Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@JC's Lingxi @cenching so I'm re-watching ep 10 and..

Spoiler

The scene where Ling Xi comes back and talks to JC after she's seen what really happened during the battle on Dark Mountain after visiting the Water Cauldron...

The part where she says she knows JC must be hiding the truth for someone and asks if he doesn't feel aggrieved by it and he answers, "Grievances don't kill" and LX says "But Xiao Bai died"... I don't understand why LX is mentioning Xiao Bai at this time.. care to elaborate?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Watching random YT clips and this scene from Friends came on. 

Reading the comments section and I think it's very interesting how people there are some people who split the bill evenly when they go out and eat with their friends and some doesn't see the point in doing it when each one orders a different item. When I go out with my friends, we have always split the bill equally. That's always the norm in our gang. There is only me and another friend who is a vegetarian but we never said anything because it doesn't matter, veg or non veg the prices are almost the same. And it's not like we don't share the dish we ordered with others, so it only makes sense that we split it evenly. What do you guys do? It's a different matter if we go out with the family or cousins. The elder one will pay the bill, which is often not me. LOL. It's about having fun anyways, so it's difficult for me to understand why you can't split it evenly. That way you can save time and have more fun. Haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Reading the comments section and I think it's very interesting how people there are some people who split the bill evenly when they go out and eat with their friends and some doesn't see the point in doing it when each one orders a different item. When I go out with my friends, we have always split the bill equally. That's always the norm in our gang. There is only me and another friend who is a vegetarian but we never said anything because it doesn't matter, veg or non veg the prices are almost the same. And it's not like we don't share the dish we ordered with others, so it only makes sense that we split it evenly. What do you guys do? It's a different matter if we go out with the family or cousins. The elder one will pay the bill, which is often not me. LOL. It's about having fun anyways, so it's difficult for me to understand why you can't split it evenly. That way you can save time and have more fun. Haha. 

In my group everyone order their own dish and pay for it. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@kokodus In my personal experience it depends on the situation/people and restaurant. Most restaurants here, when getting you the bill, will ask if you want 1 bill or separate bills. Usually we say separate and they come back with separate receipts for everyone, containing what they ordered. So each person only pays for what he/she actually ordered.

Sometimes, we ask for one bill when someone in the group wants to cover the expense. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@mouse007 I have never heard of that actually. Isn't it too much work if they have to give separate receipts to everyone in a group? But it is efficient, I agree. Instead of us scratching our head doing the math, the restaurant will do it for us. LOL. 

@Sushimi This is soooo true. Hahaha. I think Asians are just too proud to have someone else pay for their meal so they overcompensate and pay for everyone. LOL. Also to show off that they have money maybe? I don't know. But it doesn't happen when we go out during our college days. Because everyone is broke, so we can only share. LOL. 

• LOL 3

@mouse007

Spoiler

Do you remember the string of incidents before XiaoBai died? People in The Heavens were treated JC’s households discriminately because JC refused to tell the truth about YT’s Clan dead and shouldered all the blame himself. They invented various reasons not to supply them with households’ needs including JC’s meds. So when LX found out the real truth after she restored The CCTV recording, she confronted JC and JC said “Grievances don’t kill”. She brought up XiaoBai’s death because it was killed by the same malicious people who discriminated them based upon untruthful information, so in a way grievances do killed.

+2

• Insightful 3

@kokodus I think they are used to it which is why they offer. Some restaurants won't do it and will just give you one bill and you figure it out on your own. I personally think it's good customer service to offer separate bills tbh. :D

@Sushimi the fighting over who gets the bill typically happens between family members of close friends. I have friends that whenever we go out to eat together, there's always a fight for the bill. LOL

@cenching 

Spoiler

Ah that makes sense. I thought Xiao Bai's death was accidental which is why I didn't put two and two together but what you said makes perfect sense. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi You guys have to help me. I have fallen very deep into the fawad hole. I'm just randomly rewatching Khoobsurat for no reason other than to watch his beautiful face. Sighhhhhh. He is stunningly handsome with the beard. I'm having a hard time breathing whenever he appears. This is just so wrong. He is already married and has kids too. Sigh. I'm just going to start watching Humsafar tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Haha ... what's with the Bill???

My friends and I have this unwritten agreement when we're having lunch or dinner at a resto: Whoever is more liquid (someone who's loaded with Cash and/or hefty CC Credit Limit) pays the whole bill :joy:. Usually there is only 1 bill for the whole meal. It's not like we get it for FREE. After the meal, we would DM Ms. Liquid and ask, "Okay, so how much?" and Ms. Liquid would answer, "It's 1000-peso for each of you, BBithchh!" Lol! Ahhhhh ... the beauty of Friendship ad Trust. We pay either through bank transfer or we personally hand in the cash :lol:

I also have this BFF named, Karen. We were so close that we almost look alike, hahaha! Once a month, we go out for a date (only the two of us). Unwritten Agreement: NO TAGGING OF HUSBANDS and IF "T" PAYS THE WHOLE BILL NOW, "K" HAS TO PAY FOR THE NEXT DD. With our date last month, she went overboard with food, when I ask for the bill, I almost choked! This month of February, I will take revenge :tounge_wink:

3RD Case: DATE WITH HUBBY

He got this annoying habit that when it's Bill time, he would excuse himself with a Phone call that seems to take forever! Upon his return, he would then ask me, "Okay, where's the bill? How much are we going to pay?" Grrrrr!

For our chinggus out there who are still single and or Dating, THIS is a red flag :grimace:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi You guys have to help me. I have fallen very deep into the fawad hole. I'm just randomly rewatching Khoobsurat for no reason other than to watch his beautiful face. Sighhhhhh. He is stunningly handsome with the beard. I'm having a hard time breathing whenever he appears. This is just so wrong. He is already married and has kids too. Sigh. I'm just going to start watching Humsafar tomorrow. 

kekekke.... well after watching humsafar, the magic fell kaput! hahahah... it wasn't zarun.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Xian Xia

Thank you! A thought occurred to me while watching L&D today.. with their powers where they can easily appear and disappear, why do they even bother walking? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Thank you! A thought occurred to me while watching L&D today.. with their powers where they can easily appear and disappear, why do they even bother walking? :joy:

Just like us who has car, it feels good to takes jeepney or bus or taxi sometimes....:glasses:

• LOL 4

@JC's Lingxi Where did you watch all these dramas? Don't mind any negative sentiment about India, its pretty well known how they feel about us, how we feel about them. LOL. Even though he is acting in all these Bollywood movies, he is never going to make it big here. Sighh. I don't know why he cared to come here, when their country makes all these amazing dramas. Better than ours, dare I say. I have never seen anything like Zindagi Gulzar hai here. Ok I can't be making judgements after just watching one drama, but the one I watched is a masterpiece, what am I supposed to do? 

@Lmanglastill going to watch Humsafar though. If I don't like it, then I can move on from the fawad craze. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1