Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, thanie said:

@mouse007, Hyun Bin is real.

And he's taking over my system, whoaaaaa :naughty:

I find his voice sexy, even if I'm not looking at the screen I could tell that was HB's

@thanie I don’t understand how he’s still single or how he goes around without being jumped by women. :joy: makalaglag panty!!! 

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

i love the part when they were eating and how the parents treat them really contrast....i was like.....hey i love this parent :D 

@angelangie there’s a scene in ep 10 (I think?) where He Cancang goes home and he thinks he’s in trouble but his parents are actually worried about He Fenxing and he celebrates that for once he’s not the target. But then his mom says something like “even if the world is against her, mama will always love and support her” and then the dad goes “too bad; if it was He Cancang we could just beat him up” :joy:

@cenching NiNi looks great in red and purple too. I think she’s just really beautiful and has such nice features. And she has a beautiful smile too!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What happened @Lmangla?? Why suddenly a cat? You don't struck me as a cat person. Hahaha. 

that's right; I am not a cat person but my brother is. so he has moved back home and now looking for new job. he brought his cat also with him. it is okay as long as it doesn't bother me. I am more worried for the furniture. kekeke...

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you wouldn’t complain for long :joy:

my prince rule my house like his kingdom 

kekeke.... unlikely; I am the type who doesn't mind pets as long as they don't expect me to pet it or take care of it. :D

• LOL 3

+2

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

We met in this thread. You must've said something stupid and I would've corrected you and that's how we must have started talking. LOL. It's not in the Fairy thread, I didn't participate in the fairy thread. I only started watching the drama when it was in its last week or something. I found this thread around the same year as DoTS, I believe. I guess it's atleast been 4 years . It's actually quite impressive. Can't believe I've been coming to this thread for such a long time. LOL. 

Are you sure? Didn't we meet already in the Fairy thread back then? Why would I talk to you here?

You mean I said something very intelligent and you weren't able to acknowledge my brilliant mind and said something totally dumb and I had to correct you? 

Huh, if you say so, could have sworn we met there. 

Yeah, it's impressive I was and still am able to endure you over 4 years. I should totally get a gift for that, or a trophy, or maybe on of these shirts with "I survived Kokodus" written on it. 

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

Incoming...  :rage: Angry @Dhakra...

Ah, nah. Not for that. I am pretty chill when it comes down to Sis. Simple stuff like that is

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

Why would he get angry when what I said was true?? Tsk tsk. 

You always had a knack for mixing up truth and delusion. 

@mouse007 if woman jumped on him :joy:

would that be start of the  ( they jump on me movement  ( Take after me too movement :D ) 

.. but @Sejabinlet’s hold our breath no woman would jump him if he keep up only take off his coat :naughty:

15809131081580912922.gif

** the  forests oppa is more likely to be jumped first winks ( @Lawyerh & @triplem ) 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

kekeke... @Sejabin ~ I am not scared of cats or dogs. actually they aren't afraid of me either. they stay in their side and I stay in mine. I just get irritated when they crawl into my space because they think I should pet them. then I am like, please stop curling around my leg, I don't like you! there are so many stray cats around my building. there is one that comes and sleeps near our washing machine (kind of open balcony). sometimes when I am coming to my house, I see it near the stairs of my apartment building and it glares at me. then does a head swipe and walks off. if it was human, it would look like this.

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=5098224

I just eye roll when it does that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Sejabin @Ameera Ali I don’t even know how I would react if I saw HB in person... would I stare? Would I giggle like a school girl? Would I try to take a photo with him? Would I faint? 

I JUST DON’T KNOW!! :joy:

I have seen a few local actors in person rather randomly and my first reaction is "wow, they are so short! they look so much bigger on tv/theatre!"

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Sejabin @Ameera Ali I don’t even know how I would react if I saw HB in person... would I stare? Would I giggle like a school girl? Would I try to take a photo with him? Would I faint? 

if I was lucky to meet any of my oppa list ( not only HB ) 

I would be like this Fascinating to the point I want to touch :ph34r:

5e3ad9abab548579031034.gif?download

5e3ad98850567169457123.gif?download

My new adopted mom @Sejabin :joy:

5e3ad9664da98119141766.gif?download

+2

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, staygold said:

@JC's Lingxi I checked out 4 eps of Love & Destiny! I love Ni Ni but Chang Chen's hair/wig is hurting my eyes and my brain! I know that is the majority opinion. He is handsome guy and they made every possible effort to make him look unappealing! :crazy:

I had been b17ch1ng about it thru the whole 60 episodes.....CC is an attractive man but the stylist and cameraman were hell bent in making him looks like Dear Hefner with his latest plaything with the bad styling and unflattering camera angles....

@mouse007

Ni Ni looks similar to another actress Shu Qi who was CC’s co star in some movies. Both are gorgeous and sexy...

