opposite. I couldn't sympathize with the poor family just because they are poor. They have done many terrible things. One can argue that it's not their fault for being poor, it's because of a incompetent government that they have such huge gap. But being poor shouldn't be a excuse to be bad person. There are people despite having not enough money living with such integrity and moral compass. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

we better we not shipping her with anyone :joy: , she sink every ship with holes ( lesson learn from VIP ) , 

You’re right . It’s not just VIP . Even in TLE :lol:. But  the story is unusual & I’m intrigued now if she’ll actually end up having the baby via insemination or the natural way :w00t:
@Sarang21 ooo it looks good . I’m excited. I wonder if there’ll be romance. I love this actress & I always wish there was Signal Season 2 . 

Edited by Guest

15 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh please I don’t think we can handle second season their isn’t intriguing story to keep up with . Is the comedy that keep the show interesting . if they didn’t end with each that would be ridiculous she meet the guy more than one can meet anyone in life time  :joy: , what a chance to be saved by the same guy in years in different cities , even Romeo & Juliet where neighbours it was easy to meet & fall in love  :mrgreen::naughty:

@Sejabin, I don't want an S2. I just want them to be together in the end, be in it SK or NK or Switzerland or anywhere in the world. And have Twins :wub: 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, thanie said:

@Sejabin, I don't want an S2. I just want them to be together in the end, be in it SK or NK or Switzerland or anywhere in the world. And have Twins :wub: 

+2

@thanie & @Sejabin I think he have his twin while hugging her :joy:  ( where his hand landing is incredibly twin ) 

5e3e11d385bc3332018679.jpg?download

@triplemhe natural way or no way  :joy:

why I feel today CA & JH will kiss :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I also like the FL character, I think shes quite simple and honest person. Some didn't like her acting or something. But thats not the case for me. 

Yeah I have no issue with her character.  Some had a go at her because she was similar to the FL doctor in Dr Romantic2 with her having panic attacks in surgery.  But YJ in Forest is different.  She panics when she feels like she’s put the patient in danger (For me that’s kinda normal but hers goes further because of her past - still I haven’t seen her knowingly put anyone in danger yet).  That is not the situation in Dr Romantic2 where the FL surgeon was nauseous just cutting into someone?  She knowingly put patients in danger?  Anyway her condition kept going on for episodes whilst in Forest hers was dealt with once she left for Miryeong.  Some find YJ excessive but she’s just a very passionate person.  She wears her heart on her sleeve.  ML (SH) on the other hand is cold but has moments of tenderness when he is with her.  She thaws him out. :lol:

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@kokodus have you heard about mark ruffalo accidentally spoiling Thor? :joy:

+2

Hahahaha yes I know this. He told about this in some other interviews as well. He insta lived the first few minutes of Thor Ragnarok. Hahahaha. And I think it was Anthony Mackie who said that Mark is like the old dude who doesn't understand technology and does stupid things. LOL. 

Great timing btw, I was also watching some avengers related YT videos just now. Lol. 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Happy weekend my chinggus love you all!

I am dating with someone else’s boyfriend now (my lil bro) hahahahhaha :joy:

@thanie you are funny HAHAHAHA *hugssssss .. let us preparing our hearts for.. HB’s eyes :bawling:

@Ameera Ali luv you *hugsssss

GOSSIP TODAY:

in the cinema I sit next to a handsome very handsome 10000000 times gay 

Uhhhhhhm... @Sejabin, your lil bro is a total eye-candy, and he looked just like you. You should have instructed him to look at the camera so I/we can see his face clearer :mrgreen: 

+2

• LOL 3

Hahahaha @nrllee I have seen this before. Chris hemsworth's comedic timing is impeccable. Anyone else would've hesitated playing a fat Thor, but he took on the challenge did it like a boss. loved him more than ever after endgame. 

And have you guys seen this one? Captain America's life after he went back in time to start a life with Peggy. This is very hilarious. That moment when she shares Sharon's birth news.....hahahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, kokodus said:

Its a realistic portrayal of class differences in SK. And some f***ed up things do happen in real life too like that poor guy having a romance with the school kid. I don't think the movie is advocating such acts. It is problematic. It shows the dark side of the people. I kinda see what they were going for. I personally like movies which gives hope. This movie is completely opposite. I couldn't sympathize with the poor family just because they are poor. They have done many terrible things. One can argue that it's not their fault for being poor, it's because of a incompetent government that they have such huge gap. But being poor shouldn't be a excuse to be bad person. There are people despite having not enough money living with such integrity and moral compass. 

I agreed with everything you said. Considering how nice the rich family were to them, they should have cherished it and even used that opportunity to better their life. 

+2

• Like 3

14 hours ago, triplem said:

You’re right . It’s not just VIP . Even in TLE :lol:. But  the story is unusual & I’m intrigued now if she’ll actually end up having the baby via insemination or the natural way :w00t:
@Sarang21 ooo it looks good . I’m excited. I wonder if there’ll be romance. I love this actress & I always wish there was Signal Season 2 . 

Listen after all these steaming hot trailers there better be romance or I´m going to riot :triumph:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Has anyone of you watched the movie "Parasite"? What´s your opinion on it?

+2

I canNOT drop by soompi without dropping by this thread.  Call this one of my drive-by-shootings...or drive-by-postings. 

I thought the movie did what the director wanted it to do. He said that he wanted to make a story about “décalcomanie.”  

lol. That’s a fancy root word of “decal.” You know what a decal is, right? It’s the sticker that you transfer onto your car window or your tshirt or notebook. 

In décalcomanie, you fold the paper in half and paint one side of the paper. Then, you fold the paper again so now, the paint transfers onto the clean half.

When you open the folded paper, you’ll have produced a picture with two halves mirroring the other.  

One half copies the other half.  

Related imagecredit: blickart

Now, in this movie, the colorful, painted half represents the poor family. They’re “transferred” their colorful and problematic lives onto the rich family’s pristine, unsoiled white lives. Once the poor family began working for the rich people, the messiness of their poverty-stricken lives was affixed to the rich family, without the rich family’s knowledge.   

Metaphorically speaking, the poor family is like a parasite, sucking on to the rich family.    

But!!!

It can also be argued that the colorful, painted half represents the rich. The rich family transferred their colorful and extravagant lifestyle onto the poor family, making the poor family covet the same luxury, the same luck, the same affluence.  

Metaphorically speaking, the rich family is like a parasite, too. They’ve attached their materialistic values, like leeches, onto the poor family, and they’re draining the poor family’s sense of worth and sense of identity.  

So now, when you open the folded paper you used for your décalcomanie project – or when you study the picture created by this movie – you’ll have to wonder which one was the original art and which was the copy. 

Or which one was the real parasite, and which one was host. 

It’s hard to tell because they’ve become mirror-images of each other. 

See that?  To me, that’s the message of the movie, “Parasite.” :)

Image result for parasite movie

+2

998??

582 or 584 depending on @Sarang21.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

@packmule3 haven’t watched the much touted film.  Will when I get the chance to.  Am wondering if it will snag an Academy Award or if it will be pipped by 1917.  I was going to watch JoJo Rabbit on the plane but didn’t because it looked a bit dark (Holocaust...) and I wasn’t in the mood for it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2