Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmangla @kokodus India have their first case of wuhan virus. Take care girls :) the victim is a university student so koko take care even more alright?

+2

@Sushimi, as in First? :scream:

52 minutes ago, the first case of Wuhan virus has been declared in our country, too :skull:. It was a 38-year old Chinese woman from Wuhan who traveled through HK ... and then to PH!

Just this morning, our top management decided to put all our importations from China on hold. We're  so afraid that there might be Wuhan Virus on board in those giant container vans:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

HAHAHAHAHA that drama is too dramatic like sighhhhhhhhh... dinni persuades me everyday and saying that oppa chocolate is so handsome but no no... menguras airmata dan tenaga nonton ~ draining my tears and energy lol :mrgreen:

+2

believe it or not , no patient died in his operation table :joy: they all dies with natural causes  :D

so it isn’t so dramatic as you think :sweat_smile:

- so what about doctor John , did you finish it :wub: 

@Lawyerh my loyalty was  shorter like my Bad temper  , believe me loyalty is hard addiction I didn’t need & I got it form daily chocolate eating  :mask: 

+2

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yup. :) My country...10 already :sweatingbullets:

+2

going back to voice :) yes, my oppa is the protagonist of S2 & 3 :) love his character. Honestly wish that I could see him in voice again :joy:

Will there be S4?

+2

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I swear I havent shed single tears watching Chocolate.... 

:phew: Hmm maybe im a bit psychopathic :lol: But trust ur Dinni girl, the oppa... addictive!! Seldom see @Ameera Ali fangirling for a bit longer period of time, she normally move as fast as the wind blow 

Cuz you’re hard hearted.  :w00t: I am moved quite easily. 

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I swear I havent shed single tears watching Chocolate.... 

:phew: Hmm maybe im a bit psychopathic :lol: But trust ur Dinni girl, the oppa... addictive!! Seldom see @Ameera Ali fangirling for a bit longer period of time, she normally move as fast as the wind blow :ph34r:

Btw hows about my long time due customer @angelangie :lol:? #*nevergiveup*#

@Lawyerh, really? Even when Iron Ranger Number 3 died??? I was moved by that scene, maybe because I have a son like him :) 

I admire your consistency and diligence. You haven't given up on @angelangie yet... Go, Salesman! I just can't imagine her joining our cult, lol ... 

+2

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@thanie Yeah it was the saddest thing in the whole drama too for me. The boy was so sweet. But Im kind of remember its just drama when Im watching lols... But I got crying watching cartoon. So yeah, im rather weird person lol... 

That boy reminds me NOT of an illness but of QUIZNOS SANDWICH! I really want to have a taste of that sandwich :D. Too bad, it' s not yet available here. K, bye.... It's dinner time!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Is there anyone here can firmly pledge loyalty to 1 oppa only? 

In Oppaland, when you look up the dictionary for the word loyalty, you will get many pictures, SCs and GIFs of different Oppa's handsome faces and chocolate abs in the description section.... :naughty:

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@kokodus it will be a story of one cup of tea and that cup of tea will melt Kashaf Martuza... ;) keep watching... 

OH MAI GAHHHD. This really happened. I just thought you are talking metaphorically, but this just literally happened. LOLOL. I expected a lot more tbh, but her explanation on why that simple act made her to accept him was so profound and deep. You know what, I'm going to test my future potential boyfriends or fiance using this techniques. I'm going to ask the servant or waiter to come and casually serve tea and let him slip. And I'll choose the one who shields me from hot tea. But why do I feel like I'm the one who is going to get burned every single time. Sighhhh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus ~ it was super deep and shows how starved she was for someone to watch out for her. she wasn't looking for big displays of affection but just wanted someone who makes her feel safe. what I found hilarious is that zarun has no idea what he did to make her say yes LOL. so rather than excited, he is just puzzled and scratching his head. bwahahahha... talk about different reactions to a great scene.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Loyalty is difficult subject in land of abundace oppas :joy:

I completely agree...but how i see it is that I am loyal...even with countless oppas in my cupboard, I will watch them all....

Darn it ...Forest still no subs!!!!!!!!! Annoying.

Edited by Guest

@kokodus ~ it is hilarious to see zarun so flustered because kashaf basically gives nothing away. he just assumes that she is approaching this sort of like a traditional arranged marriage whereas he is the one in love with her. so they are hilariously awkward together. the next few episodes are really fun! bwahahaha...

• Like 1

@cenching yes that's the scene but I wanted a photo from behind them looking at the moon. That was such a beautiful scene...

BTW, last night I watched that scene where Ling Xi makes JC medicine and his reaction when she gives it to him still has me laughing so hard! I think CC did such a great job with that scene.

• Love 1