+2

• LOL 4

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw random question. Do u all own a steam mop? I just bought one, yet to try... it said can kill 99.99% germ...

I have one. Use it occasionally. But I don’t know if mine is broken or not, I just feel that the floor is left too wet. Or maybe it’s supposed to do that... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Dhakra Nahhh I never participated in the Fairy thread. I have an excellent memory so don't you dare question it. Many people came to this thread after packmule3 arranged for a contest of some kind and I'm pretty sure you, triplem and even usafarmgirl came to this thread at that point. I was here because of phikyl. You must've followed triplem here. And I think we all must have started talking after you shared about your quest to find Mrs. D, which still has not ended. LOL. And lmangla before becoming the event organizer for the entire soompi, she used to conduct little parties in our thread alone. I remember the story telling game. Also the one where we all told our embarrassing moments of our life. I think it's for the 1000th page celebrations. Many of the old folks have disappeared. Camelknight, tranz, abnoch....even usafarmgirl, I don't know where she went. Sighhh. Not to mention CatchmineID, who actually really vanished like the angel she is. I'm not going to tag anyone here. Anyways yeah, lots of memories. Wait why did you ask this question to me again?  LOL. 

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, it's impressive I was and still am able to endure you over 4 years. I should totally get a gift for that, or a trophy, or maybe on of these shirts with "I survived Kokodus" written on it. 

Yep your shirt is on the way. In the mean time....

tumblr_oszlyl6d011vso0bbo1_500.gifv

Cr to the owner. Pffft. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I don't think I've ever seen an actor I admired, in person. In the past, the few times I've come across someone famous, I just acted cool, like I was unaffected (because I was!). LOL

But I don't know how I would react if I saw an actor I really liked like GY or HB! :joy: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Nahhh I never participated in the Fairy thread. I have an excellent memory so don't you dare question it. Many people came to this thread after packmule3 arranged for a contest of some kind and I'm pretty sure you, triplem and even usafarmgirl came to this thread at that point. I was here because of phikyl. You must've followed triplem here. And I think we all must have started talking after you shared about your quest to find Mrs. D, which still has not ended. LOL. And lmangla before becoming the event organizer for the entire soompi, she used to conduct little parties in our thread alone. I remember the story telling game. Also the one where we all told our embarrassing moments of our life. I think it's for the 1000th page celebrations. Many of the old folks have disappeared. Camelknight, tranz, abnoch....even usafarmgirl, I don't know where she went. Sighhh. Not to mention CatchmineID, who actually really vanished like the angel she is. I'm not going to tag anyone here. Anyways yeah, lots of memories. Wait why did you ask this question to me again?  LOL. 

Huh, okay. Doesn't make any difference anyway. 

I came to the thread because @triplem tagged me here. 

I remember some of the stuff. We shared our most embarrassing moments? Wait....what did I share back then? Was it the story where I told USAFarmgirl that I peed onto a church without knowing it was a church? 

Quest to find Mrs.D I remember that one. I still have the gif that was made for this.....wait.....where is it....

SUpLB30.gif&key=c6673e44f2791ed8eb34953c986f6157b8b7d740ba02ff9c0d718009784e91ed

Can't I just talk to my sister and ask a question without being suspocious? Maybe I was just nosy.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Yep your shirt is on the way. In the mean time....

Awesome!

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

some tamil actors... very randomly in this hotel lobby.

You are right, all these actors are way too short in real life. It might be because I'm very tall, but sometimes it does shatter all my fantasies. LOL. Tamil guys are short. I would not have any luck finding a tamil guy for my height . Sighhh. 

Yes @Dhakra Your memory is sharp too. That's exactly the story you shared and I found it. I just have all the time in the world right now to be backreading this thread. Gosh. I need to get a life. On another note, I can't believe we shared all these embarrassing moments in an open forum like this where anyone can read. Sighhh. What were we thinking?! 

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You are right, all these actors are way too short in real life. It might be because I'm very tall, but sometimes it does shatter all my fantasies. LOL. Tamil guys are short. I would not have any luck finding a tamil guy for my height . Sighhh. 

I feel your pain; I am not that tall but bit higher than average. my family, the men are much taller and I didn't realize that we were unusual for a long time. kekekek... it was so disappointing to enter the marriage market and find guys are so short.

• LOL 4

kekeke... @mouse007 ~ I am 163 cm (a little over 5'4); it is not short but neither very tall. it is just that the average height for men are 5'5-5-'7 -- this is really short by my family's standards. so my brother is a little over 5'10 and he is considered average! hahahah... my dad and most of his brothers were over 6 ft. and even in my mom's side, most of the men were 5'10ish... so I grew up thinking 5'10 is average height and 6' ft is tall. hahahahahha.... LOL.. 

• LOL 6