Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem @triplem @triplem Wah I like Forest oppa!!! Ep2 is even better. Was super funny with his ghost story!! 

Do you know he’s the very 1st oppa I love when I started my k dramas. I even preserved through Dr Stranger for him :joy:

Edited by Guest

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh which drama sign u up to him @triplem? I was liking him as sunbae in CITT, hes making university life so enviable :tounge_wink: I wish I have sunbae look like that back then...

I think the oppa moment came in Bad Guys...he was superb there. I have seen quite a bit of his work  even the family drama My Daughter Soo Young ( i skimmed through to his parts) , also his c drama Far Away Love :w00t:.  But best drama for me Bad Guys and Man to Man.

..ooo I noticed your location is Oppa Rehab...I have news for you , you're never coming out from there :mrgreen:. I am a long term resident. 

On 1/31/2020 at 3:12 PM, Sejabin said:

If I go for having meal with my friends we always split the bill too. Not the receipt of course. It is very normal to do. 

Even when I went to date with a guy I always split the bill lol. 

If go with hubby it is depend. If he is the one who asked he pay the bill. If me I pay the bill. 

If go to the restaurant with my mom I pay the bill same if I go with my parents in law I pay the bill. 

if go with elders in my family gathering, the richest one will pay the bill HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA mmmm it is depend. The one who asked to having meal together will pay the bill.

+2 

this is so complicated, @Sejabin It's like that order of operations used in math: parentheses first, then exponents, then multiply and divide before adding and subtracting. Otherwise, work from left to right. lol. 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:37 PM, thanie said:

Haha ... what's with the Bill???

My friends and I have this unwritten agreement when we're having lunch or dinner at a resto: Whoever is more liquid (someone who's loaded with Cash and/or hefty CC Credit Limit) pays the whole bill :joy:. Usually there is only 1 bill for the whole meal. It's not like we get it for FREE. After the meal, we would DM Ms. Liquid and ask, "Okay, so how much?" and Ms. Liquid would answer, "It's 1000-peso for each of you, BBithchh!" Lol! Ahhhhh ... the beauty of Friendship ad Trust. We pay either through bank transfer or we personally hand in the cash :lol:

I also have this BFF named, Karen. We were so close that we almost look alike, hahaha! Once a month, we go out for a date (only the two of us). Unwritten Agreement: NO TAGGING OF HUSBANDS and IF "T" PAYS THE WHOLE BILL NOW, "K" HAS TO PAY FOR THE NEXT DD. With our date last month, she went overboard with food, when I ask for the bill, I almost choked! This month of February, I will take revenge :tounge_wink:

3RD Case: DATE WITH HUBBY

He got this annoying habit that when it's Bill time, he would excuse himself with a Phone call that seems to take forever! Upon his return, he would then ask me, "Okay, where's the bill? How much are we going to pay?" Grrrrr!

For our chinggus out there who are still single and or Dating, THIS is a red flag :grimace:

Do you share a credit card with your husband? :) 

I think it's good to have your own credit card. Look for one with generous cash back for restaurant dining. This way, every time you pay for dinner, you get a bit of money back which you can accumulate and spend on something you like. His annoying habit works out to your advantage. 

I do notice however when the server hands the bill to my husband (or to my sons, when I’m dining with them). No, I don’t give the server a hard time because I’m not a nazi-feminist, and I understand that many women still expect the men to pay for the meal.  

But I don’t mind paying the check and calculating the tip. I like to treat my men to dinner...because what’s the point of earning money, if we can’t spend it on the people we love? 

As for dining out with friends, we either ask for separate checks or we split the bill evenly. We tell the server upfront when we’re doing separate checks. But splitting the bill evenly is the most convenient. It’s rather unseemly quibbling over dollars and cents with friends of long standing. 

And yes, I’ve witnessed that Asian tug-of-war over the check. I always assumed that there was some sort “power play” going on (i.e., dominance, status, gratitude, wealth) so I just sit back, relax, and observe who ends up with what.  You can learn so much about about family/social dynamics.  

@Sejabin, yes, splitting with your date is commendable. But you can also let him pay for dinner and then offer to pay for coffee and dessert afterwards (if it's been a good date and you want to extend the company longer).

Now, if he's a handsome dude and you reeeeally want to see him again, you can always invite him to a breakfast place the following morning and say that it'll be your treat. hahaha. We need to know these tricks, you know. 

@angelangie, I'm watching and reviewing this new Chinese drama, "Dr. Cutie," on my blog. Do we have a thread for it on your Chinese entertainment forum? Thanks.  :)

Hi @mouse007 @kokodus @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

he's a handsome dude and you reeeeally want to see him again, you can always invite him to a breakfast place the following morning and say that it'll be your treat. hahaha. We need to know these tricks, you know. 

@packmule3, nice meeting you. If I'm still single, I would love to master this TRICK. 

I do have my own CC but I never experience having cashback since my issuing bank rarely offer that and only for selected restaurants. His habit is indeed annoying,  that's why after dinner, I would drag him to a cosmetic section or botique and let him pay for my item of choice. I always have a way of getting revenge!

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Well, if dines out with Hubs, he pays....:glasses: Even though uses my CC, he is the one to pay too because he pays my CC....:joy: What is his is mine and what is mine is mine....:skull:

The trailer looks great and I just realised there are lots of big names.....

Btw, Forest is Park Hae Jin's drama??? I love him....I'll try to check it out if I have time....

+2

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, triplem said:

I think the oppa moment came in Bad Guys...he was superb there. I have seen quite a bit of his work  even the family drama My Daughter Soo Young ( i skimmed through to his parts) , also his c drama Far Away Love :w00t:.  But best drama for me Bad Guys and Man to Man.

..ooo I noticed your location is Oppa Rehab...I have news for you , you're never coming out from there :mrgreen:. I am a long term resident. 

High five for this statement! I did the same and even till this day I still go back to watch it. 

I´m slowly suspecting that we are twins that may have been separated at birth. Our taste in alot of things is too similar. I need to do some investigation 

SilentPointlessIndochinesetiger-size_res

+2

• LOL 2