Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no i mean which country? as long as you are not in contact with the affected patients i will put them down as pure normal cough or sickness you're going thru.....

go and see a doctor dont wait and wear mask for the hygiene of others ;) are you out of breath first or not? as W Virus will att the lung and this will make you short of breath.....

Fever.
Runny nose.
Sore throat.
Cough.
Shortness of breath.

@angelangie, Thanks!

Luckily, I'm not experiencing Shortness of Breath. I'm breathing either through my nose or mouth or both :D It's pretty normal! 

I have Doctor's appointment at 4pm ... 

I'm from Philippines, the land of dramas-that-never-seems-to-end (1000+ episodes and counting :joy:)

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie as in >:ph34r:<this guy right here

he is wearing this lol

+2

Lol! That looks uncomfortable, @Sushimi :grimace:

I would like to clarify one thing, if you don't mind, are YOU and HE or a SHE? I'm confused!

+2

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla My heart came out of my chest in some scenes. He is beautiful, HE is the moon, not her. How can a man be so beautiful like this, it's not fair for girls like me. I hope in real life he is not good with words or has a bad personality, because otherwise, if he has it all, it is very dangerous. Everyone is surprised that he stayed at kashaf's home for a night. Kashaf's monologue about how she keeps falling for him every time he does a nice thing for her is beautiful. It's beautifully written. Who wouldn't fall for a man like this? At this point I want to find atleast one flaw in him so that it would make my heart feel better. It's just rapidly beating all the time. Not good. So not good. 

I thought she would lash out at him when he gave her money. She instead got emotional. LOL. I can't predict this girl. She is just soooo simple, she gets flattered with such simple acts. She got emotional when he said she is his responsibility. Lot of things we take it for granted, but for some people it is impossible to even think about. Sighhh. 

isn't it a great pairing? there are only some dramas where I really swoon and this is one of them. you really feel like they really do belong together. what I love about this drama is that it shows the impact of financial troubles on a person. kashaf was hurt, angry and frustrated over her complicated family background where her mom basically was a single parent. the lack of finances wasn't just about money but something emotional -- it showed her father's rejection of them every month. for kashaf, it wasn't just money; she has been financially responsible for herself and her family for so many years that she never has considered depending on someone else. but her getting so emotional over zarun's act shows how much she wanted that protection and the knowledge that someone was looking out for you.

what I love about zarun is that he goes into this with eyes wide open. the professor clearly says that kashaf comes from a different status and has a complicated background and zarun's response is that he has always known and keenly felt their differences. but this is the woman who has impressed on his soul and moves his heart. so he goes into this accepting everything about her. 

during the visit to her house, if he had overcompensated by pretending all is well, kashaf would have felt insulted because she can spot fake-flattery from a mile away. if he had complained too much about things in her house, she would have felt embarrassed and hurt and reacted with anger. so he had to find this balance which he did. what I love about zarun is that he does this by instinct. it isn't like he has thought about how he is going to handle the family visit or anything like that. thats what makes him a great match for her. like her sister said, no one but zarun would have been mad enough to keep running behind kashaf when she is so prickly. she is so desperate to protect herself from further hurt that her natural instinct is to push people away. instead of getting offended, zarun instead keeps running towards her no matter.

once things settle in, there are going to be some fights but every fight shows more growth and maturity in the relationship as the two become a couple. it is sweet to watch!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Fights already started. That Osama thing, I guess he is just mad that she didn't tell him about it, not that he is suspicious of her or anything. On top of that she also told Abrar sir about it, Zarun looks like the kind of person who wants to keep the family issues within the four walls of the house. So he is mad. Kashaf also not interested in explaining anything to him about this issue. This is what happens when two headstrong people get married. LOL. Let's see who breaks first....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@kokodus it will all break with baby news ;) 

Err.. I don't want them to reconcile just because of the child. Sighhh. Even after the baby is born, they will keep having these misunderstandings. They should both learn how to say sorry first. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi Question. It looks like they have been fighting for such a long time, then how come she is pregnant? LOL. Were they doing it while fighting? Yep this is my one burning question right now. Feel free to not answer it. LOLOL. 

kekekke... well this is a real life question that pops up now and then.. LOL...

• LOL 4

@JC's Lingxi No no i don't want to see anything, I just thought it was weird that she is suddenly pregnant when they have been fighting for months. His sister's marriage definitely didn't happen in a day, they have not been in talking terms throughout the whole marriage, so yeah it doesn't add up. But anyways I don't mind it. Girls can get pregnant just by looking at Zarun. He is HAAAAWWWWWWWWT. I might be pregnant now toooo.....LOL

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

When you are fighting, sex could become hotter than usual :relieved: and then the timing can be so perfect then tra daaaaa baby happened :mrgreen:

+2

@Sejabin, what has gotten into you, Girl :mrgreen:?

Why this topic? Please be aware that one of our Chinggus here are underaged... uhm, @Sushimi and @Sarang21, who are still students???

+2

• LOL 6

@Sushimi is not underage though...are you?!?! LOL. Even middle school students know more stuff than us these days. Sighhh.

I agree @Sejabini was thinking along the same lines too. Hahahahaha. 

@Lmangla @JC's LingxiOk this is stupid. No one ever change a contact to simply "woman", "man". LOL. And then she calls and he is like  who is this woman? Bwahahahahaha. They could've just deleted the number for this. LOL

• LOL 5

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi It's over!!!! This is one of those serials where after you finish it you would feel completely depressed for a few days, because you know that kind of perfect life would never happen to us in real life. Sighhh. Not everyone is as lucky as Kashaf. No one is going to come and sweep me off my feet and shield me from hot tea. Sigh. The more I think about it, the more depressed I get. <_<

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@Sejabin, what has gotten into you, Girl :mrgreen:?

Why this topic? Please be aware that one of our Chinggus here are underaged... uhm, @Sushimi and @Sarang21, who are still students???

+2

I´m a student but I´m far from being underaged... :joy:. I wish I was still that Young :joy:

But it´s really nice of you to look out for the younger members :kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi It's over!!!! This is one of those serials where after you finish it you would feel completely depressed for a few days, because you know that kind of perfect life would never happen to us in real life. Sighhh. Not everyone is as lucky as Kashaf. No one is going to come and sweep me off my feet and shield me from hot tea. Sigh. The more I think about it, the more depressed I get. <_<

kekeke... I know exactly what you mean. we all want that drama-esque moment in our lives no?

• Like 2
  • Love 1